- » Baked Alcohol Cake
Baked Alcohol Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked alcohol cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked alcohol cake recipes.
Party Rum Muffins
Whether you are entertaining guests at home or simply making snacks for a special treat, the rum filled muffins will make for heck of a punch. It's so amazingly good that you will want to come back for more. Chef Darren shares a simple, sumptuous recipe of... - 105.882
Low Carb Pound Cake
Are you looking for a lowcarb pound cake recipe? Here is a simple pound cake recipe that is effortless and easy to prepare. So whip in the ingredients and bake this quick and delightful recipe in just a few minutes. - 90.4644
Rum Cake A La Grecque
Rum Cake A La Grecque is a delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Rum Cake A La Grecque. - 48.7826
Crunchy Cider Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Grease a detatchable cake tin and line with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Add in pieces of butter. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar and... - 47.8258
Irish Whiskey Cake
Irish Whiskey Cake is simply one of the most delicious and intoxicating desserts I have come across. I love this amazing Irish Whiskey Cake. You really have to try this Irish Whiskey Cake recipe. - 47.4711
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease & flour 10" tube or 12 cup bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Blend all ingredients together very well.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake for 1 hour; cool.
Invert on serving plate.
Make glaze, by melting butter in... - 47.0136
Peach Streusel Picnic Cake
Combine nuts, rolled oats, brown sugar and butter; set aside.
Peel and pit peaches.
Cut into thin slices and toss with lemon juice; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir... - 46.6269
Cranberry Crumble Cake
Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
Toss cranberries with granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour,... - 45.5444
Kentucky Whiskey Cake
Soak the red and green candied cherries in the whiskey for 8 to 10 hours.
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Add the soaked fruit with its soaking liquid.
Stir in the flour, nutmeg and baking... - 44.9601
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 44.8397
Brandy Currant Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Line an 8 1/2-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix the dried fruits with a little of the flour to coat them thoroughly.
4. Beat the butter until it is soft. Add the... - 44.6176
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 43.5088
Italian Lemon Cream Cake
This is a kid friendly Italian Lemon Cream Cake recipe.My daughter Catherine likes this Italian Lemon Cream Cake recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this cake. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my... - 43.491
Golden Pudding Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a piece of foil, long enough to go around dish and overlap slightly in half lengthwise.
Sun Gold Cream
3) In a cup, combine together sugar, flour, ginger, and salt.
4) In top bowl of double boiler, beat... - 43.1546
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 9-inch spring-form pan (with tube centre) or angel food pan with greased heavy brown paper.
Add soda to boiling water and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift flour and salt together and... - 42.7472
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.4114
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Spray a bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle Grape-Nuts cereal over bottom of pan.
Mix cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over Grape-Nuts cereal.
Bake 45 minutes to one hour.
Cool and invert on serving plate.
Glaze: In... - 42.1559
Black Russian Cake
This is an extremely moist and delicious cake. The coffee liqueur gives it an exceptionally rich and unique flavor. It is wonderfully complemented when served with coffee drinks as an after-dinner treat." - 41.9064
Pound Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease tiered cake pans and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) Dust the pans with flour.
Brandy Apricot Glaze
4) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
5) Mix in... - 41.8656
Corn Bread (johnny Cake)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix in cornmeal, and make well in center.
Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil; then stir quickly into dry ingredients until combined.
Pour into greased 8-inch square cake pan.
Bake 25-30... - 41.3661
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.7997
Irish Whiskey Cake
Chock-full of raisins, lemon peel and spices. The light brown sugar and whiskey give this cake a mild butterscotch type of flavor. - 39.653
Sherry Soaked Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small mixing bowl, cream softened butter with a whisk until it reaches the consistency of a heavy, thick mayonnaise.
Place bowl over a bowl of ice water to prevent it from softening further and set aside.
In an electric... - 39.2696
Cream butter until soft; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
Blend in lemon juice, lemon peel together.
Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder; add to batter.
Blend well; stir in rum; pour... - 38.9873
Bourbon Pound Cake
1. In a bowl, cream butter along with two cups of sugar
2. Add egg yolks to it one at a time and beat well each time
3. Combine bourbon, vanilla and almond extract; add alternately with flour to the creamed mixture
4. Beat egg whites with a cup of... - 38.9465
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
Quick Easy Wine Cake
Combine all ingredients.
Mix with electric beater about 5 minutes at medium speed.
Pour batter into greased angel food cake pan.
Bake in moderate 350° oven about 45 minutes or until done.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before turning out on rack.
Sprinkle with... - 36.4081
Pina Colada Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Make the apple cake mix as per directions on package.
3. Bake the mix after adding in pineapple and eggs.
4. Pour the coconut and rum extract over the cake.
5. Serve the baked cake after garnishing with flaked coconut. - 35.6498
Rum Cake Using Yellow Cake Mix
This Rum cake recipe is my dad's special. This is one of his favorite recipes and he loves baking it whenever there is a gathering at home. The smell of rum, walnuts and all is something that I just love. I am sure that you would love this too. - 34.7568
Souffle Au Grand Marnier
Souffle Au Grand Marnier is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Souffle Au Grand Marnier; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 34.6721
Two Tiered Wedding Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Take two cake tins of deep 11 -inch and 6-inch and line them with two thicknesses of brown and greased greaseproof paper.
3. Pour the mixture in both the tins.
4. Place the tin in the oven. Bake the 11-inch cake... - 33.6887
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter with the granulated sugar until light yellow and... - 32.4465
1. To prepare syrup, in a small pan, mix 3/4 cup (150 g) of the sugar, 1 teaspoon of the orange peel, orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil, stirring, just until sugar is dissolved. Remove pan from... - 30.9044
Baked Alcohol Cake Recipes By Category