- » Baked Apple Breakfast
Baked Apple Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked apple breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked apple breakfast recipes.
Ham And Apple Filled Puffed Pancake
Salty, sweet & savory, this tender and delicious puffed pancake is easy to make and serve for a quick weeknight dinner or a special weekend brunch. - 110.076
Apple Puff Pancakes
Efficiently making pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 109.467
Apple Granola Yeast Loaf In A Bread Machine
A happy bi-product of cleaning out the refrigerator of leftover soft apples, this homemade apple bread is a great way to get your family to eat the healthy fruit that keeps the doctor away. Like the name says: perfect for breakfast. Like any bread machine... - 108.304
Quick Apple Loaf Cake
A few soft apples left over in the refrigerator or crisper means it's the perfect time for an Apple Loaf. If you love baking all kinds of quick breads try this one. It is fast and easy to make and is wonderful for breakfast, snack, a little lunch dessert, or... - 106.083
Baked Apple Puff Pancake
How much do you love experimenting when it comes to cooking? Cooking adventures are often fun, especially when cooking for family or with family. Here is a German pancake recipe, apt for Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. - 103.481
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
The Greek Cook:greek Apple Pie
Apple desserts are cool enough to make and serve over most occasions particularly as after meal desserts. Here is a recipe to make Apple Pie in Greek style that is easy to make involving a few simple steps and ingredients. Apple Pie so tempting! - 101.547
Apple Brie Braid
Vickie & Jo Ann share an easy and delicious recipe sure to impress family & friends. Apple Brie Braid will be good carry with you, when you go to Holiday parties or dinners. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 96.5457
Apple Turnover For Kids
What more can be delightful than engaging kids into cooking using apples during winters! Check out Tamra Davis teaching how to make delicious and crispy Apple Turnovers with kids. Pleasing kids is so easy with this one! - 82.8159
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 50.9774
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Tom's Apple Date Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda and spices.
4. Stir in the dates and... - 50.2268
Coffee Apple Pancake
Coffee apple pancakes make your breakfast interesting. The tarty apples and coffee together combine to give a unique taste. You will like the taste and sauce. Try making it healthy with some cereals in the batter. - 49.9306
Apple Brown Bread
Apple Brown bread is a rich and delicious bread. Whether a tea party, dinner or your kids birthday party, this is a great choice. - 49.7206
Combine apples and nuts to make the most delicious applesauce nut bread ever! An easy and simple recipe. - 49.4505
Spiced Applesauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, granulated sugar, salad oil, eggs and milk until well combined.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, 1/2... - 49.179
Wheat Chex Applesauce Nut Bread
1. Grease an 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first five ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar, cereal, raisins... - 49.1609
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.1433
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour.
3) Add other dry ingredients to sift in by measuring.
4) In another bowl, cream the shortening by gradually adding sugar.
5) Beat in egg and mix the rind and... - 48.9979
Apple Sauce Nut Bread
1. Grease three (9-inch X 5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar and nuts. Keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.9294
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 48.7155
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 48.6253
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
3) Cream butter and sugar and then beat in eggs.
4) Fold in flour and alternate with the cream.
5) Stir in cranberries and apples.
6) Take a loaf pan,... - 48.5476
Apple Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In a measuring cup, add skim milk, egg, oil and honey. Combine well and set aside.
3) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour and apple quarters. Pulse on/off to chop... - 48.4659
Apple Breakfast Popover
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take an 8 inch square shaped baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Lightly spoon the flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a medium bowl and whisk together milk, flour,... - 48.3247
Cheesy Apple Grits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2) In a medium saucepan, add in water, sugar and salt. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Add in the grits. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan. Turn down the flame to... - 47.6761
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.4097
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 47.1748
Baked Apple Omelette
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the baking powder, flour and salt. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites till they start to form soft peaks and then add 1 tablespoon of sugar very... - 47.0892
Apple Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper cups.
3. In a small bowl, soak the bran cereal in milk for 5 minutes.
4. In the mean time, combine dry ingredients in another large bowl.
5. Add the soaked bran... - 47.0091
Fresh Apple Muffins
1) Take 12 muffin pans and grease them.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in it.
2) Make a well in the center and stir in 1 cup apples.
3) Take... - 46.9444
Spiced Applesauce Bread
Mix together applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and seasonings.
Stir into applesauce mixture and beat well.
Fold in 1/4 c.chopped pecans.
Turn into well greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Combine: 1/4 c.chopped pecans,... - 46.7856
1) Keep a baking sheet ready, greased and dusted.
2) In a bowl, put butter, sugar and 1 egg.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Add second egg and beat well.
5) In the mixture add vanilla.
6) On a fairly coarse grater, shred apple.
7) Mix... - 46.4527
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with the vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, sift the all-purpose flour together with baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir in the... - 46.0983
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 46.0375
Apple Nut Bread
1) Cut butter into sugar, then add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
2) Now, fold in vanilla and sour cream.
3) Combine together dry ingredients and add nuts to it.
4) Mix it with sugar-butter mixture.
5) Add apples and then in a... - 45.8828
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.8729
Apple Danish Pastries
Apple Danish Pastries is a marvelous item to prepare for family meals. I prepare this Apple Danish Pastries with apple as the main ingredient. I will prepare this Apple Danish Pastries as Breakfast for a get-together I am soon going to host. You will be ready... - 45.8721
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Grease 2 (9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch)
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine with and electric mixer until soft.... - 45.8532
Crunchy Top Applesauce Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins
3) Mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt
4) Separately combine the applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Beat the eggs and add to... - 45.7606
Fresh Apple Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir until smooth; add apples and nuts.
Pour into prepared loaf pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
Sprinkle... - 45.7063
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 45.6984
Apple And Cider Braised Trout
Ask the fishmonger to gut the fish and remove the spine and the gills.
Leave the heads on unless you are squeamish.
Mix together the cider and cider vinegar and bathe the fish in this.
Leave to marinate for an hour if you can, but just leaving them in the... - 45.5942
Fresh Apple Bread
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
2) Beat shortening and add sugar slowly. Then, add egg and beat thoroughly.
3) Now, fold in dry ingredients and orange juice one by one to creamed mixture and mix until incorporated.
4) Mix all... - 45.0224
Spiced Apple Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl,... - 44.9465
Oven Baked Apple Pecan Pancake
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine pancake mix, water, eggs, and 1 tablespoon sugar, mix well.
In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet, saute' apples in melted margarine over medium heat until tender.
If an ovenproof skillet is not available, saute the... - 44.8629
1) Into a bowl, add the margarine and sugar and cream together using the electric beater
2) Then add in the flours alternating with water and apple pieces and mix well
3) Dust the raisins and nuts with flour before adding to the batter
4) Fold in the... - 44.7372
Apple Streusel Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream and oil.
3) Add all the dry ingredients to this mixture and mix well.
4) Add apple.
5) Sprinkle with the topping.
6) Bake at 400°F 20-25... - 44.5806
Apple Date Bars
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, apples, water and dates.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into... - 44.5618
Almond-crusted Cranberry Apple Bread
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except sliced almonds and jelly.
Stir 50 to 75 strokes by hand just until dry particles are moistened.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 44.4324
Apple Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Chop one apple and set aside.
3. Coat a 9-inch tune pan with nonstick spray.
4. Cut the other apple into slices and arrange them around the bottom of the pan.
5. In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour,... - 44.4046
1 Grease a muffin pan well with 15 g (-1/2 oz) of the butter, and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. (230 degrees C/Gas Mark 8).
3 In a large bowl, sift the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg... - 44.3334
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
Stir in apples.
In small bowl,... - 44.3063
Apple Oatmeal Pancake
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine in prepared pan.
Place in oven to melt margarine.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine oatmeal, flours... - 44.2484
Sausage Breakfast Bake With Apple Maple Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl, blend in eggs, milk, and Crisco and beat them until smooth, using a rotary beater.
3. Spread the batter on 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4. Strain apple rings, and preserve the syrup for making... - 44.122
Apple Griddle Cakes
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Mix in eggs, milk, shortening and flour mixture to eggs and beat until smooth.
3) Now, add apples. Then, heat a griddle and lightly grease it.
4) Pour ¼ cup of the batter to make... - 44.1164
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In small mixer bowl, combine first six ingredients at MEDIUM-LOW until mixed.
Pat into an 8x8x2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Assemble Salad Maker with Thin Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Spread... - 43.9249
Apple Pancake Tier
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
Combine flour, salt and cinnamon; add to egg mixture and mix well.
Brush 3 tablespoons butter on sides and bottom of three 9-in.pie pans (using 1 tablespoon in each pan).
Divide batter evenly between the... - 43.5674
Bran Apple Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first five ingredients in large mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Combine yogurt, oil and eggs in small bowl; stir until blended.
Make a well in center.
Add yogurt mixture and apple.
Stir just until moistened.
Let batter stand... - 43.4873
Apple Oatmeal Crisp
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Peel and thinly slice the apples.
Mix them with the granulated sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Spoon them into a 9-inch pie plate and press them flat.
Mix the flour, brown sugar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cut in the... - 43.1755
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.1516
Ham Loaf With Apple Rings
Combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup of the apple juice; boil, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Peel and core the apples, then slice in about 1/2-inch-thick rings.
Add apple slices and raisins to syrup; simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes; set aside.
Combine the ham, crumbs,... - 42.8452
Apple Prune Breakfast Ring
Combine the milk, sugar and salt in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the water, then stir into the milk mixture.
Add the egg and shortening and mix.
Stir in just enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead for about 5 minutes or... - 42.7935
Apple And Spice Loaf
Simmer the apple juice, sugar, oil, spices, raisins and apples over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Blend in the flour, baking powder and nuts.
Pour into a 10" x 4" (25 x 10 cm) greased and floured... - 42.2266
Apple-cinnamon Baked French Toast
Place bread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla; pour half over bread.
Top with half of the apples.
Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar; sprinkle half over applds.
Top with the remaining... - 41.8751
Maple-drizzled Apple Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking ipowder and cinnamon.
In small bowl, mix milk, butter, syrup and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths'full.
Top each with... - 41.7753
Apple Filled German Pancakes
1 Preheat the oven to 425 °Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
3 In a medium-size bowl, using a whisk beat eggs until foamy
4 Gradually beat in the skim milk and honey.
5 In a small bowl, sift... - 41.5094
Apple Pancakes Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Cover the pan and cook till the apples soften.
3) On an ovenproof plate place one of the pancakes. Spread a little of the apple... - 41.4558
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
Oatmeal Apple Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt, and add to egg mixture.
Stir in oats and apples and beat well.
Fold in nuts.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie... - 41.1805
Apple Onion Omelette
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
BEAT THE EGGS with the milk and water in a small bowl.
Add a pinch each of salt and pepper.
MELT THE BUTTER in a small ovenproof omelet pan or skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and apple and saute until the onion begins to... - 40.8635
Crunchy Apple Bread
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and orange juice; beat well.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in apple, raisins and pecans.
Pour into a greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 55-60... - 40.797
Apple-filled Cranberry Muffins
For filling, combine apples, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
For muffins, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Combine eggs, oil, cranberry juice, cranberries and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined... - 40.7359
Oven Baked Apple Pancakes N Sausage
1. Grease a 10-inch X 6-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Heat a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly on all sides or follow package directions and brown in the microwave oven if you like.
4. Prepare... - 40.51
Apple Cinnamon Waffles
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, sugar and baking powder.
Beat egg yolks; add milk.
Combine with dry mixture.
Add apples and melted butter.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Bake until golden brown in hot waffle iron. - 40.1704
Apple Streusel Muffins
1 In a large bowl, sift flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping and set aside. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of lemon rind into the... - 40.0843
Preparing this Apple Flapjacks recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Whether you are an amateur cook or a professional chef, I recommend the Apple Flapjacks for the sheer joy of cooking it. - 39.9513
Potato Apple And Ham Skillet
Press thawed potatoes between paper towels to remove moisture; set aside.
In a 10-inch -ovenproof skillet combine apple, onion, water, and sage.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
Cook, uncovered, until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 39.9419
Apple Butter Oat Bran Muffins
Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.In a large bowl stir together oat bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Make a well in the center of flour mixture.
In a medium bowl combine apple butter,buttermilk, egg... - 39.7448
Apple-pear Puff Pancake
Place butter in a 10-in.ovenproof skillet; place in a 425° oven for 2-3 minutes or until melted.
In a blender, process eggs, milk, flour, sugar and nutmeg until smooth.
Pour into hot skillet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy.
Meanwhile, for topping, melt... - 39.6521
Peel and core apples.
Slice thin and saute in 1/3 cup butter for 5 minutes.
Mix 1/3 cup sugar and spices and add to apples.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Mix eggs, milk, flour, and salt.
Beat with rotary beater for 2 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter... - 39.4392
Apple & Nut German Pancakes
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan over low heat, then add brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and bubbly. Pour into a greased 10-inch pie plate or 7x11-inch baking pan and spread evenly. Set aside.
Toss sliced apples with... - 39.0769
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, egg and cream.
Stir together dry ingredients and add by hand to creamed mixture, stirring just to moisten.
Avoid too much handling at this stage.
Add apples, folding in gently.
Fill greased muffin... - 38.8348
1) Pre-heat an oven to 375°F
2) First, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Mix the chopped apple, egg, sugar and butter separately and add to the dry ingredients with the least amount of mixing.
4) Pour in this mixture into... - 38.5185
Apple Raisin Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream margarine and sugar together.
3. Add egg substitute and vanilla and beat 3-5 minutes.
4. Mix in baking powder, flour, and spices. Stir in apples and raisins.
5. Bake in an oiled and floured 8 x 8-inch pan for 55 minutes. - 37.5977
Apple, Apricot And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line and grease a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the mixture. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs, orange rind... - 37.5224
Candied Sweet Potatoes With Apple
In a medium covered saucepan cook the sweet potatoes in enough boiling water to cover the potatoes for 25 to 35 minutes or till tender.
Drain; cool slightly.
Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Core the apple and thinly slice into... - 37.201
Spiced Apple Muffins
Combine dry ingredients; add oil, egg and milk and stir just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 degrees, 20-25 minutes. - 37.0295
Apple Corn Muffins
Mix cornmeal, sugar, and salt.
Add milk and egg and blend well.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Stir into first mixture, then fold in apples.
Bake in greased 2 3/4-inch muffin pans in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 25 to 30 minutes. - 36.9766
Cinnamon Apple Toast
Butter baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar into pan.
Spread butter on toast; arrange buttered side up in pan.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar on toast.
Mix applesauce and raisins; spread on... - 36.9032
Apple Bran Gems
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease 12 regular-size muffin cups or line with paper liners. In a small bowl, soak the bran cereal in the milk for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the 1 cup of flour, the baking powder, salt, and... - 36.8227
French Apple Toast
1 In a pie plate or small oven tray,add eggs, milk, and nutmeg.Beat well.
2 Add bread to this mixture and soak until completely saturated.
3 Arrange apple slices along the edge of the tray surrounding the bread .
4 Sprinkle cinnamon and... - 36.6025
Spicy Apple Carrot Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry milk, baking powder, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Combine the honey, oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir into the dry ingredients. Fold in the apple and carrot. Spoon into... - 36.3647
Breakfast Pork And Apple Pie
Mix apples with sugar and spices.
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Arrange apples in pastry and sprinkle with salt pork.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, and cut vents.
Bake in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate... - 36.2674
Indian Rock's Apple Dumplings
I like Indian Rock's Apple Dumplings for breakfast and I also like them as desserts. This Indian Rock's Apple Dumplings is in fact an apple pastry which consists of dough folded over apple. You will like it! - 35.6734
Baked Apple Breakfast Recipes By Category
Baked Apple Breakfast Course: