- » Bacon Snack
Bacon Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon snack recipes.
Baked Jalapeno And Bacon Poppers
Looking for a quick appetizer with minimal ingredients for your super bowl party? Then look no further. These delicious baked Jalapeno Poppers with bacon and cream cheese are sure to impress your guests. They are so good that it would be hard to eat just one. - 127.147
Mozzarella, Bacon And Roasted Tomato Sandwich
If you want to make a tasty and filling sandwich, but in an effortless way, then this recipe is the right choice. Packed with the goodness of mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, this sandwich is ideal to be relished as a lunch or as a snack. Watch out how simple... - 126.967
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches & Bacon,basil & Tomato Sandwiches
If you are not a cook and still wish to host a party, here is a recipe that requires no heat, yet it’s a staple that would be filling and it’s easy to make. Chef Scott is at his sister's place and he is showing Traditional Pimento Cheese Sandwiches recipe... - 119.161
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Weiner Cheese Bacon Wrap
If you are searching for some brilliant ideas on appetizers, you will surely like this recipe. Weiner cheese bacon wraps are definitely going to steal any show. It's not that difficult a task. So watch the video to recreate these little delicacies at your own... - 112.662
Cheddar And Bacon Popcorn Balls
Inviting friends to watch a game together on television? Here's a great snack idea that might come handy. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare these Cheddar and Bacon Popcorn Balls which will certainly impress your guests. - 112.151
Blt With Avocado And Lemon Thyme Mayo
Who doesn’t love a good BLT? Come on!! I know I do. This BLT (if you can even believe it) is better than the original. The lemon thyme mayo adds a pop of freshness that I think every BLT needs. This recipe is so easy and delicious and perfect for a... - 111.821
Bacon Sandwich With Chipotle Mayonnaise And Monterey Jack Cheese
Take a look at this video where betty presents an amazing sandwich idea. In this interesting video she prepares a healthy and super delicious bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich with chipotle mayonnaise and monterey jack cheese. Pamper your family with this... - 110.319
Bacon Cheesy Sandwich
When you are planning for an afternoon tea party, you should stock up several sandwich recipes to serve at the party. One of the favorite crowd pullers is the bacon cheesy sandwich, which has 3 layers of cheese and 2 layers of bacon. If you want, you can make... - 110.058
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 109.525
Bacon Jalapeno Chicken Fingers
Want to munch on some fabulous appetizers - here is one of them. The bacon jalapeno chicken fingers are surely going to make your taste buds happy and satisfied. Serve these on salad or with ranch dressing, they are just irresistible. In this video, you will... - 109.39
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Insideout Meat And Bacon Burgers
Burgers with a twist are quite good to try out particularly for lunch snack. Here is a recipe to make power-packed Insideout Burgers with cheese and bacon inside unlike being on the top. Good for tailgating and official snacking! - 108.037
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.51
Chat'n Dish: E12 - Bacon Onion Burgers And Oven Fries
1.First peel the potato lengthwise and then cut them lengthwise.
2.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
To make the French Fries:
3.Lay the french fries on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil.
4.Sprinkle some salt on them.
5.Bake in the... - 105.217
Corn Muffins With Billionaire Bacon
Cooking for husband is always a wife’s delight. Even after years of marriage, this cook in the video finds it fun and pleasure to cook her husband his favorite dishes. Watch this video if you too make a passionate wife and are looking for a stupendous... - 104.362
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread
This recipe of Bacon and Cheddar Ranch Pull Apart Bread is like a heart attack on a plate. This is a like a man’s snack or appetizer meant for the Super Bowl party. Bacon, cheddar, butter, sour dough bread, now can it get any better (or worse for those... - 103.619
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Bst Bacon, Sprout And Tomato Sandwich
1. In a dry pan, over medium high heat, warm tempeh for about 2 minutes per side.
2. Cut tempeh strips into half and set aside.
3. Spread mayo on bread slices, and place tomato on one slice.
4. Top it with tempeh, and sprouts. Cover with... - 102.546
Peanut Butter Turkey Bacon Cookies
Wow, now that’s a weird combination. But this cookie tastes surprisingly delicious! Well its sweet, salty, crunchy, meaty, nutty and chocolaty. Each bite of this cookie tastes like you are stuffing your mouth with four different types of cookies. And well... - 102.137
Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread
Salty and sweet is a pairing that we love. Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread is a wonderful bread recipe that combines those two attributes into a one of a kind bread recipe. Moist and delicious, it's hard to say no to a recipe that has bacon in it, even if it... - 101.495
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 101.209
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 100.967
Peanut Brittle With Bacon
1. Line a baking sheet with buttered parchment paper.
2. Fry the bacon until crispy and crumble it into small pieces.
3. Chop the peanuts and mix with bacon, set aside.
4. To make the brittle, brush a 2 quart heavy bottomed sauce pan... - 97.7832
Lite Bacon Sandwich
If you are feeling like munching on something in between the meals, these light bacon sandwiches are just perfect. They are healthy with no oil and no spices - only few drops of sauces. Check the video to prepare this at home. - 95.8817
Bacon Infused Sliders
1. Preheat the griller.
2. For Kook's slider sauce – in a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well, set aside.
3. In a bowl take grounded beef add in pepper, bacon bits and oregano. Knead well.
4. Divide the mixture in 6 equal... - 93.3371
Bacon Peanut-butter Banana Sandwich And Surprise
1. Peel the banana and cut in half, then split it in between.
2. On half of the banana spread the peanut butter and top it with bacon strip. Make sandwhich.
3. On other half spread dark chocolate peanut butter and top it with bacon,... - 92.7274
Fiery Hot Bacon-swiss Dip With Melba Rounds
Whether you are looking for a great party snack or just an easy treat for kids, this is one recipe that would perfectly fit your bill. Betty, in this video, shows you how to whomp up this tasty bacon treat with a delectable dip and melba rounds that makes for... - 92.5667
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.6966
Smoked Bacon Cheese Burgers By The Bbq Pit Boys
Sometimes just a simple fire-grilled Bacon Cheeseburger is all ya need for some good eating hot off the grill. And don't pinch on the bacon -we use Wright Brand Bacon for a reason. - 91.6652
Vegetable And Bacon Chips Sandwich
Want to make a simple vegetable sandwich with a twist? Here is a wonderful video that shows a recipe for a sandwich using bacon chips. So just watch this video for a great idea to pack some quick sandwiches anytime or for a weekend picnic. - 87.6775
Dave is proving himself as the world's greatest Chef by showing this Cholesterol Snack. This sandwich has crispy bacon with egg and cheese, it’s easy to make and delicious sandwich to enjoy when you are hungry and also when you are not. It’s hard to... - 87.3333
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.7274
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 85.9986
How To Make Bacon Candy
Kat Curlee and Cali Lewis join culinary forces and tackle some cool bacon recipes. - 84.7238
Big Bacon-mushroom Cheeseburger
Want to gobble on big, savory cheeseburger with a thick filling of bacon, mushroom, cheese and burger? This recipe video shows the best way by which you can prepare a big and satiating burger. Follow the easy instruction to cook up at your end. - 81.8881
Real Texas Jalapeno Peanut Brittle Bacon Cookies Part 3
GETTING THINGS STARTED
1. Get the electric oven preheated to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Meanwhile, break the jalapeno and peanut brittle into 4 inch pieces.
3. Fry the bacon in its own fat, until crisp.
4. In a bowl, mix the white and brown sugars together.
5. Sift... - 72.4763
Vegetable And Bacon Pinwheels
Want to have some bread wheels filled with veggies and bacon? Vicki gets going in her kitchen some yummy entrées which can be made with absolute ease! See the video for more on these recipes! - 68.747
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 68.6482
Peanut Butter With Pumpkin And Bacon Dog Treats
To all you pet lovers out there, chef Jenny has the perfect recipe for your pets. Check out the yummy and delicious Peanut Butter with Pumpkin and Bacon Dog Treats. A great doggie biscuits for you amazing dogs. Don't be surprised if you furry friend asks for... - 65.7638
Grilled Bacon And Beef Burgers
Would you like to try an interesting and easy to make Grilled bacon and Beef Burger recipe? This video is a stepwise demonstration of how you can prepare this yummy and filling snack at home. Watch it now. - 58.717
Bacon cookies are sweet and savory delicious cookies perfect for light snack. These cookies score over the sweet cookies and come as a fresh and nice surprise. Enjoy the bacon cookies!!!! - 48.4925
Bacon burger has a mouth watering taste. I have tired one of Bacon burgers on my trip to Europe. The combination of beef with beef mixed in flour and curry powder gives the Bacon burgers a grand taste. - 47.5198
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls
Crab Meat-bacon Rolls make a finger licking snack food. Everybody likes this dish, kids and adults alike. Crab meat bacon rolls are best to be served as cocktail snack or recipe. - 46.6334
South Seas Club Sandwich
1) Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and return mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 3-5 minutes. Drain nicely and rinse with cold water. Chill.
3) Peel, devein and coarsely chop shrimp.
4) Take a mixing bowl and... - 46.4415
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers
Try this alluring Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Tea Biscuit Fingers is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.2988
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Cheddar bacon muffins a bacon inspired muffin recipe. Baked with crisp bacon and cheddar cheese, this recipe is perfect as a meal accompaniment or for breakfast or supper. Use any cheese of your flavor or simply add to this recipe to create variations of your... - 46.2324
Piquant Vol Au Vent
1. Roll out pastry on a floured surface to a square about 15 x 15 cm/6 x 6 inches.
2. With a sharp pointed knife, 2 cm/1 inch in from the outside mark a 10-cm/4-inch square within the outer square, cutting down almost to the base of the pastry.
3. Flute edges... - 45.9252
Canadian Bacon And Cheese Biscuits
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir only until combined.
Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead just until smooth, about 8 times.
Roll to... - 45.9163
Pineapple Bacon Muffins
Try these pineapple bacon muffins if you are in the mood for something savory. Baked with pineapples and bacon along with brown suagr with corn meal, this muffin recipe has a hawaiian flavor to it with the pineapples. - 44.922
Cobb Salad Sandwich
Cook 5 bacon slices in a skillet over low heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Drop the shallot through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop finely, about 5 seconds.
Add the... - 44.6358
Bacon Cheddar Cora Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter ten 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Fill any unused cups with water.
Cook the bacon slowly over low heat until it is crisp.
Drain the pieces, reserving 4 tablespoons of the fat, and set aside.
Sift... - 44.517
1. In a large shallow fry pan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. In a large mixing bowl, grate the potato and onion.
3. Add a beaten egg to the mixture and stir to combine.
4. Further add the flour, chopped bacon, herbs and... - 44.4851
Cheese And Bacon Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In alarge bowl, measure first six dry ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Make a well in center of the dry ingredients.
5) In a small bowl, beat egg slightly.
6) Add milk and oil.
7) Pour into well of dry... - 44.3334
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.8219
Brazilian Meat Turnovers
1) Thaw the pastry.
2) Roll out to a rectangle 8 x 16 inches.
3) Cut into eight 4 inch squares.
4) Preheat oven to 400°.
5) Peel and finely chop the onion.
6) Grind or coarsely process the bacon.
7) Shell and coarsely chop the hard-cooked... - 43.7786
Classic B L T
This sandwich is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. The ingredients used are usually available in any supermarket. A perfect snack for a summer picnic or you can also enjoy it while watching a movie in your house. The best thing is you can try lot of... - 43.7438
1. Mince bacon and ham.
2. In a chopping board, cut onion finely.
3. In a bowl, mix bacon, onion, cheese, seasoning and breadcrumbs together lightly.
4. In another bowl, break eggs. Beat it well.
5. Add it to bacon mixture and knead... - 43.7006
Classic Bacon Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the pie dough with piecrust mix as per package directions.
3) In a 10-inch glass pie plate, roll out and fit the pastry; refrigerate until needed.
4) Spread the piecrust with soft butter, then... - 43.6202
Bacon Cheeseburger Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 43.4568
Burger And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Prepare the pie crust as per the package directions. Then on a lightly floured surface, roll out half the pastry and line an 8-inch pie plate. Keep aside.
3) In a skillet, saute the bacon in the... - 43.3555
Egg Croquettes With Bacon
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add 2 tablespoons( 30ml.) of flour toit.
2.Gradually add milk by degrees and let the ingredients cook for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
3.Put chopped eggs along with ham and bacon (optionsl).
4.Allow the... - 43.2955
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a skillet heat drippings and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Pour out the drippings from skillet and keep aside.
3) Add soup into the skillet and stir to mix.
4) Blend in milk, lemon juice, and pepper and stir until smooth.
5) Heat gently stirring... - 43.134
Cheese Bacon Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and mustard; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and stir until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead lightly until dough is no longer sticky.
Roll or pat dough to 1/3-inch or... - 43.1269
Bacon Pancakes is simply yummy. I have tried this Bacon Pancakes recipe few weekends ago and it turned out to be great. - 42.9518
Hot Pickle Rolls (hors D'oeuvre)
Hot pickle rolls are a good idea to serve large gathering as a starter. They are easy to make and are a no mess dish. These pickle rolls taste delicious and can be prepared ahead of time, making perfect for parties. Enjoy the hot pickle rolls!! - 42.8836
1. With the help of a knife, slit one end of frankfurter leaving ½ inch uncut on each end.
2. Make an “X” cut on each end.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place bacon between layers of paper towel.
4. Heat on High for 2 1/2 to 4... - 42.5668
Bacon And Beef Patties
Bacon And Beef Patties has a simply yummy taste. Bacon And Beef Patties gets its taste from meat and eggs. Bacon And Beef Patties is served as patties across the globe. - 42.5661
Bean 'n Bacon Burgers
1) In a skillet heat butter. Add onion and green pepper and cook until soft.
2) Stir in beef and brown. Keep in stirring until meat particles separates.
3) Pour soup, water, and ketchup.
4) Cook and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Stir frequently to... - 42.5265
Bacon And Egg Soufflés
My family loves this Bacon and Egg Soufflés. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Bacon and Egg Souffles that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 42.4614
Bacon Cheese Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
If necessary, add oil to drippings to measure 1/3 cup.
In small bowl, combine dripping mixture, egg and milk; set aside.
Crumble bacon; set... - 42.4516
Heat the oven to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3).
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion rings over a gentle heat until soft and slightly browned, about 10—15 minutes.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
Keep hot in the oven... - 42.3174
Make the batter.
Allow to stand.
Meanwhile prepare the filling.
Fry bacon rinds to obtain fat and remove from the pan, add a little extra fat if necessary and fry the finely chopped onion, then the bacon, chopped mushrooms and tomatoes.
Keep this hot and... - 42.2097
Traditional Quiche Lorraine
1. Make short crust pastry as instructed in a 7" diameter plain flour ring or baking dish and leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl, stir in cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Melt butter, fry bacon and onion until they begin to... - 41.9465
Pumpkin Seed, Rosemary, And Bacon Brittle
I was reviewing John Besh’s wonderful book My New Orleans: The Cookbook (Andrews McMeel Publishing) and discovered a recipe for pumpkin seed brittle that is scattered over a green salad with bleu cheese. I was intrigued. I tried it and was hooked — a... - 41.7375
Hot cooked green noodles or brown rice Pour 3/4 cup of the milk over crumbs and let stand until milk is absorbed.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
To the... - 41.3287
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 41.1777
Bacon And Cornmeal Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/ Gas 6. Lightly grease 14 deep muffin tins or use paper cases.
2. Fry the bacon until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper, then chop into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Gently melt the butter and margarine and set aside.
4. Sift... - 41.0337
1) Take out pastry rounds of 7 inches from the short crust pastry.
2) Finely chop all the ingredients and mix them together.
3) On each pastry round, put a spoonful of mixture and seal the edges to make a pastry.
4) On a wetted baking... - 40.815
Avocado Bacon Sandwich
1) In a blender container, blend the buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, garlic salt and 1/2 blue cheese together on high speed until smooth.
2) Stir in rest of the blue cheese; mix thoroughly.
3) Spread the blue cheese dressing mixture... - 40.7292
Bacon Bites With Barbecue Dip
1) Make bacon into 3/4" pieces.
2) In 1/2-cup serving dish combine all ingredients except Canadian-style bacon.
3) Wrap loosely.
4) Microwave on high (550 watts) till hot for 20 to 30 sec [30 to 45 sec]. Stir once
5) Skewer bacon on... - 40.7006
California Bacon Burger
Combine beef, catsup, salt, and dash pepper; shape in 4 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 6 minutes; turn.
Place bacon on broiler rack with patties.
Broil 6 minutes, turning bacon once.
Toast buns last 2 to 3 minutes.
On bottom half of each bun stack... - 40.6085
Frankfurter Roll Ups
1) Slit all the frankfurters.
2) Fill the frankfurters with sweet relish.
3) Remove crust from bread slices and wrap around the stuffed frankfurters.
4) Cover the bread by rolling a slice of bacon around each.
5) Fasten the rolls with... - 40.4709
Herb Broiled Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon slices partially or slightly broil them.
3) Lightly toast the bread slices on one side.
4) Spread the untoasted side of bread with butter and sprinkle with the herb seasoning.
5)... - 40.4664
Bacon Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) Fry the bacon rashers in its own fat.
4) On paper towels, drain the bacon.
3) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredeintsand rub in the butter until the... - 40.3823
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan for 5-7 minutes, turning once, until crisp on both sides.
Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
Meanwhile, toast the bread on both sides.
Place the toast on a large board or work surface and spread one side of each slice with... - 40.1964
Bacon And Mushroom Snack
1) Trim off the rinds from the bacon rashers.
2) Arrange the bacon rashers in grill pan.
3) Trim the mushrooms and remove stalks.
4) Brush with melted butter or oil.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Place the mushrooms on the grill pan beside... - 40.0713
Hi Hat Bacon Burger
Put minced bacon and sausage meat into a bowl, add seasoning, herbs and garlic and moisten with egg yolk.
Divide mixture on a board dredged with seasoned flour into 6-8 portions.
Mould into neat rounds and flatten with hands to the width of a bacon... - 40.0436
Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, eggs, salt, pepper, bacon and pickles; moisten with mayonnaise.
Trim crusts from bread.
Spread chicken mixture on white bread slices; add lettuce.
Top with whole wheat bread; press down lightly.
Cut sandwiches in half diagonally. - 39.7983
Green Onion Bacon Quiche
Cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Roll out pastry.
Line 8-inch pie plate with pastry (do not prick); flute edges.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Layer cheese over bottom of... - 39.7369
Bacon Veggie Bagel
1) Take a medium bowl and combine all the ingredients together except the bagels. Mix well and spread 1/2 cup vegetable mixture one each bagel half.
2) Place the bagels with vegetable mixture on ungreased cookie sheets or in a broiler pan and broil 4-6... - 39.7067
Shallot Bacon Quiche
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Cook shallots in reserved drippings till tender.
Prepare Plain Pastry.
Roll out and fit into an 8-inch pie plate or quiche dish; flute edges.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; set... - 39.3175
Bacon Tomato Ry-buildup Snacks
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Ry-Buildups as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Ry-Buildups; use this simple recipe then! - 39.2997
Bacon Cheese Melt Sandwiches
1 In a 2-quart glass baking dish,arrange bacon on a roast rack set.
2 Cover with a paper towel and cook in a microwave oven 5 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, toast bread and lightly spread with butter.
4 Put toast on roast rack and top with bacon pieces.
5 ... - 39.2974
Brunch Pancake Sandwich
1) In a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2) Remove from skillet and crumble the meat.
3) Drain out the dripping.
4) Mix soup and milk and blend well.
5) Add bacon, eggs, and pimiento.
6) Continue to heat stirring often.
7) Serve sandwiched... - 39.272