- » Baguette
A Baguette is the name used to designate an elongated thin bread loaf very popular in France and other neighbouring French speaking nations. In these regions, a baguette is commonly referred to as a ‘french ... More »
Chunky Cheesey Baguette
There is no harm in indulging yourself in eating plenty of cheese once in a while, unless you are in some serious diet restriction. Also, you can always substitute with the low-fat alternatives. But this chunky cheesy baguette is perfect for boosting up your... - 126.044
Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches
Oh Yum! Cider Pulled Pork Baguette Sandwiches have a flavor that's perfect for the fall season and is a big hit at football parties. Since this is a crockpot recipe, you'll be able to save a lot of time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Bon... - 125.359
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 112.738
Baguette With Capicola
Bring a change to your regular breakfast with this baguette sandwich recipe. It is great on your taste buds and quick for your time too. So, collect all the ingredients and get ready for the feast. - 106.778
Vegan Italian Open Sandwich
Atilla Haldmann shares his special baguette open sandwich recipe in this video which is good to go as a light meal or as a super bowl snack. If you are a vegan eater then mark this recipe, to prepare during next super bowl season. - 105.198
Cheese And Salami Topped Baguettes
If you have all the ingredients stocked up in your refrigerator, then you should try this great snacking recipe. It is super-quick and super-simple, yet super-delicious. This anytime snack can fit into your any requirement - be it breakfast, lunch, appetizer... - 103.983
Classic Pork Baguette
Pork Baguette is a classic dish, which can be served as a great appetizer. Making Pork Baguette can be little tricky and creative but it's not difficult to make. Just check out the recipe. - 101.598
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
Have you ever tried kneading pasta dough with avocado? Well it certainly gives the ravioli an interesting color! A vegan style ravioli….this recipe is prepared with bean mousse filling. Though each part of the recipe is very simply flavored, it still it... - 92.0442
Melting Cheese And Onion Baguettes
1. In a small sautÃ© pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the scallions and sautÃ© them for a few minutes until limp and lightly browned.
3. Take pan off the heat and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, add the cream cheese and remaining butter and beat with a... - 46.4543
Mushroom Duxelles And Pate Platter With Sliced Baguette
1. Heat a skillet over moderate heat.
2. Using a food processor finely chop mushrooms and sauté
3. Into the skillet saute shallots and mushroom bits in oil and butter with a seasoning of ground thyme, salt and pepper such that... - 46.3074
Slice baguette lengthwise.
Hollow out, leaving shell about 1/2 inch thick.
(Reserve crumbs for another use; store in freezer.) Wrap loaf in plastic wrap or foil; set aside.
Rinse spinach, shake off excess water; cook, covered, for about 3 minutes or just... - 45.7028
Whole Wheat Baguettes With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Herbs
1. Place a pizza stone in the middle rack of the oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast.
3. Mix in whole-wheat flour, 2 /12 cups white flour and salt.
4. Transfer to a floured work surface... - 45.0657
Whole Wheat Baguettes
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water and let stand until bubbly.
Add sugar, salt, the 1 3/4 cups water, whole wheat flour, and 3 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon until flour is moistened and dough holds together.
Turn... - 43.3502
To Make Dough: Pour 1 1/4 cups water into a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure and stir in raisins and currants.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let steep until water feels very warm to the touch.
Remove raisins and... - 42.5825
Chicken And Cheese Baguette
This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome. - 40.1378
1. Bake baguettes as per the instructions on the pack.
2. Make horizontal half slices of the bread while it is hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on both sides of the baguettes.
4. Add turkey slices in the baguettes.
5. Sprinkle walnuts.
6. Combine... - 39.941
Whole Wheat Baguettes
1. Combine yeast, sugar, salt, and water in a large bowl.
2. Add the all-purpose and whole wheat flours a little bit at a time, mixing well. Expect the dough to be sticky and add enough flour to make it possible for you to move the dough to a lightly floured... - 39.7463
In a pan, combine water, butter, sugar, and salt; heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
Pour into a large bowl; stir in yeast and let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Beat in about 5 1/2 cups of the flour to form a stiff... - 38.734
This baked baguettes recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this bread. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this baked... - 35.2076
Pizza A La Baguette
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup Swiss cheese, ham, and mayonnaise. Stir until combined. Spread mixture on cut sides of baguette and place baguette halves on a baking sheet. Cover with mushrooms and artichoke pieces, then sprinkle with... - 29.6044
Rustic Vegetable Baguette With Smashed Avocado
1. Cut bread horizontally in half. Drizzle dressing on cut side of top half of bread. Place both halves on large cookie sheet.
2. Mash avocados until slightly smooth. Spread avocado over bottom half of bread; top with tomato slices and cheese. Broil with tops... - 22.1491
– Scoop out the soft part of the bread and stuff the crust with mousse of your choice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving, - 14.4435
Baguette Recipes By Category