- » Bagel
Bagel is a yeast raised doughnut which is shaped to look like a ring. This toroidal bread roll is boiled for some time before baking that’s why its interior appears more chewy, dense and doughy than other ... More »
Tasty Low Carb Bagels
Bagels don’t always have to bad for your waistline! Homemade bagels are healthy and fun to make too and are far more low in carbs than storebought ones. Crusty, crispy and chewy, even you can make the perfect bagels at home sans any expertise with this easy... - 131.365
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 130.477
Homemade Toasted Bagel
Don't allow yourself to fall a victim of breakfast less-mornings. To help you stay up in the game, we bring you a yummy, healthy breakfast recipe of toasted bagels that are simply scrumptious to eat. The chef shows you how you can turn your breakfast into the... - 106.132
When mid-morning hunger pangs hit you, a bag of crisp bagels can come really handy. Betty whomps up crispy bagels that makes nice addition to our snack time treat. Besides filling up, these tasty treats will leave you supercharged as well. Stream the video... - 105.171
Bagel Ham And Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
Picnics and outings call for some wholesome and appetizing sandwiches. Watch this video that shows two magnificent sandwiches loaded with cream cheese, guacamole, sliced ham, smoked salmon and plenty of fresh vegetables. These terrific sandwiches would... - 100.638
Gravlax With Bagels And Cream Cheese
Looking for an innovative Sunday brunch recipe? Try this yummy Gravlax with Bagels and Cream Cheese which is delicious and filling. Watch the chef demonstrate step by step process to churn out this delicacy. - 98.2242
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
If you love bagels then this dish is worth an effort. Cinnamon and raisin bagels are not only delightfully simple to make, but makes for great tea time snacks. So just follow the instructions carefully and get preparing. - 97.6812
Spiced Up Egg Salad Bagel
Today, the Chef shows us a recipe that would give us a break from the monotony of hamburgers. Spiced Up Egg Salad Bagel Burger is a delicious change. Its spicy, has eggs instead of meat sandwiched in bagel. Ideal for a quick breakfast. There is scope for... - 91.206
Want something yummy for breakfast and you have got only a couple of minutes to make? The chef is brimming with ideas to provide us quick breakfast ideas, try this bagel sandwich with sausages and cheese slices. Its absolutely okay to indulge in a cheesy dish... - 84.369
Nikko has another great bagel sandwich recipe for that quick breakfast. He keeps it simple with just 3 ingredients and quick cooking techniques. Highly recommended for those who have almost no time for cooking breakfast and need a quick grab to get going for... - 83.0212
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 50.7474
Whole Wheat Bagels
1. In a small saucepan, heat the milk on a low flame till it is luke warm
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast, warm milk and honey. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Then stir in the oil and salt. Keep aside for... - 47.756
1. In a cup, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm milk
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 ½ cups flour with salt, oil and... - 47.013
Dissolve sugar in water and sprinkle yeast on top.
Leave till frothy.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add egg, oil and yeast mixture.
Mix to a soft dough.
Knead till smooth and glossy.
Leave to rise till doubled in size.
Punch down dough and knead till... - 45.6005
Stir together water and yeast in large bowl of electric mixer; let stand 5 minutes to soften yeast.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour and beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
With a spoon, stir in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make... - 45.0765
Bagels is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Bagels dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.9805
Whole Wheat-onion Bagels
Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels is an easy to prepare side dish recipe. Enjoy this bagel dish and share to us how you feel about this Whole Wheat-Onion Bagels. - 44.4542
Sesame Seed Bagels
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar in warm water. Let it rest for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) Mix in flour and salt. Make a sticky dough out of the mixture.
4) Transfer... - 42.8222
In a small saucepan boil the potato in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water until tender.
Process cooked potato plus water in a blender on low speed.
You should have 2 cups (500 ml) of potato-water mixture; add water, if necessary.
While the potato-water mixture is... - 42.1213
Add flour, salt, oil, and water (and egg if desired) to the starter.
Cover and let rise for 3 hours in a warm place in an oiled bowl.
Knead again and shape into rings by rolling dough like bread sticks and pinching ends together, or roll out 1/2... - 41.3385
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the yeast and 1 3/4 cups flour.
3) Then add water, sugar and salt to the mix.
4) Beat at a low speed for 1/2 minute, then beat again at high speed for 3 minutes.
5) Add more flour to... - 40.925
1. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Soften the yeast in 1/3 of the potato water and stir into the flour.
2. Add the honey and oil to the remaining potato water and stir into the flour mixture. Add the eggs and beat to form a dough.
3. Turn onto a lightly... - 40.6292
New York City Bagels
In a medium mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup warm milk, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, oil and salt; beat well.
Add bread flour and enough remaining 1/2 cup warm milk to make a stiff dough.
Dust a board with flour.
Onto... - 40.6049
In a large bowl, stir yeast into 1/4 cup warm water until dissolved.
Add butter or margarine, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, 1 cup water, egg white and 1-1/2 cups flour.
Beat with electric mixer about 3 minutes until smooth.
Add enough of the remaining flour to... - 40.3467
Combine 2 cups warm water, honey, and yeast in Bosch bowl.
Let yeast activate.
Add salt and flour, and knead 10 minutes.
Cover, and let rise 45 minutes.
Remove from bowl, and divide into twelve equal portions.
Shape each into a smooth ball.
Poke fingers... - 39.9372
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar and salt; gradually mix in 4 cups of the flour.
Beat well to make a smooth batter.
Mix in about 1 1/4 cups more flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead until smooth and... - 39.8305
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine 3/4 cup water, milk, and oil in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low... - 39.2351
Sesame Seed Bagels
Dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and salt; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually stir in enough of the remaining 2 cups flour to make a soft... - 38.9345
Pour 1-1/2 cups warm water into a large bowl; stir in yeast and 2 tablespoons sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Add salt, butter or margarine and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Cover with a dry cloth; set aside 20 minutes.
Add... - 38.7947
Warm Bagels With Poached Apricots
1. Cut the strips of orange peel into fine shreds. Place them in boiling water until softened, then drain and place in cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Combine the apricots and orange juice in a small saucepan. Heat gently for about 10... - 38.5827
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Mix in salt and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Add flour and blend well to make medium-stiff dough.
Knead dough on a lightly floured board or cloth, about 10 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth,... - 37.7654
Whole Wheat Bagels
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour and the yeast.
Combine water, sugar, and salt.
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in... - 37.1422
Dissolve yeast in 1 1/2 cups water, which should be at room temperature.
Add salt and the 3 tablespoons sugar; stir to dissolve.
Sift flour, measure, add.
Knead dough on lightly floured board 10 minutes.
Let rise in greased bowl 15 minutes.
Punch flat and... - 36.988
Sift dry ingredients together into a deep mixing bowl.
Dissolve yeast in one third of the water.
Use very warm water (105°F.) to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.
to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand... - 36.6331
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mash the cottage cheese and combine with radishes, red pepper, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic, scallions, and black pepper.
3. Spread vegetable-cheese mixture on bagels and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, watching to be sure they... - 36.0133
1) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine togethre the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, prepared mustard and sauce. Process till smooth.
2) Add the egg, ham and pimiento and stir well.
3) Onto each bagel half, spread about 3... - 35.974
Sprinkle yeast into warm water in a large bowl and stir gently. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue to stir until dissolved. Mix in salt and flour. Work the dough with your hands, kneading until a stiff dough is formed.
Turn dough onto a floured... - 35.6316
Strawberries N Cream Bagel
Slice bagels in half horizontally.
Lightly spread with one teaspoon of butter or margarine; toast lightly.
Mix together cream cheese, mashed strawberries, vanilla and powdered sugar.
Spread mixture over bagels.
Garnish top of each bagel with sliced... - 35.4264
Whole Wheat Bagels
Dissolve yeast in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; add honey, stirring well.
Stir in whole wheat flour and salt; mix well.
Gradually stir in enough all-purpose flour to form soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface (dough will be sticky),... - 35.4205
Cheese And Salmon Bagel
1.Smear one half of the bagel with cream cheese.
2.Layer with toppings of capers, salmon, onion and tomato.
3.Place the other half portion on top.
4.Serve warm. - 34.9023
Combine yeast and 1 3/4 cups flour.
Add water, 3 tablespoons sugar and salt.
Beat with an electric mixer at a low speed for 1/2 minute, constantly scraping the sides of the bowl, then beat at high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in enough of the remaining flour to... - 33.5251
1. Sprinkle yeast over warm water.
2. Stir in honey, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour. Beat until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining flour. Knead for 10 minutes on floured surface. Cover; let rise until double, about 15 minutes.
4. Punch down and divide into 8 equal... - 33.2606
1.Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
2.Combine smooth cottage cheese with yogurt, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
3.Split bagels in half and toast.
4.Spread cottage cheese mixture on toasted bagel... - 32.8656
In large mixer bowl combine 11/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Combine water, sugar, and salt.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand,... - 32.1878
New York Bagels
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Warm the bagels in the oven for 5 minutes, then cut in half horizontally.
2. To prepare the herring and egg filling, in a small bowl mix together the chopped eggs, mayonnaise and parsley. Season with salt and pepper... - 29.9327
Blt Bagel With Herbed Creme Fraiche
Grill the bacon until crisp under a hot, preheated grill.
Toast the bagel halves on both sides.
Layer up the grilled bacon, tomato slices and lettuce on the bottom half of the bagel.
Mix together the creme fraiche, herbs, and seasoning to taste, and spoon... - 29.7839
Recipe created by Jodie Shield,R.D. on behalf of Hidden Valley® Salad Dressings - 28.6526
Form dough into a square about 1/2 in. (1.3 cm) thick.
Using a sharp knife, cut into 12 equal squares.
Push your thumb through the middle of each square and roll around your fingers, forming a large doughnut shape.
Work each into a uniform shape.
Cover with a... - 28.4865
Toasted Bagel Rounds
Set oven control to broil.
Cut each bagel horizontally into 4 rounds.
Mix margarine, garlic powder and red pepper.
Spread over bagel rounds.
Place bagel rounds on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil 6 inches from heat 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until light brown. - 28.121
Lox And Bagels
Split bagels lengthwise.
Heat bagels, if desired.
Spread cut surfaces generously with softened cream cheese.
Arrange salmon slices (lox) on the 8 halves.
Serve with lemon wedges or freshly ground pepper, if desired.
Serve at breakfast or cut into small wedges... - 27.8019
Cut bagels into 1/4-inch slices using a serrated knife, place on baking sheet.
Spread butter on bagels, sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
Bake at 300Â° for 20 minutes or until bagels are lightly browned and crisp.
Remove bagels to a wire rack to... - 27.0646
Creamy Fruited Bagels
1. Unwrap cream cheese; place in a medium bowl. Micro wave at 10% (LOW) 45 seconds or until softened. Add crushed pineapple, green pepper, pecans and green onion; mix well.
2. Spread on cut surfaces of bagels. Place on a paper-towel-lined dinner plate.... - 26.8784
Beef And Asparagus Bagels
1. Put a pan of salted water on to boil. Boil the fresh asparagus briefly, for 30 seconds or so, then drain well and set aside. (Asparagus in jars
does not need cooking.)
2. Remove the larger stalks from the watercress and chop it. Place the mayonnaise and... - 26.0388
Creamy Tuna On Bagels
Combine all ingredients except bagels; mix lightly.
Spread bagel halves with cream cheese mixture.
Broil 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 24.4467
Garlic Bagel Chips
1. Preheat oven to 275Â°F. Cut bagels horizontally into very thin slices and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush 2 teaspoons oil over tops of bagel slices.
2. In small mixing bowl combine garlic and... - 23.4642
Garlic And Herb Bagel Chips
1. Slice the bagels diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Coat the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the garlic coating. Place the bagel chips in the bowl, and toss gently until the chips are coated with the... - 23.279
Mix cheese, pineapple and nuts.
Spread between bagel slices. - 22.9871
Deli Bagel Pizzas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place toasted bagel halves on baking sheet. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Evenly top with pastrami and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts. - 18.2621
These Rye Bagels are awesome! Try them for your next snack! Your family will love these Rye Bagles ! Feel free to comment on them after you've enjoyed them ! - 17.1158
Bagel Recipes By Category