- » Bagara Baingan
Bagara Baingan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bagara baingan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bagara baingan recipes.
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan (from Scratch)
Bagara Baingan is a very popular South Indian dish made with baby Eggplant (Brinjals). This is usually served with Pulao, Biryani or any flavoured rice. I love it with Jowar ki Roti. - 0
1. Wash brinjals, breaking the stem; cut them lengthwise in quarters.
2. Heat the oil and fry brinjals till the skin gets a brownish colour.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry the coriander seeds, chillies and onions. Grind fried spices with... - 44.3721
Wash baby eggplants & slit them in the center as in a cross-section but do not cut them in halves
Fry eggplants in 2 tbs oil in a shallow pan until they soften a little bit & keep them aside.
Roast groundnuts, sesame seeds, red & green chillies. Grind all... - 46.23
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
An exotic Indian eggplant curry cooked in tangy aromatic gravy. - 0
Bagara Baingan (nuvvula Vankaya Koora)
Exotic Hyderadi gravy dish that is made with eggplant the king of the vegetables. THis is my favorite vegetable and I absolutely love this with pulavs or biryani and my all time favorite way of having this is with bhakri.. no with rice.. no no with chapathi..... - 0
1. Smear olive oil to the bottom of the cooker bowl to prevent rice from sticking.
2. Add rice along with water, coconut milk and salt into the rice cooker, cover the pot half open, and turn on the cooker.
3. Check for the rice and let it cook... - 104.59