- » Bake Sweet Potato Oven Minutes
Bake Sweet Potato Oven Minutes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bake Sweet Potato Oven Minutes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bake Sweet Potato Oven Minutes recipes.
Sweet Potato Oven Fries
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Cut potatoes crosswise around 1/4 inch thick.
3) Spray a baking sheet with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Arrange potatoes in one layer.
5) Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn and... - 37.3502
Sweet Potato With Pineapple
Boil the potatoes with the skins on.
When cool, peel and cut them in pieces one-quarter of an inch thick.
Mix honey and hot water.
Just cover the bottom of a baking dish with the mixture, add the sweet potatoes and sliced pineapple.
Pour the remaining honey... - 26.1631
Oven Fried Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Scrub potatoes under cold running water.
Peel and cut up into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a bowl coat all pieces evenly with oil and arrange on baking sheet not touching each other as much as possible.
Bake about 20 minutes, or until... - 27.8352
Baked And Creamed Sweet Potatoes
Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
Wash the sweet potatoes and bake them for about 45-60 minutes until they are tender.
Peel the potatoes and mash them in a bowl with the butter, salt and pepper.
Whip them to a smooth puree. - 20.6712
Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1. Bake scrubbed potatoes for 35 minutes in a Moderately Hot, 375° oven.
2. Break the baked potatoes open, scoop out centers, mash and lseat with cream or milk, butter or margarine and salt. Fill back into the potato shells. Return to the oven and heat 5... - 23.9832
Oven-fried Sweet Potatoes
Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes has an aroma quite hard to resist and is pretty easy to prepare too. This Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes wont eat up much of your time and can be brewed just with a handful of ingredients. Check out the recipe of Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes. - 36.7667
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 119.679
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Classic but different. This video prepares double baked sweet potato with yummy cream cheese filling. This is a sure winner and not difficult to make. Very flavorful, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, these can be an ideal accompaniment with steak. - 116.458
Sweet Potato Bake
In covered pan cook whole sweet potatoes in enough boiling salted waterto cover for 30 to 40 minutes or till tender; drain, peel, and quarter.
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add half the potatoes and all of the remaining ingredients; process till smooth.
Add... - 37.2356
Baked Buttery Sweet Potato Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 250°.
2) In a food processor, slice the sweet potatoes very thin, 1/16 to 1/8 inch. You can also use a large sharp knife or mandolin.
3) Rinse the sweet potato slices in cold water.
4) Drain the slices and pat dry with... - 40.9676
Sweet-savory Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
If potatoes are the king of all comfort food, then twice-baked potato is a comfort-staple. Betty’s twice-baked potatoes with a creamy-brown, sugar and cinnamon base is nothing less than a treat for the senses. This mildly sweet-savory dish makes a great... - 107.291
Plantation Sweet Potatoes
Bake washed sweet potatoes at 450Â° F.for 40 minutes.
Cut off a slice from the top of each and hollow out.
Mash the potato.
Whip with the melted butter or other fat, the seasoning and the sherry.
Re stuff in the potato shells and sprinkle with... - 29.549
Sweet Potato Balls
Combine mashed sweet potatoes, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons butter; chill for easier handling.
Shape in 8 balls.
Heat honey and 1 tablespoon butter in small heavy skillet over high heat.
When syrup is hot, remove from heat; add potato balls, one at a... - 33.7946
Baked Sweet Potato And Pear
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Scrub the sweet potatoes, wash but do not peel.
3. Slice the sweet potato.
4. Wash and seed pear; do not peel.
5. Lengthwise cut the pear into thin slices.
6. In a shallow pie pan, line the perimeter with... - 41.2415
Baked Nutty Sweet Potatoes
Looking for a special dish to serve your guests? Try this Baked Nutty Sweet Potato dish. This is a classic dish made easily and without additional calories. This dish can go as a dinner or can compliment as a side dish. Your guests will definitely be asking... - 136.258
Maple Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange half the sweet potato slices in the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart nonstick casserole or in a casserole lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Pour 1/4 cup of the maple syrup over the sweet potato slices.
Arrange half of... - 40.0094
Sweet Potato And Cashew Bake
Combine brown sugar, cashews, salt, and ginger.
In 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish layer half the sweet potatoes, half the peach slices, and half the brown sugar mixture.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Bake, covered, in 350°F oven for 30... - 35.9465
Sweet Potatoes With Allspice
Drain sweet potatoes and reserve liquid.
Arrange pieces of sweet potato in greased shallow baking dish.
Combine sweet potato liquid with honey, lemon rind, and allspice.
Spoon mixture evenly over sweet potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated... - 27.812
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water to cover in a large saucepan, about 35 minutes, or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly; peel.
2. Place potatoes in a large bowl; mash. Add the butter or margarine, bourbon, orange juice, brown... - 28.4408
Baked Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Scrub and wash potatoes in cold water
3. Arrange the potatoes in their skin, on a roasting rack or in a pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until fork tender.
5. Remove... - 33.8695
Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch slices.
3. Layer potatoes, brown sugar, and margarine in a casserole. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. - 24.8356
Baked Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Wash the sweet potatoes without breaking the skin.
3) Grease a baking sheet.
4) On the baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes.
5) Bake them for 45 minutes until tender when pierced with... - 31.8718
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
With a small knife, prick the potatoes in several places.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425°F.
Make a lengthwise slit in each potato and scoop the potato... - 37.5471
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander is my family's most favorite recipes. Indulge yourself in this Baked Sweet Potatoes With Sour Cream And Coriander either as a side dish or an appetizer. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get a... - 44.9763
Sweet Potato Cider Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan and add all ingredients except sugar,
3. Cook the ingredients over high heat until liquid reaches at boiling point and start boiling.
4. Now trim down the flame, cover the pan... - 44.5347
Vegan Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Want an easy recipe that tastes really good and will impress everyone? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 111.907
Baked Apple & Sweet Potato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
Remove skin and cut lengthwise into slices.
Peel and core apples; slice into rings.
Grease 9 x 6 inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter; alternate potato and apple layers until dish is... - 37.202
Sweet Potato Praline Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 400Â° F
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine in it potatoes (or yams), eggs, and margarine.
3. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray and place potato mix in the casserole.
4. Bake the mix for 15... - 44.9129
Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey and stuffing, and spread the mixture into a buttered 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the turkey mixture.
2. Mash the sweet potatoes,... - 32.0023
Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Select potatoes of same size (7 to 8 ounces each).
Scrub and prick skin.
In microwave oven arrange potatoes on paper toweling leaving at least 1-inch between potatoes.
Micro-cook till done, 10 to 12 minutes; halfway through, rearrange potatoes and turn... - 37.101
Baked Sweet Potato With Pinto Beans
Want to try a healthy yet tasty recipe for lunch today? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch this video now to learn Baked Sweet Potato with Pinto Beans recipe. The dish is ideal for people on a vegan diet. Try it now. - 99.8228
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.269
Sweet Potatoes Denise
Peel and slice sweet potatoes.
Combine cranberry sauce, sherry, 1/2 cup water, nutmeg and brown sugar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil;cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in butter until melted.
Arrange sweet potatoes, pecans and raisins in greased casserole;... - 34.9676
Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
1. To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake them at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 28.4783
Chicken And Sweet Potatoes In Cream
Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Mix together cream, honey, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Pour over chicken.
Dot with butter.3.
Bake at 350Â°F 30 minutes, basting with cream mixture.
Remove from oven and arrange sweet potatoes... - 37.1835
Sweet Potato Gratin
Bake sweet potatoes until tender in preheated 350°F oven 1 hour or, pierce sweet potatoes several times with fork and place on microwavable plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 16 to 18 minutes, rotating and turning over after 9 minutes.
Let stand 5... - 46.7055
Betty's Baked Sweet Potato Fries And Dipping Sauce
For Sour Cream Brown Sugar Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small pot, add sour cream and brown sugar.
2. Place the pot on medium flame, stir constantly and bring it to a boil.
3. Remove pot from heat and let cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap... - 0
Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Bake the sweet potatoes until tender, about 1 hour.
Peel and slice into 1/2- to 3/4-inch slices.
Arrange in a casserole greased with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Combine the cider, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and allspice... - 36.5568
Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a beater and thoroughly beat the combination of sweet potatoes and orange juice together with egg, salt and butter.
3) Take a greased 1 ½ quart sized casserole and scoop in the beaten... - 39.9785
Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1 ½ quart shallow baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use a potato masher or the back of a wooden spoon to mash the potatoes or yams.
4. Add the other... - 42.2642
Maple Sweet Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 1/4 hour. It should be easily pierced with a fork.
3) Slice in kali lengthwise.
4) Take out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
5) Keep aside the shells... - 38.1523
Sweet Potato Baked
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Halve the pineapple chunks.
3. Take a bowl, add pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, potatoes, butter and salt and mix well.
4. Take a casserole, grease with butter and arrange half portion of... - 38.2324
Sweet Potatoes With Apples
Heat enough water to cover potatoes to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool slightly; slip off skins.
Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
Layer potatoes and apples in greased oblong baking... - 34.89
Sweet Potatoes In Orange Baskets
Cut oranges in half, leaving strip ot rind across top to form handle.
Hollow out insides; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Cook potatoes in small amount of water until tender; drain.
Peel and mash.
Stir in butter and reserved orange juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 31.9013
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: How To Make Easy, Southern Sweet Potato Pie
This is quite a refreshing dessert. This video illustrates how to prepare sweet potato pie which is served with whipped cream. The flavor from the sweet potato is enhanced when seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter to make a gooey sweet pie that... - 123.689
Sweet Potato Casserole
Here’s a great side dish that is so good it could be served as dessert! It is very easy and economical to make. This would make a great dish for Thanksgiving! - 112.845
Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
and grease a 2-quart casserole.
In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter.
Add sweet potatoes, salt, honey, milk, nuts, raisins or prunes, and spices.
Place over low heat, and stir until mixture is well heated.
Add eggs slowly, stirring... - 39.9231
Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
In 10x6x2-inch baking dish arrange sliced sweet potatoes.
Combine applesauce, brown sugar, curry powder, and salt.
Spoon over potatoes.
Cover; bake in 375°oven 25 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 34.3012
Spicy Sweet Potato Pudding
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add well-beaten egg yolks, milk, seasonings, and sweet potatoes.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes.
Serve warm with... - 41.696
Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients together except bacon and blend well.
3) In a greased shallow baking dish, spread the mixture and top with the bacon.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 30... - 36.1111
Sweet Potato Muffins
sweet potato muffins are holiday-ish muffins that you can bake up and enjoy around the fire after a sumptious meal. Made with cooked sweet potatoes and flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, this recipe is also filled with goodies like walnuts and raisins. - 44.378
Sweet Potato Bean Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large skillet, add oil and sautÃ© onion and sweet potatoes until the onions are transparent and the sweet potatoes are limp.
3. Add a few drops of water if necessary to prevent scorching.
4. In a... - 48.4573
Sweet Potato Rice Casserole
Stir celery, onion, and rice into hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook over low heat until rice is golden yellow, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 2 cups of the chicken broth and a mixture of brown sugar, salt, pepper, coriander, rosemary, and... - 40.0331
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Peel and dice sweet potato.
Cut potato and shortening into flour sifted with baking powder and salt; add milk and stir until mixed.
Turn onto floured board and knead gently.
Roll to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into 2-inch rounds.
Bake on greased cookie sheet... - 29.9432
Sweet Potato Balls
Cook and mash sweet potatoes adding butter and salt.
Cream to make delicious.
Form glob of mashed potatoes around marshmallows and roll in chopped walnuts.
When ready to use bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Balls should not be larger than a plum. - 26.9069
Sweet Potato Biscuits For Kids
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl and cut in shortening until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Mix in the sweet potatoes.
Add the milk and mix well.
Turn out on a floured board and knead lightly.
Roll out to 1/2-inch... - 35.4648
Sweet Potato Bake
Preheat toaster oven at 400Â°F for 2 minutes.
Mix together sweet potatoes and oranges.
Divide into 4 custard cups.
Pour some of re served liquid into each cup.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; dot with butter.
Place dishes on oven tray; set tray on toaster... - 34.6344
Spiced Sweet Potato Apple Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread sweet potatoes evenly in dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
Melt apple jelly in small saucepan.
Brush over apples to... - 31.1927
Baked Sweet Potato
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Grease a baking dish lightly.
3) Place the potatoes on baking dish and brush lightly with oil.
4) Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
5) Remove and serve hot with desired main course. - 32.2494
Sweet Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut pineapple chunks in half.
In a bowl, stir together pineapple chunks and juice, potatoes, salt, and butter.
Place half of the potato mixture in a buttered casserole.
Top with half the marsh-mallows.
Add remaining potato... - 43.1653
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
Mix all ingredients except pastry.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and bake for 25 minutes longer, or until set.
Cool. - 40.3352
Apple Sweet Potato Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the baked potato, remove its skin and mash it well.
3.Add applesauce and breast milk, formula or apple juice to it.
4.Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
5.Put the lid on and bake for 30... - 35.4105
Clementine And Sweet Potato Bake
In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
Drain and let cool.
Cut diagonally into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; arrange in overlapping circles in 12-inch (30 cm) oval gratin dish.
(Potatoes can be... - 37.5584
Sweet Potato Bake
The sweet potato bake is a flavorful and delicious bake made with sweet potatoes and pineapples along with miniature marshmallows. Prepared with sweet potatoes and pineapples along with a marsmallow layer and pecan nuts on top, the sweet potato bake may be... - 42.7866
Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash potatoes. Pierce each potato several times with a large fork to allow steam to escape. Place potatoes in microwave oven. Microwave at 100% (high) 6 to 7 minutes; turn potatoes over and rearrange after 3 minutes. When done, potatoes should be almost... - 27.2867
Baked Sweet Potatoes And Apricots
Baked Sweet Potatoes And Apricots is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Baked... - 42.4449
Double Baked Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Scrub potatoes, dry on paper towels, and put on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when pricked with fork.
Cut slice lengthwise from top of each potato; scoop out insides, being careful not to break shell.
Put... - 38.8615
Cranberry And Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl,- mash with a potato masher. Stir in butter, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and egg. Swirl in 1 cup cranberry sauce. Spoon 1/3 cup sweet potato mixture into each of 8 (4-ounce) ramekins... - 30.3068
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 126.468
Orange Baked Sweet Potato & Parsnips
Orange Baked Sweet Potato & Parsnips is one of my favorites and the recipe for it donâ€™t involves much complex procedures. If you love sweet potatoes, you will sure love this yummy Orange Baked Sweet Potato & Parsnips. - 38.6196
Sweet Potatoes With Pineapple
Line a flat baking pan with foil and set potatoes in the pan.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Scrub potatoes and bake them until tender, about 45 minutes.
Let cool, remove flesh and discard skins.
Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick vegetable oil.
Mash... - 29.279
Sweet Potato Pone
Blend all ingredients together; place in greased casserole.
Top with additional butter.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.1743
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
Slice sweet potatoes.
Drain peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Drain apricots; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Alternate layers of potatoes and fruits in 1 1 /2-quart casserole, mixing in several marshmallows.
Blend brown sugar and reserved fruit syrups; pour over... - 34.4056
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 102.061
Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
Sweeten up this Thanksgiving dinner this year with these Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes side dish. Take a look at this video for the details of this easy and tasty dish. The special sauce makes this dish really special. Have a look at the video and try out this... - 128.248
Cranberry Apple Sweet Potatoes
1 In a large covered saucepan cook fresh sweet potatoes (if using) in enough boiling salted water to cover about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Spread pie filling in a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange sweet potatoes on top of pie... - 26.0115
Candied Sweet Potato Boats
Scrub sweet potatoes with brush.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325Â°.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center of halves, leaving about 1/2-inch shell; set shells aside.
In a mixing bowl mash centers; stir in mincemeat, butter, lemon... - 35.1477
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes
Hamburgers With Sweet Potatoes is a comparatively very easy fast food you can think of making on a busy day. The mention of hamburgers and my entire family, especially my kids get dizzy with excitement and that is exactly why I make this Hamburgers With Sweet... - 35.7167
Sweet Potato And Marshmallow Bake
Bake the sweet potatoes in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 1 hour or until they are tender.
Remove from the oven, cool, then peel the skins.
Put the sweet potatoes, salt to taste, the honey, butter, orange juice and eggs in a mixing... - 40.6041
Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1) Slice 1/4 inch thick and sprinkle with salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Butter the casserole, arrange layers of sweet potatoes, dotted with butter.
4) Arrange bananas sprinkled with brown sugar, on sweet potatoes.
5) Add orange... - 40.4176
Sausage Sweet Potato And Fruit Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a casserole, arrange the sweet potatoes, apples and oranges.
3) Place the sausages on the potatoes and fruits.
4) Pour the butter, all over and sprinkle with the sugar.
5) Cover and bake for 10... - 37.7597
Southern Style Sweet Potato Bake
A traditional dish that is sometimes served with a Thanksgiving meal. This is made with canned Yams, but you can use fresh sweet potatoes - 104.677
Baked Sweet Potato Fries- Thanksgiving Idea
Learn how to prepare healthy, baked sweet potato fries perfect for guilt free indulgence. These would be a great side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner. These sweet potato fries are easy to prepare and full of nutrition. Healthy snack to give to kids too. - 0
Baked Veal Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Veal Stew with Sweet Potatoes recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 50.1252
Corn & Green Bean Filled Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Scrub the sweet potatoes and pierce the skin of each potato with a sharp knife several times. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 1-1 1/4 hours, or until soft and tender when pierced with the... - 30.687
Pecan-topped Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes (you should have about 6 cups).
Beat in eggs, 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, 1/4 cup of the melted butter, salt, and cinnamon. (If potatoes seem dry, beat in orange juice until moist and fluffy.) Put in a 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole.... - 29.5502
Sweet Potato Rolls
These sweet potato rolls are yam and flour rolls. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, they come out nice and soft. Made with a batter of milk, they are lovely and almost melt in your mouth. - 40.8059
Elegant Apricot Sweet Potatoes
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
Arrange a layer of half the potatoes in a lightly greased 1 quart shallow baking dish.
Cover with a layer of half the apricots.
Sprinkle with half the brown sugar.
Pour a mixture of butter, orange... - 34.1568
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Candied Sweet Potatoes are a favorite dish in many American households at Thanksgiving and Easter, especially children. This yummy Quick Candied Sweet Potatoes makes my guests come back to my door-step time and again. It's quick, easy and oh, so tasty! - 31.3214
Sweet Potato Ring
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Grease a ring pan lightly and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mash potatoes with egg yolks, butter and ginger.
4) In an another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
5) Lightly fold the egg white... - 43.6915
Sweet Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Cream the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the sweet potatoes and eggs; mix well.
Mix together the corn syrup, milk and salt; stir into the egg mixture.
Finally,... - 40.3761
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
If you are crazy about homemade potato wedges, you should not miss this recipe. Spice up the sweet potato wedges and pop them inside the oven for baking. In this video, the chef also prepares a yummy dip to go with the baked wedges. Give it a try, you are... - 126.085
Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes
Place sweet potatoes in a large pot of boiling water, cover, and boil over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Stir in orange juice, brown and granulated sugars, orange zest, and nutmeg and... - 33.2492
Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Peel potatoes; cut into 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick slices.
In 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) baking dish, pack sweet and white potatoes tightly in alternating rows; sprinkle evenly with water.
Drizzle with half of the oil; sprinkle with rosemary.
Cover with foil and bake in... - 33.3472
Savory Pork In Sweet Potato Nests
I bet this is the best recipe for Savory Pork in Sweet Potato Nests I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Savory Pork in Sweet Potato Nests can be made within no time. You would really want to give... - 42.0393