- » Bake Steak Patty
Bake Steak Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake steak patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake steak patty recipes.
Baked Steak Patties
1. Combine ground beef, sausage, rice, and egg. Shape to form 6 patties. Wrap each with a bacon slice; secure with wooden pick. Place in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
3. Meanwhile, combine soup mix... - 30.6685
Italian Style Salisbury Steaks
Italian salisbury steak is a skillet cooked beef patties recipe. Prepared with breadcrumbs, it is combined with mushrooms and onions. Topped with a tomato sauce and basil mix, it is baked to delicious perfection. - 40.6135
Poor Man Steak
Combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, water and season to taste.
Form into serving size patties and brown in skillet.
Remove browned beef and put in oven roaster.
Spread soup on top and bake covered. - 25.5476
Mix first 8 ingredients well; chill.
Shape into patties.
Brown in fat.
Pour beef gravy, tomato sauce and mushrooms, stems and pieces over patties.
Cover; simmer or bake 45 minutes to 1 hour. - 36.1111
Marquis Steaks For One Hundred
Combine all the ingredients except the beef and blend well.
Add the beef and mix well.
Shape into patties and place in baking pans.
Bake for 25 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Thicken the drippings for gravy and pour over patties. - 27.9573
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and chili powder, then add the tomato puree and blend well.
Pour over the patties.
Bake in a 325-degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes. - 20.8005
Chop half of mushrooms.
In large bowl, combine chopped mushrooms, grounded beef, 1/4 can of soup, egg, 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, onion and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in oblong baking dish. - 34.1213
Steak And Kidney Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Season the flour and toss the steak and kidney cubes in it.
3) Sauté the onion in the lard (cooking fat) until they are translucent.
4) Brown the steak and kidney cubes in it.
5) Add in the... - 46.6631
Luby’s Sausage Steak
Luby’s Sausage Steak is a sausage steak that is topped with melted cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and scallions. Sausage hasn’t been served for breakfast like this before. - 108.1
Chopped Steaks With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add tomatoes with their liquid, salt, basil, and sugar; over high heat, heat to boiling, stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered,... - 29.5496
Beef Steaks Wellington
Brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
In hot skillet brown steaks 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to plate; chill.
Combine ground sirloin, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Divide mixture into 8 portions;... - 43.1698
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, onion, herb and seasonings.
3. Use a slightly damp hand to mix well.
4. Divide meat into six equal portions.
5. Shape into oval patties of 3/4 inch... - 43.3747
Combine the egg, crushed crackers, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick each.
Arrange patties in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Turn patties over; cook,... - 40.4735
Salisbury Steak Lyonnaise
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion, carrot and celery.
Shape into 6 even size patties.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 15-20 minutes.
Time is dependent on... - 41.7874
Beef Salisbury Steak
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, 1/4 soup, 1/2 mushrooms, chopped egg, 1/4 cup milk, bread crumbs, onion and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties and arrange in oblong baking dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper, 13 to 14 minutes, turning patties... - 40.4311
Microwaved Salisbury Steak
Mix together ground beef, soup mix and water.
Shape into 4 loaves or 8 individual patties.
Place meat in a 12x 8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Microwave 15 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Drain off liquid and rearrange loaves.
Combine gravy and... - 33
1. Combine all ingredients, except Sauce ingredients, in medium mixing bowl. Shape into 6 rounded patties. Place in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 8 minutes. Drain and rearrange steaks. Pour Sauce over... - 32.187
Mcrib At Home
1)Thaw the pork ribs and rinse any sauce which may cover the patty.
2)Place the ribs on a cooking sheet and cover with foil and place them back in the freezer so that the ribs maintain its shape when they bake.
3)Bake the ribs in an... - 116.442
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, 3 tablespoons milk, the parsley, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Shape into 4 oval patties, about 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches each.
Arrange patties in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax... - 43.5385
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Baby Burgers On Mini-biscuits
This Baby Burgers On Mini-Biscuits recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Baby Burger recipe prepared with steaks, biscuit mix and bread crumbs; you will definetely feel the difference as compared to the normal burgers. - 45.5603
Creamy Shepherd's Pie
Form beef into 4 patties and place on rack in broiling pan; broil, turning once, until meat is rare, about 5 minutes.
Remove from broiler and set aside.
Spray 2-quart flameproof casserole with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In 12-inch... - 44.4289
1 Saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan; push to one side.
2 Shape ground beef into a patty in same pan.
Brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks; stir in olives, basil, and steak... - 30.6129
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the onion and green pepper in the butter or margarine until soft, then move towards the edge.
3) Shape the ground beef into a patty and brown in the same pan for 5 minutes on... - 41.9372
Beef Wellington is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef Wellington dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.1783
Beef Fillets In Flaky Pastry
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over highest heat and sear steaks on each side just to give brown color.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the Madeira over meat, then transfer steaks to another container, cover, and chill thoroughly.
To frying pan add remaining 4... - 39.6696
Beef Fillets Wellington
Beef Fillets Wellington is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.8446
Sprinkle 12 small boat-shaped pans and 18 round patty pans with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out dough to fit pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce tartlet... - 41.76
Beef Vegetable Puffs
1)Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F.
2) In skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms, carrot, and green pepper in the butter until tender and move it aside.
3) Stir in the beef and saute over a medium-high heat for about 5-6 min or... - 43.2798
Season the ground beef with salt and steak sauce and shape into 16 patties.
Saute the bacon in a skillet until light brown.
Combine the peanuts, onion and parsley and mix well.
Place on 8 patties and top with 1 piece of bacon.
Cover with remaining patties and... - 33.9389
Potato And Beef Hash
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In food processor, process meat until coarsely chopped, about 1 minute. Transfer to medium bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 patties; place on nonstick baking sheet.
3. Broil patties 4 inches from heat, 6 to 8... - 25.9017
Combine beef, green pepper and onion in heavy skillet and cook until partially done.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, hot sauce and steak sauce, then simmer for 25 minutes.
Sift the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and remaining salt together,... - 33.7615
Ground beef may either be ground round steak, ground chuck or beef trimmings ground with some of the less tender cuts such as flank, shank or neck.
"Ground round" and "ground chuck" are always labeled as such and cost more than the other, which is known... - 28.8069
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176