- » Bacon Tomato Muffin
Bacon Tomato Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon tomato muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon tomato muffin recipes.
Breakfast English Muffin With Canadian Bacon
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Cook English muffins, cut side down, over medium-high heat, pressing down with a spatula, about 1 minute.
Turn muffins over.
Place a slice of cheese on top of each muffin.
Grill about 1 minute.
The... - 36.3204
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Cut the muffins in half and lightly toast them for 1-2 minutes on the open side. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Trim off all visible fat from the bacon and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Drain... - 36.6449
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.5462
Low Carb Sunday Special Breakfast Muffins
When you don’t cook your own low carb food, it’s very likely that you reach out to the cupboard and eat something is high carb or unhealthy. So, Kelly from Lowcarbcafe tries to bring us easy to make low carb dishes and today its Low carb Sunday Special... - 117.552
Broiled Cheese And Bacon
Layer tomato, onion and cheese slices on top of each muffin half.
Top each with 2 pieces of bacon.
Broil until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted.
Makes 4 servings. - 30.2564
Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches
Melt butter in a skillet.
Beat eggs, chives, water, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
Cook and stir gently until eggs are set.
Top each muffin half with eggs, bacon, tomato and cheese.
Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Garnish with chives if... - 37.8942
1. Split and butter muffins and broil until golden.
2. Cut bacon slices in half.
3. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice, 2 bacon halves and 1 cheese slice.
4. Place on a broiler and broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts.
5. Serve at... - 35.5025
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
3. Insert Monterey jack cheese, corn, and bacon in it. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, put... - 117.649
Blt Egg Muffin
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the eggs, milk and pepper in a small microwavable bowl and beat till the ingredients have all combined together well. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
2) For 2 minutes, microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%).... - 32.4101
English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place muffin halves on baking sheet or broiler pan.
3. Combine yogurt, mustard and tarragon in small bowl; stir until well blended. Spread 1/4 of yogurt mixture evenly over each muffin half. Top each muffin half with Canadian bacon and... - 35.0109
Bacon Cheese Rarebit
In shallow baking dish or on paper plate place bacon between layers of paper toweling.
Micro-cook till crisp, 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
In a 1-quart casserole combine egg, cheese, milk, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne.
Micro-cook,... - 37.3899
1) In a slow cooker, add the beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; cook covered on HIGH for about 1-2 hrs or until boiling.
2) Add the cheese, stir continuously, until melted; cook uncovered on HIGH for about 20-30 min. ... - 37.1549
Kentucky Hush Puppy Muffins
Stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, soda and salt in a large bowl.
Mix in the chopped onion (and bacon pieces, if desired).
Whisk eggs, oil, honey, buttermilk and tomato sauce in another bowl.
Combine the two just until mixed.
Spoon into greased... - 35.7486
Pork And Pink Bean Soup With Corn Muffin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately high heat until browned and crisp, about 7 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the saucepan.
2. Add the onion and garlic... - 32.8914
Blue Cheese And Bacon Potato Crisps
Try this delectable appetizer the next time you're craving delicious potato, bacon or blue cheese flavors. Easy to make and impossible to resist at only 70 calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 117.313
Tomato Cheese Mini Pizzas
Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each muffin half; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Top evenly with tomato slices and Canadian bacon.
Sprinkle muffin halves evenly with basil and mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or just until cheese... - 30.3544
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, half and half, salt and nutmeg until well mixed.
Stir in parsley, cheeses and Canadian bacon.
Pour into six 6-oz.custard cups.
Cook uncovered, 10 minutes (stir after 3 to 5 minutes to move cooked edges to center) or until knife... - 35.6207
Welsh Rabbit And Tomatoes
Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, mustard, and cayenne in 2-quart microproof casserole and mix well.
Cook on 50, 8 minutes, stirring once, just until cheese melts.
Stir a little cheese mixture into beaten eggs.
Slowly stir eggs... - 42.3933
Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
In the same skillet, fry the eggs.
Punch a hole in the yolk so that some runs out.
Sprinkle some Tabasco sauce on the eggs and place a slice of cheese on each egg.
Cover... - 40.8942
Welsh Rabbit With Tomato
In a saucepan combine the butter and the flour and cook the roux over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Whisk in the beer and the tomatoes and boil the mixture, whisking, for 3 minutes.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, stir in the Cheddar, the mustard, the... - 32.6529
Split and butter muffins; broil until golden.
Cut bacon slices in half.
Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice, 2 bacon halves and 1 cheese slice.
Broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 27.8812
Open-face Egg Sandwiches
Spread each muffin half with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 bacon halves, 1 tomato slice, and a poached egg.
Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serve immediately. - 29.7302
Healthy Bake-ahead Breakfast
Are you looking for a freshly cooked breakfast that is low in calories and fat? Try this easy baked breakfast, its filling and give you a lot of energy without much calories. This dish is a must have on weekend after a rigorous morning exercise when you don't... - 135.641
Combine horseradish sauce, tomato and bacon.
Place a Grilled Burger on each muffin half.
Spoon an equal amount of horseradish sauce mixture over each patty.
Cover with remaining muffin half. - 25.1658
Mexican B.l.t. Appetizers
These mexican BLT appetizers are parepared with canadian style bacon and served on english muffins along with veggies and mayonnaise. Broiled along with bacon, tomato, cilantro and onions, these mexican appetizers are fun to serve. - 40.6566
2)In a mixing bowl,combine tuna with celery, parsley, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
3)Place the tuna mix on the muffin,and add tomato slices,bacon and cheddar cheese
4)Broil for 3 minutes,spirnkle parsley and... - 39.9033
Elegant Scrambled Eggs
Place bacon on paper towel in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes.
Cool and crumble.
Place butter and green pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Cover... - 38.7335
Take-along Breakfast Meal
If you find it hard to stomach food first thing in the morning, then brown-bagging it for later might be a wise thing to do. Christine presents a sumptuous take-along breakfast spread using French dressing, English muffins, some hard-cooked eggs and cheese.... - 78.4359
Arrange muffin halves in baking dish or on paper plate.
Spread evenly with butter.
Top each with tomato slice.
Crisscross 2 bacon slices over each tomato, then overlap with 2 slices of cheese.
Cook on High until cheese melts, about 1 minute. - 26.5894
Slow Cooked Welsh Rarebit
In slow-cooking pot, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils.
Add cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until all cheese has melted.
Heat on high for 20 to 30... - 34.13
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan, partially cook bacon over medium heat to remove most of fat (bacon should still be limp).
Lift out and drain on paper towels.
Arrange chicken over muffin halves.
Top each with an onion slice and a tomato slice, then sprinkle evenly with... - 33.0152
Egg Benedict And Beef
1. In a pan cook Canadian bacon for 5 minutes.
2. In another pan sear beef sirloin with beer and cook.
3. Simultaneously in saucepan warm water add in vinegar and break egg in it gently. Poach for 4 minutes.
4. Take out poached egg and place on paper... - 90.7621
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.7964
Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar
I just cherish eggs, and Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is in top 10 my favourite food list. Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar is easy to make and the tomatoes slices just give the Scrambled Eggs With Melted Cheddar a prefect yumlogical taste. - 40.7921
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
Simmer chicken in a small amount of salted water until meat is no longer pink throughout (about 15 minutes); drain, discard skin and bones, and slice meat.
Meanwhile cut bacon slices in half crosswise and partially fry bacon to remove most of the drippings... - 36.7408
Turkey Gobble Up
1. Cut each bacon into 4 strips.
2. Pare, halve, remove seed and mash avocado. Place in a bowl.
3. Butter the toasted muffins and keep warm.
4. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
5. Arrange the... - 48.5135
Roast Beef Stuffed Meatloaf
Sunday dinner won't be the same after serving up this Pit Boys style Meatloaf to family and friends at your Pit. Watch the Pit Boys prepare their classic dish two ways, the traditional loaf, and the Meat Muffin loaf, perfect for kids of any age..! And they're... - 0
Elegant Crab Lunch
Place 1 slice of tomato and one-fourth of crabmeat on each half of English muffin.
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over crabmeat; top with bacon and egg - 25.0404
Easy And Fast Cornbread And Veggie Salad
If you are craving for a satisfying supper that oozes with summer flavors, this fresh, light and sumptuous cornbread and veggie salad is all you need. Betty whomps up a vegetarian delight and adds cornbread to it to add extra zing and crunch to the salad.... - 99.7691
1) Split muffins and spread lightly with butter.
2) Place them on cookie sheet or rack of broiler pan, with cut side up.
3) Broil until muffins just start to get golden-brown.
4) Remove them from oven.
5) Spread each half with tomato sauce, and... - 49.6164
1) Toast the English muffin halves in the broiler. Butter them generously.
2) Immediately place a freshly grilled slice of ham over each half. Top this with a slice of tomato.
3) Next, arrange a poached egg slice or hard-ccoked egg slice over the... - 32.2215
Chili Con Carne
Melt fat in a large, heavy saucepan and cook onion and garlic gently until golden. Add beef and brown lightly. Chop tomatoes and add with their juice, the bay leaf, chili powder, salt and brown sugar. Stir, cover tightly and simmer very gently for about 1... - 30.9554
Allow 1/3 cup melted bacon drippings or butter for 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs.
Saute crumbs until hot, and-scatter over hot vegetable for serving.
Or to buttered crumbs or croutons add 1 of the following: sprinkle of grated cheese, spoonful... - 28.6479
Corn Bread Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine muffin mix, milk, and egg; stir until blended. Pour batter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove corn bread from pan; cut corn... - 31.2506
1. In a small non-stick skillet, warm the Canadian bacon on both sides over medium high heat, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Using a 3-inch metal biscuit cutter, cut out a circle of cheese. Set aside the cheese circle and... - 120.546
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Creamy Welsh Rabbit has a velvety taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Creamy Welsh Rabbit a luscious taste. Creamy Welsh Rabbit is cherished by many people worldwide. - 33.2483
Keith Lorren's $2000 Contest Bbq Benedict
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in flour, BBQ seasoning and baking soda. Mix for few minutes.
3. Take out the flour mixture over counter top and add in the butter. Cut into flour with... - 88.0029