- » Bacon Sausage Roll
Bacon Sausage Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon sausage roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon sausage roll recipes.
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
1) Trim the rind from the bacon.
2) Spread little quantity of tomato ketchup on each rasher.
3) Wrap the rasher around a sausage.
4) Place the wrapped sausages under a moderately hot grill.
5) Cook for 10-12 minutes by frequent... - 33.9961
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife and spread one side of each with a little mustard.
Wrap 2 rashers around each sausage so that the mustard is on the inside.
Tuck the sage leaves under the bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Heat the oil in a... - 37.5993
Bacon Sausage Explosion
If you are in a cooking mood and want to prepare something really exotic, here is the recipe for you. The bacon sausage explosion is sausage wrapped in bacon lattice, which you probably never heard of. Follow the guideline in this video to recreate this meaty... - 140.568
Sausage Bacon And Cheese Kebabs
1. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
2. Grill the sausages under a broiler, on a barbecue or in a skillet.
3. Cut each into 3 pieces and keep hot.
4. Grill the rolled bacon until well cooked but not too crispy, and keep hot.
5. Thread a... - 32.6155
Bacon And Sausage Surprise Loaf
This a surprise dish. That explodes with all the meaty flavors of the sausage and the bacon! A dish that is different and rolled like a loaf! Watch unravel the method for this meaty loaf in this video - 107.968
Bacon And Sausage Kebabs
Cut each rasher in half and roll up each piece tightly.
Thread the sausages, bacon and mushrooms alternately on 12 skewers.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook under a preheated moderate grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and... - 30.3055
Sausage & Bacon Kebabs
Roll bacon and thread on to kebab sticks with the sausages.
Brush lightly with the oil then place under grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 mins.
Skewer a tomato on the end of each. - 22.2775
Sausage And Bacon Casserole
Brown the sausages in the melted dripping then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the bacon in the same fat until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Add the onion, carrots and mushrooms to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 36.7299
Seasoned Bacon Rolls
Seasoned Bacon Rolls is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Seasoned Bacon Rolls, you will always crave for some more. - 35.3089
Sausage And Bacon Braid
Roll out pastry to 10 inch (25 cm) square on a lightly floured surface.
Combine filling ingredients and place along center of pastry.
Cut pastry on each side of filling into diagonal strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
Brush with beaten egg.
Place strips from each... - 32.403
Bacon Sausage Turkey Wrap
Here is another fabulous bacon wrap preparation to satisfy your appetite. You need to put little extra effort to prepare the wrap, but once it is ready, it is going to be real worthy. In this video, chef describes step-by-step instruction, which will surely... - 89.5621
Bacon And Sausage Plait
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Chop up the bacon rashers.
3) Chop up the hard-boiled eggs.
4) Roll out the flaky or short crust pastry into a 10-inch square.
5) In a bowl, add in the chopped bacon, eggs, salt, pepper, sausage meat, sage or... - 43.6916
Bacon Roll Ups
Bacon Roll Ups often finds a place on our table. This is a pretty easy to dish to make and will not take much of your time for the preparation. Why donâ€™t you give this yummy Bacon Roll Ups a try? - 29.2699
Liver And Bacon Rolls
1. Cover the liver slices with boiling water and leave one minute. Drain.
2. Break the sausage into small pieces and brown in a skillet. Add the remaining ingredients except the bacon.
3. Place a spoonful of the mixture on each liver slice and roll up. Wrap a... - 30.4271
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 31.6558
Bacon Picnic Roll
Finely chop two of the bacon rashers.
Mix the chopped bacon with the sausage meat, apple, onion and sage.
Spread out the mixture on a floured surface to a 23 cm/9 inch square.
Place the eggs in a line on the square, then roll up.
Wrap the remaining bacon... - 31.745
Pork Stuffed Bacon Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add water and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and stir in the stuffing mix.
5) Add egg and sausage. Mix nicely,
6) Cover and chill for about 30... - 39.9959
Seasoned Bacon Rolls
Cut bacon rashers in half.
Combine breadcrumbs with apple, chives, cheese, lightly beaten egg and pepper, mix well.
Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into sausage shapes about 4cm long, wrap in a piece of bacon, secure end with toothpick.
Place on wire rack over... - 27.7616
Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
Add water, and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix.
Add sausage and egg; mix well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape chilled mixture into twenty-four 2- x 3/4-inch logs; wrap a piece of bacon around each... - 30.9153
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 34.0678
Twist each sausage in half and cut into two small sausages. Place these in a baking tin and cook in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, stretch the rashers on a flat surface with the back of a knife.... - 19.8837
Sausage Stuffed Veal Birds
Crumble sausage in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked.
Drain and finely crumble.
Stir in stuffing, celery, water and butter.
Toss to moisten stuffing.
Pound veal until veal is 1/4 inch thick.
Place stuffing... - 38.7405
Roll up each sausage in a rasher of bacon, and tie round with thick cotton or fine string to secure.
Fry the onion gently in the butter and oil for 5 minutes.
Add the sage and the tied sausages and fry for 5 minutes.
Remove the sausages to a plate.
Stir the... - 45.3056
Cocktail Sausages On Skewers
Cut bacon slices in two and roll; alternate along with sausages and mandarins on thin wooden skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and baste with barbecue sauce.
Broil 5 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 16.7608
Double Sausage Winders
1. In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, celery, red pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper and chill it overnight so that the seasoning sets in
2. Slit the frankfurters along the length almost to the end, quarter the sausages along the length and stuff... - 41.0456
Sausage And Apple Toasts
Cut toast into rounds using a 3-inch cutter.
Butter toast and keep warm.
Prick sausages and grill for 5-6 minutes, until evenly browned.
Place 2 sausages on each round of toast.
Top with an apple ring and tomato slice.
Garnish with parsley and bacon... - 34.1568
1. Take a saucepan and fry separated sausages in heated fat for 10 to 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl with mashed potatoes and add the butter, parsley and... - 40.3046
Liver And Sausage Rolk
Cut each slice of liver in half to make 8 pieces.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, nutmeg and thyme.
Place an uncooked sausage on each slice; roll up, then wrap a bacon slice around the roll and secure with a toothpick.
Dredge the rolls with flour.
Heat the butter... - 31.2907
Kidney And Sausage Chilli
Wash, skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Cut the sausages in half.
Remove the bacon rinds, roll the rashers and cut them in half.
Melt the butter in a large shallow pan and fry the kidneys, sausages and bacon for 5 to 10 minutes until lightly browned on all... - 31.2763
Sausage And Apple Snack
Sausage And Apple Snack has an Astounding taste. The apples and curry powder gives the Sausage And Apple Snack Fine taste. Must go for it - 37.7201
Kebabs With Corn
1. To prepare the tomatoes and mushrooms cut the tomatoes in half and peel the mushrooms if necessary.
2. Removing the rind from the bacon cut each rasher in half and roll up making 8 bacon rolls.
3. Prick the sausages, twist the... - 41.8728
Chicken And Sausage Kebabs
1) Cut the chicken into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces.
2) On a board, place the bacon and stretch.
3) Using the back of a knife, cut in half.
4) Place the chicken pieces on the ends of the bacon and roll up.
5) On a skewer, alternately thread the chicken,... - 44.128
Cook bacon between layers of paper towel in 12x8-inch dish at HIGH 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes, or until partially cooked.
Meanwhile, make lengthwise slit in each frankfurter, leaving 1/2-inch uncut on each end; make an "X" cut in each end.
Stuff slit with... - 25.5593
1) Trim ends of bacon rashers.
2) Press on a working surface with a knife to stretch and flat them
3) Halve the rasher and roll a piece of one of the three fillings in each piece of bacon.
4) Arrange prepared savouries on long skewers ready for... - 36.1712
Bacon Stuffing With Chestnut And Port
To all those who are interested to learn a stuffing for Christmas should watch the video. The stuffing is easy and less time consuming to make. The chef mixes all the ingredients in a proper manner, so do watch the video. - 106.178
Trim the meat into neat even-shaped pieces.
Skin the kidneys, remove the cores and cut the kidneys in halves.
Soak in cold water for 5 min.
Curl the bacon into rolls, prick the sausages and peel the mushrooms.
Brush them all (including tomatoes) with oil or... - 32.4011
Party Boudin Bacon Bomb
Attention meat lovers! This dish is definitely not meant for the health conscious or for vegetarians. What a delicious but deadly combination of ingredients. Bacon, sausage, cheese and boudin. Can it get any better? Warning.. Do not indulge in this too often.... - 104.693
Ox Tongue With Bacon
Soak a whole ox tongue, or a half tongue cut lengthways, in cold water overnight.
Cook by boiling as above, with vegetables, but only for 1 1/2 hours, then skin the tongue, remove bones and gristle from the base of the tongue and mince all the fat finely.
Put... - 19.3799
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 43.674
Wrapped Boiled Sausage
Wrap the sausage in the veal or beef.
Tie up with string and place the roll in a casserole with the butter, celery, carrot and onion, and the ham or bacon if used.
Salt and pepper are not needed because the sausage contains enough.
Fry over medium heat,... - 35.061
Cut sausage into 1/2-inch thick slices; arrange half the sausage in bottom of greased casserole.
Peel and core apples; cut into crosswise slices.
Arrange half the apples over sausage.
Add caraway seed to sauerkraut; spread over apple mixture.
Arrange... - 32.9558
Put bacon pieces through mincer, or chop finely.
Combine with remaining ingredients, mix well.
Form mixture into thick sausage roll, long.
Tie firmly in well-floured pudding cloth.
Lower carefully into saucepan of boiling water, making sure sausage is... - 37.0305
Homemade Sausage Mix
Blend the ground pork and bacon very thoroughly with the remaining ingredients.
Using a floured board or one dusted with corn meal, form mixture into 2 or 3 rolls about 3 inches in diameter.
Wrap each in foil or cheesecloth and store in refrigerator.
This... - 29.7111
Oxford Skinless Sausages
Mix the meats, suet, bread, lemon peel, seasonings and herbs well all together, and press down in a pan.
Set aside till you want to use it.
Then, with floured hands, roll portions of the sausage meat into the size and shape of link sausages, and fry in fat or... - 33.3536
Monkfish Fillets Wrapped In Bacon
1. Get the fillets prepared by a fishmonger.
2. Make the cous cous using the chicken stock or vegetable stock.
3. Finely dice the apricots and add to the cous cous.
4. Deseed half a red chilli, cut into fine dice and add to the cous cous. ... - 89.0271
Homemade Sausage Mix
Blend the ground pork and bacon very thoroughly with the remaining ingredients.
Using a floured board or one dusted with corn meal, form mixture into 2 or 3 rolls.
Wrap each in foil or cheesecloth and store in refrigerator.
This Sausage meat will keep for 1... - 29.3023
Sausage And Apple Snack
1. Take a bowl and mix parsley, curry powder, herbs and seasoning along with the sausage meat.
2. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
3. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
4. Fry the patties giving 5 minutes for each side after coating them with flour.
5.... - 41.4818
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3 quart saucepan, mix tomatoes, lemon juice salt and sugar in it and allow boiling.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in... - 45.8534
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 37.4476
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 40.6563
Kidney Kebabs With Barbecue Sauce
1) Allow the onions to be cooked in boiling salted water for 4 minutes and drain the excess water.
2) Take skewers and thread the onions, bacon rolls, kidneys and sausages on to them.
3) Combine tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and oil.
4) Apply this... - 44.0685
Easy, simple and quick sausage sandwich made by Kook that can be enjoyed for a quick meal. It is cheesy, has meat pattie and yummy egg to top it all. - 99.9123
Ground Pork Rolls
Crumble the bread and soak in 1/4 cup milk.
Squeeze bread as dry as possible and combine with ground pork or sausage meat, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Form 4 cylinders, 3" long and wrap 2 slices bacon around each cylinder... - 41.784
Fancy Frank Kebabs
1. Carefully, wrap the halved frankfurters with bacon; and secure with wooden picks.
2.Take 6 greased skewers, thread alternating with an onion slice, then pieces of frankfurter, green pepper and tomato; end with a mushroom.
3. Baste with mustard... - 38.4275
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.7423
1. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
2. Place bacon and cover with paper towel
3. Cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes, until fat is rendered and slightly crisp. Remove along with paper towels and keep aside... - 37.3201
Hotdogs With Sticky Roasted Onions
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Using whole bacon rasher, wrap Cumberland sausage. Use half rasher for wrap chipolata.
3. Take 1 or 2 shallow baking trays and arrange the wrapped sausage and chipolata.
4. Take a large... - 44.0914
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Remove the meat from the game and cut into strips.
Line a greased pie pan with the hot-water crust dough, saving a third of the dough for the lid.
Put the bacon in a layer at the bottom of the pie shell.
Cover with a layer... - 39.0522
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 46.1387
Put the bacon in a pan with the honey, sugar, cloves, peppercorns, herbs and sufficient water just to cover.
Cover with a lid, bring to boiling point and simmer for 35 minutes then remove the bacon from the pan and take off the rind.
Mince the bacon, liver... - 36.6394
Bone the veal.
Put the bones in a pan with cold water to cover.
Add the salt, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
Cut the bacon in cubes and mix with the sausage meat.
Put the veal on a board, skin side down, and... - 41.0051
Mix beef and sausage; add applesauce, crumbs, egg, onion and seasoning.
Shape into balls and roll in flour.
Brownwell in grease.
Mix catsup and water; pour over balls.
Cover and bake 40 minutes in 375 degree oven.
Stir occasionally. - 35.7837
Hangtown Fry is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Hangtown Fry wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.9204
Crusty Cheese Twist
The crusty cheese twists are bacon and cheese snacks. Baked in the oven with sugar and salt to taste along with yeast for leavening, the crusty cheese twists can be served with dips. - 39.134
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 35.0587
1) Place the bacon or sausage patties or links, eggs, muffins or cinnamon rolls over the rack.
2) Then take out the meat and rolls or muffins.
3) Cook the eggs further as per the directions for either hard cooked eggs or for about 1-2 minutes for... - 26.4509
Stuffed Olives Baked In Pastry
Remove pimento stuffing from olives.
Add seasoning to sausage, mash well and stuff olives.
Dry olives well on paper towels. - 21.7118
Cheese And Egg Brunch
Break bread into pieces the size of a quarter.
Place half of the bread in a buttered 3 quart casserole.
Over this spread in layers the mushrooms, olives and grated cheeses.
Spread the remaining bread cubes over the top.
Beat the eggs, add milk and seasonings... - 38.6614
Roast Turkey / Chicken
1) Cut chestnut skins.
2) Preheat oven moderately.
3) In a saucepan, boil chestnut skins in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Put along with stock and simmer until tender.
5) Mash the chestnuts well.
6) Add chopped bacon, breadcrumbs,... - 44.9444
Using an 8 cm (3i inch) plain pastry cutter, cut six rounds from the slices of bread. Heat 25 g (1 oz) of the butter and the oil in a frying pan and fry the bread rounds on both sides until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.... - 24.9603
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 6 sausage like rolls.
2. Pan-fry over medium heat in bacon drippings, turning often, abou 10 minutes; pour barbecue sauce over.
3. Simmer, basting meat once or twice, 5 minutes, or until lightly... - 22.6347
Sift flour once; measure.
Add baking powder, salt, and sugar; sift again.
Combine egg yolks and milk.
Add gradually to flour mixture; beat Only until smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Bake on hot, greased griddle.
Spread with jelly and roll, or roll... - 35.7892
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 44.0914
Roast Turkey With Almond Stuffing
Prepare the stuffing first.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until softened.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ham and breadcrumbs, followed by the remaining stuffing ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Wipe the turkey inside... - 39.3461
Slow Roast Turkey
1) Draw and clean the turkey.
2) Thaw oven-ready turkey slowly for up to 48 hours. Keep sealed in vacuum bag until ready to stuff.
3) Preheat oven to low temperature (325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3).
4) Prepare the necessary stuffings in a bowl.... - 44.9011
Mince the veal and bacon together, then mix in the sausage meat, mace, salt and pepper.
Roll out the dough and use two-thirds of it to line patty tins.
Put a spoonful of the meat mixture into each tin and place an egg slice on top.
Cover with the rest of the... - 31.8913
Work enough fine oatmeal into the potatoes to form a dough which is fairly soft.
Add salt and enough melted butter or good bacon dripping to bind it.
Scatter plenty of oatmeal on a board and roll out the dough.
Cut into shapes and either cook on both sides on... - 25.5745
Core cabbage and place in boiling water until leaves are wilted enough to peel off.
Use only the large leaves.
Mix remaining ingredients and put small portions on each leaf and roll up.
Rolls may be secured with string.
Place rolls in large kettle... - 39.5299
Cook sausage meat and onions, stirring, until golden brown.
Drain off excess fat.
Remove from heat.
Add wheat germ, milk powder, sage, flour and yeast.
Divide mixture into six portions.
Place one portion on the top of each slice of liver.
Roll and... - 40.3801
Cut the bacon into small cubes, brown them in a casserole, pour off the fat, leaving enough only to fry the onions.
Fry the chopped onions, add the rinsed, cored and sliced green paprikas and brown, stirring the mixture on the fire.
Then add the tomatoes,... - 33.2252
Uccelletti Di Campagna Senza Testa
1) In a dish, combine marsala and sultanas.
2) Cover the dish and keep for 1 hour.
3) Cut 4 strips from each pork escalope.... - 40.9613
1. Thaw the pastry; chop the bacon
2. In a frying pan, add bacon slices, heat and let the fat run
3. Add game to it and fry it along with the bacon for five minutes
4. Wash and slice the leek and add to the pan along with onions; cook fro another... - 43.915
"atomic Buffalo Turd" Or "a.b.t."
An "Atomic Buffalo Turd" or "A.B.T." is simply a jalapeno pepper stuffed with your favorite ingredient and wrapped with bacon and grilled on a BBQ Pit. In this case I stuffed them with Mexican Sausage "Chorizo" mixed with cream cheese. They were awesome!!... - 86.5674
You'll simply love this Mixed Grill recipe. An easy to make irresistible combination of five types of meat, you'll simply find this Mixed Grill both effortless and satisfying! If you loved it, do share it with your friends. - 38.9324
Roast Lamb And Sliced Lamb In Gravy
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the joint without rolling.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
3) Over low heat, melt the margarine or butter and add the onion. Gently cook till the onion is tender and then... - 40.0763
Irish Fried Potato Balls
1. In a pot, boil potatoes for 30 minutes. Drain and keep potatoes in a large bowl.
2. Add the butter and 1/4 cup milk and mash the potatoes until smooth. Once done, set aside to cool.
3. In a pan, add the bacon. Once cooked, pat it dry.... - 0
Picnic Meat Loaf
If you are planning an outing don't forget to include this fabulous Picnic Meat Loaf to your menu! But befroe that try out the Pcinic Meat Loaf once and let me know if you like it! - 42.0344
Partridge With Sauerkraut And Pears
Rub the insides of the partridges with salt, celery salt, paprika and white pepper.
Cut the rolls into four, pour over hot water to soften them, then squeeze dry.
Beat the softened bread and mix with the diced onions and the liver sausage.
Use to stuff the... - 38.4852
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 44.6439
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 40.9776
Buttered Breast Of Turkey
Bone the turkey breast just as you would a whole chicken breast (Card 10b).
Remove the skin and set aside.
Lay the breast, cut side up, on a board and flatten to an even thickness with a mallet.
Spread the butter evenly over the meat and sprinkle with salt... - 34.4736
Super Pizza is super indeed! This pizza is rich with the flavors of cheese and seasonings and will sure be a super hit. Check out the recipe of Super Pizza. - 39.7174
Double Crust Delight
In a large pot or Dutch oven heat the oil, and cook the beef, bacon and sausage meat.
Drain the excess fat.
Add the vegetables and saute until tender.
Add the seasonings and pizza sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Roll... - 45.5291
Stuffed Shoulder Of Mutton
Prepare a stuffing with the bread and sausage meat, add the olives, scalded and stoned, some pepper, and a pinch of grated lemon peel.
Spread this on the boned shoulder of mutton, roll it and tie it up.
(Note: It is much easier to tie up a stuffed shoulder of... - 25.1477
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Sprinkle thyme over it.
4. Squeeze water from spinach.
5. In a frying pan heat fat or oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup onions in it.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add sausage, egg,... - 43.9675
In 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven cook onion in bacon drippings or lard till tender; remove from heat.
Add pork hocks or spareribs.
Cut pork shoulder roll crosswise in 3/4-inch slices; add shoulder slices or loin chops to Dutch oven.
In large bowl stir together... - 41.9504
Country Leek Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter or margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Lightly mix in egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and... - 42.455
Easy Beef Wellington
Chop mushrooms and bacon; fry lightly together.
Sear filets on both sides.
Thaw puff pastry; roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into squares, large enough to wrap filets.
Combine liverwurst, mushrooms and bacon.
Place 1 tablespoon of liverwurst mixture on each... - 34.0618
Bacon Sausage Roll Recipes By Category