- » Bake Cherry Rum Ball
Bake Cherry Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake cherry rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake cherry rum ball recipes.
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.3742
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat. Blend in orange I juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, 10X sugar, and nuts until well mixed. Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture is... - 22.4097
Coconut Snowball Cocoa
Scoop ice cream into 8 small balls; immediately roll in coconut.
Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until ready to use.
Whisk cocoa into milk in large saucepan.
Stir in rum, if desired, cream of coconut and coconut extract.
Bring to a simmer over... - 36.1385
Filbert Butter Balls
Cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the egg yolk, rum, and vanilla; blend well.
Stir in the flour.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
Roll into small balls, using about 1/4 rounded tea-spoonful for each.
Beat the egg... - 43.6767
1.Beat butter or margarine with 10X sugar and salt in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; blend in flour until smooth. Stir in butterscotch pieces and pecans.
2. Shape dough, a scant teaspoonful' at a time, into balls between palms of hands;... - 33.8444
• Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with foil, extending foil over edges of dish. Butter the foil; set dish aside.
• In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly with a... - 36.5584
Kulich or kalach is traditionally a european snack or dessert like bread that has its origins in hungary. Filled wih raisins, candied fruits and almonds, the lovely kulich is baked and can be served with coffee or as a evening snack. - 43.5951
1. Beat butter or margarine with 10X sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; blend in flour until smooth. Stir in butterscotch pieces and pecans.
2. Shape dough, a scant teaspoonful at a time, into balls, between palms of hands; place balls, 1 inch apart, on... - 30.7387
Put the fruit, glace cherries, peel, rum and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Cream the butter and sugar together in another bowl until the mixture is pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Sift in the flour,... - 48.8671
Christmas Sweet Bread
1. To prepare the soaked fruits: Combine the cherries, apricots, currants, and raisins in a small bowl. Add the rum and enough hot water to barely cover the fruits. Stir well and cover. Let stand until the fruits are plumped, at least 1 hour or overnight.... - 43.4556
Scoop ice cream into balls; arrange balls in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches, and place in freezer.
Just before serving, melt butter and sugar with cinnamon in chafing dish or saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3... - 39.8584
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.179
Mini Plum Puddings
Mini Plum Puddings, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Mini Plum Puddings from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
1. Melt chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 minutes at BAKE). Stir to blend.
2. Add cream to chocolate; stir until well blended. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
3. Add brandy to chocolate mixture and stir... - 25.2248
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 41.2647