- » Bacon Stuffed Avocado
Bacon Stuffed Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon stuffed avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon stuffed avocado recipes.
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 31.4407
Stuffed Bacon Busha Burgers
Make 12 patties, each about 5 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
Sandwich a tomato, onion and cheese slice between 2 patties and carefully seal the edges.
Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside edge of each burger; secure with a wooden pick.
A crisp salad... - 28.9178
Avocado Pear Salad
Mix oil, vinegar and chilli powder.
Dice and add to oil mixture all ingredients except lettuce and bacon.
Arrange lettuce on a dish, pile avocado pear mixture on top and garnish with the bacon. - 35.655
Avocado With Chili Con Came
In large saucepan, cook onions and garlic in bacon fat until golden brown.
Remove and reserve onions; discard garlic.
Brown the meat in same pan over high heat.
Stir in onions, chili powder and flour.
Add tomatoes, bay-leaves, salt, oregano, sugar and... - 35.3669
Assorted Stuffed Celery
1. Chop celery into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a small bowl, put together deviled ham, peanut butter and salad dressing; mix until well blended.
3. Use the mixture to stuff about 18 celery pieces and garnish with peanuts.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 45.3554
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
The California Club
Blend mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread on toast.
Assemble 8 double-decker sandwiches with avocado and remaining ingredients.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Quarter sandwiches; secure with cocktail picks and garnish with olives. - 32.3129
1) In a salad bowl, assemble salad by putting lettuce, romaine and chicory in it.
2) Put the tomato and avocado around edge of bowl.
3) Heap chicken in center and sprinkle bacon.
4) Now, cut egg white and yolk separately, then sprinkle, with chives,... - 42.6381
Hummus Spread With Yogurt
Puree all ingredients in processor or blender (if using blender, do in two batches).
Spread on pita bread.
Add whatever stuffings you like.
One of our favorites is a few slices of tomato, avocado slices and a sprinkling of bacon bits.
Keeps in... - 36.0245
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
2. Clingwrap and refrigerate.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk seperately and keep aside for garnish.
4. In a large salad bowl, place iceberg, romaine and chicory... - 44.764
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 120.779