Sweet Potato Chips
- » Bake Sweet Potato Chips
Bake Sweet Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake sweet potato chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake sweet potato chips recipes.
Baked Buttery Sweet Potato Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 250°.
2) In a food processor, slice the sweet potatoes very thin, 1/16 to 1/8 inch. You can also use a large sharp knife or mandolin.
3) Rinse the sweet potato slices in cold water.
4) Drain the slices and pat dry with... - 40.9676
Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it... - 102.847
Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips
Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting baked recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Hummus With Sweet Potato Chips. - 47.3751
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream sugar, with butter or margarine.
Add vanilla, flour, and potato chips.
Drop spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes. - 27.6761
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
Love cookie? Watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing cookie with a twist. The instructions are really easy to follow and can be replicated in your own kitchen. - 90.7761
Chips And Nuts Cookie
For all the cookie fans, here is a great video. Watch the chef prepare these out of the box Chips and Nuts cookie which you are sure going to love. Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends too. - 96.2732
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 102.823
Nana's Incredible Potato Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In mixer, cream butter, vanilla and sugar.
4. Gradually add flour and beat after each addition.
5. Add pecans and potato chips. Scrape down sides and beat... - 0
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Baked sweet potato fries is a healthy variation of the normal deep fried potatoes crisps. The sweet potatoes here are simply sliced and smeared with olive oil, salt and pepper. Try out this amazing sweet potato fries for a low calorie crispy treat! - 120.243
Baked Fish And Chips
Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Brush evenly with oil.
Sprinkle rosemary and next 3 ingredients over potatoes.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once.
Combine... - 43.0735
Homemade Chips For Kids
It is hard to keep children away from chips, so the best way is to make Homemade chips. These are lot healthier than the packaged ones and they are easy to make. Weelicious host shows her recipe for homemade chips using Idaho and sweet potatoes. She bakes... - 115.202
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Heavenly Potato Chips
Using a lage sharp knife or a vegetable slicer, cut the potatoes into 1/16-inch-thick slices.
In separate bowls, soak the white and sweet potato slices in lukewarm water for 2 minutes.
Rinse and dry thoroughly.
In a large heavy pot with high sides, heat 3 to... - 30.6262
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 121.403
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Moonlight Mellow Chocolate Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup fluted tube pan.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, potatoes, margarine, water and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at highest speed; stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 41.7983
Codfish A La Benedictine
This codfish a la benedictine is a fresh codfish recipe made along with sweet potatoes and cream. A cooked and baked recipe, this codfish a la benedictine is a filling and hearty recipe for codfish prepared with a hint of lemon. - 43.4614
Fish Stick With Banana Chutney
To make the banana chutney: Grate 1 tablespoon rind from the limes into a medium bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the bananas, red and green peppers, scallions, jalapefio peppers, brown... - 43.489
Tex Mes Turkey Casserole
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, crushing with potato masher; bring to boil.
Reduce... - 45.5633
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Chocolate Fudge Snack Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup margarine and fudge topping, stirring constantly until smooth.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour and remaining... - 42.9635
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Tuna Square is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 47.0496
Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine milk, chicken broth, cream of potato soup and cream of chicken soup; blend well.
Add remaining chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring... - 42.2857
Italian Chicken Sammitz
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, except olive oil, blend well. In between drizzle the olive oil and blend.
2. Add in the cheese and blend again. Take out the pesto in a bowl and set aside.
3. Recipe follows.
For Root... - 0