- » Bake Lady Finger Cake
Bake Lady Finger Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake lady finger cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake lady finger cake recipes.
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub ladyfinger pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat 1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks until thick and light. Beat the 2 egg whites and the salt until stiff but not dry; gradually add the sugar to the egg whites and... - 24.3496
Simple Lady Fingers
Beat egg whites with hand or electric beater until stiff, but not dry.
Add powdered sugar gradually, while continuing to beat until mixture stands up in peaks.
Fold in egg yolks, which have been beaten until thick and lemon-colored.
Then fold in flour and... - 31.6894
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
In small mixing bowl combine egg yolks, sugar, lemon peel, and vanilla and, using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored, about 3... - 30.555
Phil's Lady Fingers
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and foamy.
Sprinkle flour over egg mixture, very lightly using hand to sprinkle.
Add vanilla to taste.
I repeat, the secret is to mix the batter lightly and quickly and get them into oven as quickly as... - 30.2358
You will find the Lady Fingers a rare treat! Prepare the Lady Fingers with a little effort and enjoy the recipe! - 27.8559
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine egg yolks, sugar, lemon peel, and vanilla and, using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored,... - 27.113
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift together three times the flour, half the sugar and the salt.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored, and fold with the... - 33.4603
Low Fat Lady Fingers
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Using an aluminum foil, line a cookie sheet.
3. Beat egg whites with salt. Gradually, add powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, and beat until the mixture stiffens.
4. Beat egg yolks to thick mixture. Fold... - 40.7066
Lady Fingers (savoiardi)
Beat egg yolks until thick and light yellow colored.
Beat in almond extract.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Continue beating, adding salt and sugar, until whites are glossy and very stiff.
Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
Fold in sifted flour and baking... - 32.1132
Beat egg whites until fluffy.
Add 1/3 cup sugar gradually, and continue beating until stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick, and beat in 1/3 cup sugar, vanilla and salt.
Fold egg-yolk mixture and flour into egg whites.
Spoon mixture into pastry tube or bag, with... - 33.6538
Classic Lady Baltimore Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter thoroughly, add sugar slowly, and continue creaming until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk in 4 or 5 portions, beginning and... - 35.6889
Cherry Gift Cakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease two 8 inch round or square cake pans.
Line with waxed paper; grease and flour.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Spoon half of batter (about 2... - 41.4544
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate well.
2) To this, add sugar and salt.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, beat egg whites well and gently mix into this mix.
5) Finally, add vanilla to the chocolate mix. Remove... - 44.0267
Save time and money. Skip next visit to European restaurants and prepare Diplomat Cake in privacy and romance of your home! This Diplomat Cake, when served as a Dessert will always bring cheer to your table. The European Diplomat Cake has a way of addicting... - 44.0354
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk and salt; blend well.
Add hot water slowly, stirring constantly; cook until mixture is smooth and desired consistency.
Add vanilla and cinnamon.
Pour into fondue pot or... - 35.1509
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 40.5892
Fresh Strawberry Icebox Cake
Mix berries and 1 cup sugar together and let stand five to ten minutes, stirring several times, to draw out juice.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in hot water.
Add dissolved gelatin, lemon juice, and salt to berries and stir well.
Cool, and when... - 37.4541
Whole Grain Apple Cake
1. Combine flours, wheat germ, soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add flour mixture stirring until well-blended.
3. Pour batter into greased, 10-cup plastic or ceramic tube dish or place... - 31.7599
Homemade Carrot Cake
1. For cake: Sift together all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Stir in oil. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and carrots. Pour batter into 9 x 2-inch round dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 12 to 14 minutes, or... - 31.323
Cherry Supreme Cake
1. For cake: Combine cherry pie filling and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Set aside.
2. Beat together eggs, 1 cup sugar, oil, and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl. Add to creamed mixture, blending... - 34.3978
Chocolate Malt Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in large mixing bowl, until fluffy. Gradually blend in oil.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
4. Mix... - 34.1712
Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
3. Combine dry ingredients.
4. Alternately mix dry ingredients and milk into creamed mixture, beginning and ending... - 33.1949
Tropical Fruit Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Blend together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix only until moistened. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. For each layer: Pour half of batter in... - 35.8672
1. For cake: Cream together 1 cup sugar and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
2. Combine dry ingredients. Alternately mix dry ingredients and coffee into creamed mixture, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Stir in apples... - 34.8944
Frosted Fruit Cake Bars
1. For bars: Combine dates, candied fruit, raisins, and rum in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream together sugar, butter, and cream cheese in medium mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg.
3. Combine dry ingredients. Thoroughly blend into creamed mixture. Stir in... - 36.0533
1. For cake: Cream 1 cup sugar, butter, oil, and vanilla together in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well-blended. Combine flour and baking soda. Add alternately with buttermilk. Set aside.
2. Unwrap candy bars and place in small... - 31.3881
Almond Creme Cake
1. For cake: Place 2 tablespoons butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Add almonds, coconut, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of dish.
3. Dissolve yeast... - 35.0044
German Sweet Chocolate Cake
1. Place chocolate in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Stir halfway through heating time. Stir in water. Blend well.
2. Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add egg yolks, one at a time. Beat well after each... - 35.1704
Ladyfinger Sponge Biscuits
Lady fingers are long lady finger shaped vanilla deserts mae with flour. Made with eggs and sprinkled with sugar, the lady fingers are baked in the oven and served warm and delicious. - 39.1331
Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
Line 2 baking sheets with kitchen parchment.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until they are very light in color.
Stir in the vanilla.
Put the egg whites in a clean dry bowl.
Add the salt and the cream of tartar and beat until... - 36.4548
The viceroy's dessert is a frozen dessert made with apricot preserves, chocolate and almonds. Made with a sponge cake, the viceroy's dessert is a layered dessert flavored with sherry and brandy. I make this dessert with a bought sponge cake often, but you can... - 43.0249