- » Bacon Vinaigrette
Bacon Vinaigrette Recipes
Bacon vinaigrette, as the name suggests, is a dish that consists of bacon combined with a vinaigrette dressing. Bacon vinaigrette is easy to prepare and can be made in a short duration of time without any trouble. ... More »
Cobb Salad And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a saute pan on high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside
2. In the same pan, add garlic and shallots and caramelized.
3. Once done, move to a bowl with the bacon. Add in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar... - 120.837
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 107.957
Green Garden Salad With Herb And Bacon Vinaigrette
1 In a large salad bowl, add the lettuce, celery, radishes, peas, tomato and onion.
2 Place the mixture in the refrigerator.
3 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 Place the bacon in the grill and... - 46.8974
Warm Artichoke Salad With Bacon And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and 1 tablespoon of water; set aside. (The vinaigrette can be prepared 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Before... - 41.984
Salad D Epinards Aux Lardons Et Au Vinaigrette
1. Tear the leaves of aspinach and discard its stalks. Wash the leaves thoroughly with water.
2. Drain the leaves and dry them well.
3. Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
4. Chop the egg whites coarsely and reserve them for later... - 37.9093
Green Garden Salad With Herb & Bacon Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, celery, radishes, peas, tomato and onion.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the bacon for 3-4 minutes.
Cool, crumble and set aside.Assemble the dressing by... - 37.5624
Field Greens With Roasted Potatoes And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt; toss gently. Bake at 450° for 26 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a small... - 34.2782
Dandelion And Bacon Salad With Hard Cider Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until just tender, about 20 minutes: drain. While still warm but cool enough to handle, peel and quarter. Place the warm potatoes in a large bowl, toss with 1/4 cup of... - 34.2565
Green Bean Yellow Pepper And Bacon Salad With Oregano Vinaigrette
In a kettle of boiling water cook the beans for 2 to 4 minutes, or until they are crisp-tender, drain them, and refresh them in a bowl of ice and cold water.
In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and the oregano and add the oil in a stream,... - 28.8224
Bacon Vinaigrette Recipes By Category