- » Bake Strawberry Square
Bake Strawberry Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake strawberry square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake strawberry square recipes.
Frosty Strawberry Squares
Combine flour, brown sugar, nuts and butter, mixing well.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumbs in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine egg whites, sugar, berries and lemon juice... - 44.0789
Creamy Frosty Strawberry Squares
In medium saucepan melt butter.
Stir in flour, walnuts, and brown sugar.
Spread evenly in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven for 20 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove 1/3 of the crumbs; set aside.
Spread remaining... - 39.5713
Frosty Strawberry Squares With Pecans
Stir together flour, sugar, nuts and butter.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the crumbs in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Reserve 10-12 whole strawberries, and slice remainder.
Combine egg... - 43.0329
Stir together first 4 ingredients; spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumbs in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine egg whites, sugar, berries, and lemon juice in large bowl; with electric... - 36.1094
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the flour, sugar, walnuts and butter.
3) In a shallow baking pan, spread the mixture evenly.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, occasionally stirring.
5) In a... - 44.1094
Strawberry Cream Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 2 baking pans, 15x10x1, and line with wax paper, grease paper.
3) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water, as per the directions mentioned on the label.
4) Fold in the... - 44.5867
Strawberry Shortcake Squares
Combine sliced strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar, chill.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine half-and-half and egg, stirring well, add to flour mixture, stirring just... - 44.1073
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in center... - 0
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 46.7947
Strawberry Chiffon Squares
Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch square pan or 12X7-inch baking dish.
In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; stir in sweetened condensed milk and strawberries.
Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
Pour into prepared... - 37.6782
Combine flour, pecans and butter; mix well.
Press evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 375Â° oven for about 20 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Combine gelatin, pie filling mix and water in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 40.2998
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Mix flour, brown sugar, nuts and margarine; spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 2/3 of crumbs in 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan.
Beat egg whites, white sugar, berries and lemon juice with electric... - 42.1371
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 86.8865
Jelly And Cheese Squares
Mix together and press in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â°F.
Remove from oven.
Cover base with 2 cups apple or strawberry jelly or freezer jam. - 29.3096
Nutty Prune Squares
1. To make filling, cook prunes until soft in water in a covered saucepan. Cool prunes, remove and discard pits, cut into halves, and force through a food mill. Mix in lemon juice, peel, and jam.
2. To make dough, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in... - 37.2196
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
Crunchy Jam Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, combine oatmeal, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, coconut, butter, and salt. Pulse until crumbly. Press two thirds of dough in bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan. Mix almonds into remaining... - 33.1617
Cinnamon Jam Squares
Stir thoroughly the first 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine 1/2 cup of the mixture, raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat buttermilk and egg into remaining flour mixture.
Spread half... - 38.043
Strawberry Shortcake With Strawberry Vanilla Cream
1. Thinly slice the strawberries, set aside.
2. Mince the strawberries for the vanilla cream, set aside.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degree.
5. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
6. In mixing bowl... - 131.787
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 44.3907
Lemon Cheese Squares
Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray; sprinkle crushed wafers evenly over bottom and up sides of dish.
Combine gelatin and water in a medium bowl, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add Neufchatel cheese; stir with a wire... - 41.0989
Pecan Cheese Squares
1. In small bowl, place pecans. Cook at high (100% power) 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes and 30 seconds thereafter, until pecans are lightly toasted; set aside.
2. In 8" by 8" baking dish, place butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover... - 36.2926
Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients with pastry blender or two knives.
Blend in cream cheese.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Roll dough thin on lightly floured board; cut into 3-inch squares with... - 32.1223
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
In a small bowl, combine the flour and brown sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly.
Stir in the pecans.
Press the mixture into an ungreased 9-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
Crumble the... - 39.1806
Heat oven to 400°.
With hands, mix butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans.
Press mixture evenly in ungreased square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 12 minutes.
Crumble baked crust with spoon; cool.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
Grease... - 41.4664
Strawberry Cream Tartlets
1. Make and chill the pate sucree Roll out thinly on a floured surface and use to line 14 tart tins. Press a square of foil into each and chill for 15 minutes.
2. Bake 'blind' in a preheated oven, 190°C/375°F, for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to... - 35.1672
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
To make thefilling.
Place half of the berries in a large saucepan.
Add the rhubarb, sugar, and water.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 50.0198
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 46.7929
Strawberry Snack Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Gently fold in mashed... - 39.2016
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a food processor or with a pastry blender, combine butter, date sugar, and flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 3/4 cup mixture, and press remainder of crumbs into an 8 X 8 X 2-inch pan.
Bake on middle shelf of oven... - 39.8364
Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake
Foodie, would you like to try a special Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake recipe? It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. This Old-fashioned Strawberry Shortcake is a perfect Dessert. You have already been deprived of... - 48.5716
Three Layer Strawberry Salad
1) Set the oven to preheat at 350°.
2) Use a 1-quart saucepan, to melt butter or margarine.
3) Remove from heat to add crushed pretzels and 3 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir well.
4) Use a 13x9x2-inch baking dish to press the mixture... - 44.7981
Rhubarb Strawberry Deep Dish Pie
Thaw strawberries enough to break apart.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Combine rhubarb, strawberries and lemon rind lightly in a large bowl.
Sprinkle in lemon juice.
Combine sugar and tapioca and toss lightly through the... - 41.9672
Honey Spice Cake With Orange Strawberry Compote
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 inch square baking dish with 2 inch high sides; dust with flour.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then honey.
Mix in orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices... - 43.2294
Strawberry Crunch Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juice from thawed strawberries, but save for glaze.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt and keep aside.
4) Take a large mixing bowl and combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and butter in it.
5) Beat... - 48.9673
No Bake Fruit Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a small bowl, mix the shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine.
Spread on bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or 8 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch square baking dish.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes until browned.
In a... - 41.8038
Strawberry Meringue Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
For the cake:
2. In a mixing bowl, take sieved cake flour, one cup sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix it well.
3. Add oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla and lemon rind and beat it well with a spoon until it... - 46.363
1. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
2. Beat cream until stiff in a small bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; stir into flour mixture, blending well to make a stiff... - 25.4492
Upside Down Strawberry Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides of pan with nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with sliced strawberries.
Cover strawberries with sugar.
Cover sugar with chopped nuts.
Pour cake mix over walnuts.
Place in oven and bake as... - 34.0389
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Wash rhubarb; cut off and discard leaves.
Cut rhubarb stalks into 3/4" pieces.
You will need 5 c. diced rhubarb.
Arrange rhubarb in 8" square glass baking dish.
Combine strawberry gelatin powder and cornstarch in bowl.
Sprinkle over rhubarb.
Combine flour,... - 39.9834
Blend cornstarch and water.
Add to Strawberry Topping.
Cook over low heat until very thick.
Roll pie dough thin.
Cut into eight 4 in. (10 cm) squares.
Place 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) of the strawberry mixture into center of each square.
Fold each square into a... - 31.895
Strawberry Shortcake Roy Ale
Prepare custard; cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Blend baking mix, sugar, egg, milk, shortening and flavoring in large mixer bowl on low speed 1/2 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Beat 4 minutes on... - 40.9382
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.8929
Place egg whites in small mixer bowl; let stand at room temperature about 1 hour.
Cover baking sheets with brown paper.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on brown paper.
For meringue combine egg whites, vanilla, cream of tartar and salt.
Beat till soft peaks... - 41.3089
Prepare and roll out pastry to a 13 1/2 x 9 inch rectangle; cut into six 4 1/2-inch squares.
Fit over 6 inverted 6-ounce custard cups, pinching pleats at intervals so pastry will fit around custard cups.
Prick with fork; place custard cups on baking... - 40.5975
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043
1. Set oven to heat to 450°F.
2. Place sponge cake on a flat, oven-proof plate suitable for serving.
3. Sprinkle it with the rum.
4. Place the ice cream block in the center of the cake, and cover with the strawberries.
5. Beat the eggs white until very... - 36.1748
Almond Strawberry Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl combine all crumb mixture ingredients.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly (1 to 2 minutes).
Press on bottom of greased and floured 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 46.6403
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Whipped Pudding With Strawberries. Needless to say that this recipe for Whipped Pudding With Strawberries is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 49.7841
Deep Dish Rhubarb Strawberry Pie
1. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and cloves in bowl.
2. Wash rhubarb; trim ends; cut into 1-inch pieces (you should have 6 cups); wash strawberries; hull and halve (you should have 4 cups). Place both in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss lightly to... - 39.2039
1)In a container of an electric blender mix strawberries, orange juice and honey.
2)Blend the mixture till it becomes smooth.
3)Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan.
4)Cover the mixture and freeze it till firm.
5)Serve it... - 29.134
1) Cut pound cake into slices.
2) Take 9 x 9 x2-inch baking pan and arrange the cake slices.
3) In a bowl, dissolve strawberry flavored gelatin in boiling water, stir in frozen strawberries, and let it stand for sometime until berries... - 36.0055
Frosty Strawberry Supreme
Combine flour, nuts, brown sugar, and melted margarine.
Mix well and spread into 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes, stirring to crumble.
Combine egg whites, sugar, strawberries, and lemon juice in a large deep mixing bowl.
Beat... - 44.9252
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease the inside of 2 9X9X2- inch baking pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare cake batter using cake mix, eggs whites and water, as per the directions mentioned on the label.
4)... - 46.1029
Dissolve the gelatin in water, add 1 package strawberries and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Prepare chiffon pie filling according to package directions.
Fold into gelatin.
Fold in cake cubes.
Spread in a 13x9x11/2 inch baking dish.
Chill till... - 35.6698
Amaretto Strawberries And Peppermint Sherbet
Amaretto strawberry cake Crush the strawberries.
Mix the butter, creme patissiere and Amaretto.
Spread a layer of cream in a circle or square on baking paper.
Place a layer of strawberries on top.
Cool in fridge.
Strawberry tartare Dice the... - 41.0249
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Mix all ingredients except preserves (no liquid is used).
Roll and cut into squares about 2 inches square.
Place in center of each square 1 tea spoon of strawberry preserves or jam and fold over at corners.
Bake at 375 degrees until slightly brown on top. - 27.5162
Melt margarine and mix in the Strawberry Quick.
Combine flour and sugar; add the margarine/Quick mixture.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Stir until ingredients are combined.
Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. - 35.7867
Individual Strawberry & Almond Tarts
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unravel the pastry and prick the surface with a fork. Cut out 6 squares and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
2. Lightly brush the edges of the squares with melted butter and place a couple of slices of marzipan on... - 27.8222
Fresh Strawberry Tarts With Pistachios
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Divide pastry into 2 portions.
Roll out 1 portion between 2 sheets of wax paper into a 9 X 9-inch square.
Remove 1 piece of wax paper.
Cut dough into 3-inch squares.
Fit each square into a 2 1/2-inch fluted tart pan.
Press edges to... - 37.4321
Individual Strawberry CrÃ¨me Brulee Tarts
Prepare the pastry preheat your oven to 400Â°F.spread 1 sheet of phyllo on a clean work space and lightly brush it with butter.
Fold it in quarters and trim off the folded edge to make a square .
Place the phyllo square on a cookie sheet, and brush it... - 46.636
Mom S Strawberry Shortcake
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until thick and lemon-colored.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; beat into the egg mixture.
Heat milk and butter just until butter begins to melt.
Beat into... - 44.4694
Rhubarb Strawberry Meringue
Trim off and discard leaves and root end of rhubarb; wash, drain and cut stems into 1/2-inch lengths.
There should be about 3 cups cut.
Turn into a saucepan with the flour and 1 cup of the sugar blended together, add water and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 37.5917
Blueberry Strawberry Buckle
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a small bowl, cream 1/4 cup of the butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Blend in egg and vanilla.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add dry ingredients... - 44.3953
Shortcake With Strawberries
Oh so creamy strawberry shortcake!!I am sure you will love it & will try this lovely strawberry short cake recipe. - 29.9141
French Prairie Strawberry Shortcake
One of the best things about spring is the fresh fruits and vegetable that you can get at your local store or market. But not only that, you can actually go out to the farm and pick the fruit yourself. One of the best places to enjoy the freshest of fruits is... - 110.25
Strawberry Almond Battenberff Cake
Grease and line a 7-inch square cake pan.
Divide the pan by placing a piece of folded greaseproof paper down the center.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and flour, and mix... - 42.5232
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 43.3823
"Cream butter, brown sugar and vanilla together in bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; blend in walnuts and cracker crumbs.
Add crumb mixture to egg mixture alter-... - 45.2846
Strawberry Rhubarb Puff
Heat oven to 450°.
Mix rhubarb, strawberries (with syrup) and 1/2 cup sugar in ungreased square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches.
Heat in oven while preparing biscuit topping.
Measure flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder and salt into bowl.
Pour oil and milk... - 40.8129
Strawberry Tart With Peppermint Cream
1. For making the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
2. Add the water and pulse until the pastry just begins to hold together, about 9... - 45.7042
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 44.613
Sourdough Strawberry Braid
This Sourdough Strawberry Braid is a holiday indulgence ! These strawberry breads with icing(if desired) taste heavenly and are apt for your holiday-be it Easter, Christmas or Thanksgiving. Try this Sourdough Strawberry Braid and do come back here to tell... - 47.0769
Combine cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and butter; mix well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; chill at least 1 hour.
Combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir gently.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain, reserving juice.
Set strawberries... - 37.7286
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan; cover and freeze until slushy.
Spoon mixture into container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Freeze until firm. - 19.1058
Filo Ice Cream Cups With Summer Fruit
1. Preheat an oven to 325ÂºF (165ÂºC).
2. Grease 12 standard muffin cups.
3.Place 1 filo sheet on a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil.
4.Brush with some of the melted butter.
5.Top with remaining 3 sheets, brush each one with... - 43.0228
Flower Bouquet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut a piece of cardboard the size and shape of cake layers.
3) Lightly grease 2 heart-shape layer cake pans or 9X1 ½-inch layer-cake pans, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) Make the cake mix... - 43.5352
A Cake For Spring
Let's welcome Spring with a fun cake! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for watching! - 103.524
Combine bananas, buttermilk, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla in container of an electric blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; freeze until mixtures becomes slushy.
Scoop mixture into container of an... - 33.529
Strawberry Cream Layered Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Mash bananas and combine with thawed strawberries and their juice, pineapple, and nuts.
Add gelatin mixture.
Pour half the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and chill until firm (about 1 1/2 hours).
Cover... - 40.3706
Strawberry Pineapple Sherbet
Set aside 4 strawberries for garnish.
In blender container combine remaining berries with the pineapple and process until smooth; add remaining ingredients except garnish and process to combine.
Pour mixture into two 8-inch square nonstick baking pans (not... - 31.6759
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the crushed pretzels, margarine and 3 tablespoons sugar together.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, press the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
4) Remove from the... - 45.2085
Place egg yolks and honey in a bowl and whisk until pale, thick and creamy.
Lightly whip cream until just peaking, then fold into the honey mixture.
Whisk egg whites until stiff, fold into mixture.
Dissolve gelatine in 3 tbsp hot water and cool slightly.
Fold... - 34.5081
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry into 5 cm... - 44.2178
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 46.4373
Summer Baked Fruit Compote
Cut peaches, apricots and plums into large chunks and place in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with sugar.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Stir in strawberries and blueberries; bake for about 10 minutes or until fruit is... - 33.1177
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir until blended.
Gradually add scalded milk; stir constantly.
Pour mixture into four 6-ounce custard cups.
Set custard cups in a 9-inch square baking pan; pour hot water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 33.5666
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Baked Jam Roly Poly
Baked Jam Roly Poly is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Baked Jam Roly Poly to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 31.9956
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 32.5769
White Chocolate Berry Dessert
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and butter at 70% power; stir until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until lemon-colored.
Beat in the melted chocolate mixture and vanilla.
Combine the flour and salt; beat into... - 42.6396
Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup cornstarch, and salt.
Add milk, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
Beat egg yolks until thick and pale.
Stir one-fourth of hot mixture into yolks; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring... - 42.0041