- » Baked American Curry
Baked American Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked american curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked american curry recipes.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Cashew Curry
Ridiculously simple whole food oven-dinner. Our "2 serving" Cashew Curry Magic Meal mix is featured, combined with fresh organic vegetables and/ or local free-range chicken to create a dinner party worthy feast in just a few minutes prep. This meal is... - 104.717
Honey Curry Oven Chicken
Baked chicken in honey and curry flavor is a delicate choice of meal. If you are wondering what to serve for any special dinner occasion, go for this. In this video, chef demonstrates the step-by-step process to bake the chicken. Follow this to serve a real... - 98.211
Curried Tuna Pilaf
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Curried Tuna Pilaf is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of this recipe. I prepare this yummy dish as a main dish at several lunch parties. Treat your family to this and watch them... - 49.8216
Curried Asparagus is a simple recipe which always tastes delicious! Since the focus of the dish is the asparagus, ensure you get really fresh ones, or the dish will not turn out the best. With the other ingredients being just as easy to procure, this recipe... - 49.4012
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.1595
Savory Beef And Cabbage
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and combine together onion, beef and garlic powder in it.
3) Bake the mixture for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up meat mixture.
4) Drain off excess fat.
5) Reduce... - 49.0831
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 48.7835
Turkey Curry In Avocados
Here is the recipe or a great Side dish. Turkey Curry in Avocados is a simple dish that i simply flavored with curry powder and some delicious whiten sauce. Serve this at your next party, and your guests will be craving for more. - 48.7409
Are you looking for a simple all-in-one recipe??? Then this is what you need to try...the Lazy Curry!! As the name suggests, this is for one of those laid-back days. Everything into one casserole and baked! Prepared using veal, this dish gets its flavor from... - 48.6946
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter.
2) Stir in flour.
3) Gradually add chicken broth, stirring often.
4) Cook until thick.
5) Remove the broth from heat, and add cream, sherry, salt and pepper.
6) Cook again for 10 minutes.
7) To a baking dish, place... - 48.6872
This is a great recipe for Curried Pheasant! Make it once, and surely that will not be your last!! This dish is a perfect main dish, served with rice. For variety, you could choose to serve this with bread as well. The main flavoring for this dish comes from... - 48.5285
Beef Topped Twice Baked Potatoes
Arrange bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave... - 48.4514
Glorious Morning Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, brown sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla.
Pour over... - 48.3414
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the carrots in a steamer basket.
Steam over boiling water in a large covered saucepan for 1 minute.
Add the celery and steam for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are... - 48.13
Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy
This Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish.... - 47.9289
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 47.9213
Chicken In White Wine And Yogurt Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine.
3) Place chicken breasts in the pan and bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the remaining margarine.
5) To... - 47.9192
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 4 quart casserole and place the vegetables and chicken in it.
3) Sprinkle with pepper.
4) Add garlic powder, tomatoes, water and bouillon powder.
5) Sprinkle with dill and cover tightly.
6) Bake for... - 47.7967
Chicken Curry Rice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 1/2 quart casserole and arrange chicken in it.
3) Bake, uncovered, for about 10-15 minutes.
4) Reduce temperature to 375° F.
5) Add tomatoes and stir to break them up.
6) Add all the remaining... - 47.5478
Spicy Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large saucepan, heat the oil or melt the ghee.
4) Fry the onions in it for 5 minutes until tender.
5) Add spices and garlic and stir the ingredients on a low flame... - 47.3973
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.1169
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 47.0687
Short Ribs With Lima
Sprinkle shortribs lightly with salt and pepper.
In a large heavy frying pan, heat shortening; add ribs and brown on all sides.
Remove the ribs to a large casserole or baking pan (about 9 by 13 by 3 inches).
Using the same fat in the frying pan, saute onion... - 47.0555
Nayla's Villa Montana Chicken
1. Blend onion, celery, sugar, parsley, garlic, dry mustard, poppy seed, pepper, paprika, vinegar, salt, water and oil to a smooth paste for the marinade.
2. Apply lemon juice, salt and pepper on either sides of the chicken pieces.
3. In a... - 47.0292
Tomato Cilantro Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a small bowl and combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, hot pepper and lime juice in it.
3) Add chicken and turn to coat evenly. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a large skillet and heat 2 teaspoons oil over... - 46.9767
Roast Wild Goose With Baked Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
2) In a kettle of boiling water, place the goose and simmer for about an hour
3) Remove the bird and wipe it dry
4) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, fat, sage, salt and pepper
5) Stuff the... - 46.9416
Regal Curried Chicken
1) Dredge chicken in flour.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and brown it.
3) Take a 2-quart casserole and put the chicken in it. Reserving pan drippings in skillet.
4) In the same pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
5) Add curry... - 46.8978
Red Flannel Hash
1. Heat oil in the fry pan.
2. Put bacon into it.
3. Saute well.
4. Add onions in the pan and fry.
5. Once done, remove the pan from the heat.
6. Take a food processor.
7. Put the bacon mixture in it.
8. Add potatoes, beef, green onions and cream.
9.... - 46.767
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 46.7654
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together rice, beef, onion, green pepper, salt, egg and pepper in it. Mix nicely together.
3) Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
4) Place the meatballs in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch... - 46.7565
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and stir in flour to make a reddish brown mixture.
2.Let the ingredients heat so that the color changes to cream from yellow.
3.Continue stirring while cooking.
Pour warm milk and let the mixture become thick.
4.Keep... - 46.643
Curried Lobster Casserole
An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available. - 46.589
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 46.5766
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 46.3962
1) Put the chicken in a Dutch oven, add water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for an hour.
2) Remove chicken and cool it. Keep 1 cup broth separate. Bone it and chop.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil and saute onion until soft and then... - 46.3962
Lamb Curry Pie
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also cut lamb into 1-inch cubes
3.In a pan, brown lamb and onion in fat
4.Add water, thyme, and salt
5.Simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender
6.Now combine flour and curry powder,... - 46.3917
Cornish Hens With Pineapple Pepper Sauce
1) Remove giblets and rinse hens inside-out. Pat dry and cut each hen lengthwise into half.
2) Preheat oven to 325° F.
3) Take a broiler pan or a shallow roasting pan and place halved hens skin side up.
4) Broil them 4-6 inches away... - 46.3783
California Curry Platter
Chop hard-cooked eggs, reserving 1 egg yolk to sieve for garnish.
Combine the chopped eggs, raisins, rice, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter or margarine; blend in cornstarch, curry powder, monosodium glutamate, and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir... - 46.2932
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
This Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 46.1977
Imperial Chicken Rollups
1) Preheat the oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and garlic to combine properly. Place it aside.
3) In a separate bowl, add breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Combine all together.
4) Take the chicken pieces to dip in butter... - 46.1394
Baked American Curry Recipes By Category
Baked American Curry Dish: