Caramel Oatmeal Cookies
- » Bake Caramel Oatmeal Cookies
Bake Caramel Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bake caramel oatmeal cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bake caramel oatmeal cookies recipes.
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Combine caramels and cream in top of double boiler - stir until blended.
Combine flour, rolled oats, salt, soda and butter.
Press half into a 11x7 pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350°.
Remove from oven and sprinkle chips and pecans on top cover with... - 40.101
Cook the caramels and evaporated milk in a saucepan over low heat until caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Combine the flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, baking soda, salt and butter in a bowl; mix well.
Press half the oats mixture in a... - 39.3684
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda and mix in raisins and oatmeal.
3. Add in egg, milk, and oil and beat to mix well.
4. Using a teaspoon, add batter, 1 teaspoon each,... - 47.3715
This is a good recipe to try with the kids. A delicious combination of apples mixed with oatmeal, this results in a wonderful consistency. A perfect balance between sweet and spice, watch and try this out soon! - 114.914
Grandma and Grandpa Post traveled in their trailer each winter in search of warm weather and a golf course. During the summer, they settled the RV in a park near Lake Mendota. When the grandkids came to visit Madison in the 1960s, Grandma Post let Debbie and... - 42.7886
Caramel Chocolate Oaties
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add oatmeal, flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, and lemon extract and stir until well blended. Mix in... - 32.1917
Caramel Apple Crisp
The perfect recipe to prepare at home when apples are in the season! - 113.603
Caramel Ice Cream Dessert
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix flour, oatmeal, and brown sugar.
Add nuts and butter; mix well.
Spread mixture on large cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, crumble while hot.
Cool mixture and sprinkle half of crumbs on bottom of pan.
Drizzle 1 jar of caramel... - 41.2923
Butter Brickle Dessert
1. Pat thin on a large cookie sheet, and bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
2. Crumble while hot, then spread half on the bottom of a greased 9 x 12 pan.
3. Drizzle 1/2 a jar of caramel topping over crumbs.
4. Spread 1 pint (2 c.) vanilla ice cream on top.
5.... - 27.5064
Ice Cream Dreamy Delight
Combine flour, oatmeal, and brown sugar. Blend well. Cut in butter until mixture is about the size of peas. Stir in 1 cup nuts. Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet or baking pan, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.... - 23.2079