- » Bagels
Enjoy our collection of bagels recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bagels recipes.
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 132.011
Tasty Low Carb Bagels
Bagels don’t always have to bad for your waistline! Homemade bagels are healthy and fun to make too and are far more low in carbs than storebought ones. Crusty, crispy and chewy, even you can make the perfect bagels at home sans any expertise with this easy... - 131.314
When mid-morning hunger pangs hit you, a bag of crisp bagels can come really handy. Betty whomps up crispy bagels that makes nice addition to our snack time treat. Besides filling up, these tasty treats will leave you supercharged as well. Stream the video... - 106.839
Gravlax With Bagels And Cream Cheese
Looking for an innovative Sunday brunch recipe? Try this yummy Gravlax with Bagels and Cream Cheese which is delicious and filling. Watch the chef demonstrate step by step process to churn out this delicacy. - 101.579
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
If you love bagels then this dish is worth an effort. Cinnamon and raisin bagels are not only delightfully simple to make, but makes for great tea time snacks. So just follow the instructions carefully and get preparing. - 97.5842
Popularly known as the bread with a hole, bagel is quite a versatile bread. Originated by the jews, bagels are now a part of the global cuisine. Often stuffed with smoked salmon, makes it a fantastic bread to accompany the filling. Its chewy nature is surely... - 48.886
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
Whole Wheat Bagels
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk on a low flame till it is luke warm
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, warm milk and honey. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Then stir in the oil and salt. Keep aside for... - 46.4102
Dissolve sugar in water and sprinkle yeast on top.
Leave till frothy.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add egg, oil and yeast mixture.
Mix to a soft dough.
Knead till smooth and glossy.
Leave to rise till doubled in size.
Punch down dough and knead till... - 44.9454
Bagels is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Bagels dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.9315
1. In a cup, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm milk
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 ½ cups flour with salt, oil and... - 44.5859
Stir together water and yeast in large bowl of electric mixer; let stand 5 minutes to soften yeast.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour and beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
With a spoon, stir in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make... - 44.4319
Whole Wheat-onion Bagels
Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels is an easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this bagel dish and share to us how you feel about this Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels. - 43.2433
Sesame Seed Bagels
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar in warm water. Let it rest for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) Mix in flour and salt. Make a sticky dough out of the mixture.
4) Transfer... - 43.0354
In a small saucepan boil the potato in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water until tender.
Process cooked potato plus water in a blender on low speed.
You should have 2 cups (500 ml) of potato-water mixture; add water, if necessary.
While the potato-water mixture is... - 42.9366
Add flour, salt, oil, and water (and egg if desired) to the starter.
Cover and let rise for 3 hours in a warm place in an oiled bowl.
Knead again and shape into rings by rolling dough like bread sticks and pinching ends together, or roll out 1/2... - 40.5668
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the yeast and 1 3/4 cups flour.
3) Then add water, sugar and salt to the mix.
4) Beat at a low speed for 1/2 minute, then beat again at high speed for 3 minutes.
5) Add more flour to... - 40.1613
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 39.8604
Broiled Tomato And Pesto Bagels
Position knife blade in miniature food processor bowl; add first 9 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Spread basil mixture evenly on 4 bagel halves.
Top each bagel half with a tomato slice, and sprinkle evenly... - 39.641
New York City Bagels
In a medium mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup warm milk, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, oil and salt; beat well.
Add bread flour and enough remaining 1/2 cup warm milk to make a stiff dough.
Dust a board with flour.
Onto... - 39.0914
In a large bowl, stir yeast into 1/4 cup warm water until dissolved.
Add butter or margarine, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, 1 cup water, egg white and 1-1/2 cups flour.
Beat with electric mixer about 3 minutes until smooth.
Add enough of the remaining flour to... - 39.0593
French Toast Bagels With Ginger Syrup
1. Combine syrup and ginger in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl; whisk in dairy beverage, sugar substitute, cardamom, and nutmeg until combined.
3. Pierce bagel... - 38.3724
Combine 2 cups warm water, honey, and yeast in Bosch bowl.
Let yeast activate.
Add salt and flour, and knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 45 minutes.
Remove from bowl, and divide into twelve equal portions.
Shape each into a smooth ball.
Poke fingers... - 38.2822
Bring the milk to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and add the butter, sugar and salt.
Stir until the butter has melted.
Pour the milk mixture into a bowl and cool until lukewarm then stir in the yeast and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
Eeat the egg... - 38.1085
Sesame Seed Bagels
Dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and salt; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir in enough of the remaining 2 cups flour to make a soft... - 37.9102
Warm Bagels With Poached Apricots
1. Cut the strips of orange peel into fine shreds. Place them in boiling water until softened, then drain and place in cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Combine the apricots and orange juice in a small saucepan. Heat gently for about 10... - 37.8146
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar and salt; gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour.
Beat well to make a smooth batter.
Mix in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and... - 37.7626
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine 3/4 cup water, milk, and oil in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low... - 37.6077
Cream Cheese And Raisin Bagels
Generously grease cookie sheets.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 11/2 cups all purpose flour, salt and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat water and honey until very warm (120 to 130Â°F.).
Add warm liquid,... - 37.3744
Pour 1-1/2 cups warm water into a large bowl; stir in yeast and 2 tablespoons sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Add salt, butter or margarine and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Cover with a dry cloth; set aside 20 minutes.
Add... - 36.224
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Mix in salt and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Add flour and blend well to make medium-stiff dough.
Knead dough on a lightly floured board or cloth, about 10 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth,... - 35.829
Sift dry ingredients together into a deep mixing bowl.
Dissolve yeast in one third of the water.
Use very warm water (105°F.) to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.
to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand... - 35.481
Whole Wheat Bagels
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour and the yeast.
Combine water, sugar, and salt.
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in... - 35.2163
Dissolve yeast in 1 1/2 cups water, which should be at room temperature.
Add salt and the 3 tablespoons sugar; stir to dissolve.
Sift flour, measure, add.
Knead dough on lightly floured board 10 minutes.
Let rise in greased bowl 15 minutes.
Punch flat and... - 34.9365
1) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine togethre the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, prepared mustard and sauce. Process till smooth.
2) Add the egg, ham and pimiento and stir well.
3) Onto each bagel half, spread about 3... - 34.2732
Sprinkle yeast into warm water in a large bowl and stir gently. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue to stir until dissolved. Mix in salt and flour. Work the dough with your hands, kneading until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn dough onto a floured... - 33.9544
1.Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
2.Combine smooth cottage cheese with yogurt, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
3.Split bagels in half and toast.
4.Spread cottage cheese mixture on toasted bagel... - 33.481
Whole Wheat Bagels
Dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; add honey, stirring well.
Stir in whole wheat flour and salt; mix well.
Gradually stir in enough all-purpose flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface (dough will be sticky),... - 33.4365
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water.
2. Stir in honey, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour. Beat until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining flour. Knead for 10 minutes on floured surface. Cover; let rise until double, about 15 minutes.
4. Punch down and divide into 8 equal... - 31.3733
Combine yeast and 1 3/4 cups flour.
Add water, 3 tablespoons sugar and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer at a low speed for 1/2 minute, constantly scraping the sides of the bowl, then beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in enough of the remaining flour to... - 31.345
Bagels Recipes By Category