- » Baked Apple Banana
Baked Apple Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Apple Banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Apple Banana recipes.
Healthy & Delicious Apple Banana Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups in a baking tray.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl and peel, core and shred the apple.
4. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide the batter equally in the... - 104.605
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 46.2427
Apple Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in... - 44.3975
Apple Banana Crunch Pie
Bring butter to room temperature.
Meanwhile, prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 375° oven for 5 to 7 minutes or till lightly browned.
In bowl combine... - 43.1524
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 39.009
You May Also Like!
Apple Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring just until moist. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans immediately. - 24.7933
Banana And Apple Brown Betty
Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon together.
Combine with sliced apples and bananas.
Brown bread cubes in butter.
Fill buttered baking dish with alternate layers of bread cubes and fruit, using bread for top and bottom layers.
Cover dish and bake in moderate oven... - 37.6021
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Banana-Apple Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Banana-Apple Pie recipe is a must try! - 27.6265
Apple And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) Peel, core and slice apple.
3) Peel and slice banana.
4) In a basin sieve flour and rub butter or margarine.
5) Mix sugar and rub till mixture forms lumps. Set aside.
6) Arrange apples... - 40.4096
Apple Upside Down Banana Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with melted margarine.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar over margarine.
Arrange apple slices spokelike, working from center of pan to edge.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir... - 42.325
Banana Cream Pie With Apple Jelly
1. Prepare custard: In 3-quart saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in milk until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils; cook 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in... - 36.96
Baked Stuffed Apples
A potpourri of fruits, this baked stuffed apples recipe is just right for the health freak. A quick and easy dessert that is low on calories and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 41.4303
Banana Apple Pie
1) Take the baked pie shell and arrange banana slices on the base.
2) Now, drizzle lemon juice over the slices.
3) Spread applesauce over banana slices and top it up with the whipped cream and place the shell in the refrigerator.
4) Serve... - 34.7285
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is a perfect after meal recipe. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and fruits, coated with caramel. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is loved by many people across the world. - 40.8947
Strawberry-apple Quick Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into a bowl.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce and yogurt.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Beat in the brown sugar.
Stir in the oats.
Add... - 45.1136