- » Bacon Shrimp Roll
Bacon Shrimp Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon shrimp roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon shrimp roll recipes.
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 103.794
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 37.2654
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.9669
Rolled Shrimp Canapes
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Remove shells and devein.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise.
In a skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes or till partially cooked; remove bacon to absorbent paper toweling.
Split shrimp in half lengthwise; spread one half of each shrimp... - 33.3152
FOR BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut bacon into thirds. Lay bacon flat. On one end of the bacon strip stack water chestnut then the shrimp on top.
3. Using toothpick roll bacon over the water chestnut... - 102.676
"Butterfly shrimp; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roll in cracker crumbs.
Fry until brown in skillet in hot oil, 1 inch deep.
Place shrimp on foil-lined cookie sheet.
Top each shrimp with 1 tablespoon chopped spinach, 1/2 slice bacon and 1 square of... - 35.3041
Bacon Fired Rice
Combine water and salt in 3-quart saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Cook bacon in wok over medium heat, stirring often, until crisp; drain.
Remove all but 1... - 44.7192
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 118.332
Bacon And Chicken Marengo
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, skin-side down. Cook until chicken is golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken over; add onion and garlic. Cook until... - 37.8218
1. Place the shrimp in a bowl, add cognac, salt, pepper and basil and marinate in refrigerator one hour or longer.
2. Wrap each shrimp in a strip of ham and string on skewers, allowing four or eight for each skewer.
3. Place in a preheated broiler about four... - 31.1589
Steamed Shrimp Stuffed Dumplings
Combine the ingredients for the filling in a large bowl.
Stir in one direction, mixing thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Sift together the sifted wheat starch and tapioca flour into a large mixing bowl.
Gradually add hot water, stirring constantly,... - 43.6476
Shrimp Salad Hilary
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 tablespoons of the salt. When the water has reached a rolling boil, add all the shrimp at once. Cook, uncovered, until the shrimp are pink and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp into a colander and rinse... - 36.7201
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 106.408
A complex shrimp mixture is spread on toast and fried on both sides. A piece of parsley is put in the center to add green garnish to the pink color of the shrimp. This is always a big hit when I cook a Chinese banquet and include this appetizer. - 43.4119
Jalapeno And Shrimp Hush Puppies
Saute onion, shrimp, jalapefio pepper, and parsley in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 or 2 minutes.
Mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a rolling boil.
Take pan off the heat.
Pour in the cornmeal mixture and... - 43.265
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.8724
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish has a lovely taste. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish gets its taste from eggplant cooked with bread, cheese and seafood. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish is recipe for special occasions. - 47.1171
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 45.011
Seafood En Brochettes
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Thread the mussels, bacon rolls, shrimp, mushrooms and green pepper alternately onto 4 long skewers.
Put the garlic, butter, salt and pepper into a saucepan and heat very gently until the butter has melted.
Brush the... - 34.5225
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.9803
Surf And Turf Seafood Beef Burgers
Fresh Ground Beef, stuffed with Lobster, Scallops, or Jumbo Shrimp, takes an ordinary hamburger and makes it 5 Star cuisine, BBQ Pit Boys style. - 95.4665
Fish And Seafood
1 Saute bacon until almost crisp in a me-dium-size frying pan, then before removing from pan, roll each slice around the tines of a fork to make a curl; hold in place with a wooden pick, if needed.
Drain on paper toweling; set aside for garnish in Step... - 43.5046
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, sauté the bacon till it is almost crisp.
3) Before removing from the pan, roll each bacon slice around the tines of a fork so as to make a curl. If needed,... - 45.4765
How To Make Cheeseburger Sushi
I’m all about some fusion. Korean bbq pizza anyone? How about some gochujang shrimp tacos? Kimchi & bulgogi quesadillas?
Whichever the case may be, I find that with food, spreading the love is the best case scenario. Take what you love and attach it to... - 120.02
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 42.4648
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno Poppers have to be one of my favorite snacks. I certainly don't care how these lovely nuggets of heat come, I think they are fantastic. You can stuff them with cheese, bacon, shrimp, or just about anything else and they are going to disappear. I... - 123.628