- » Bacon Sauce
Bacon Sauce Recipes
Bacon sauce is prepared using Bacon as a base ingredient. This sauce is an integral feature of many Eastern and Western European, and American food cultures. Bacon is sliced into small pieces before combining and ... More »
Tagliatelle Pasta With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
1) Fry the bacon gently in 2/3 of margarine or butter.
2) Introduce carrot, garlic and celery.
3) Simmer covered for 5 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
4) Next, stir in the tomato paste and blend in water, seasoning and stock cube.
5) Gently cook... - 44.207
Egg And Bacon With Sherry Sauce
Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to soft-cook for 5 minutes.
While the eggs are cooking, grill the bacon until it is crisp.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir... - 44.205
Tongue With Bacon Sauce
Peel the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
Drain and mash with half the butter, half the salt and pepper and enough milk to make a smooth thick puree.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Dice the bacon.
Put the... - 43.9605
Tagliatelle With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
Heat 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine and in it gently saute the diced bacon for 4-5 minutes.
Add prepared carrot, celery and garlic, cover and cook for 5 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
Add tomato paste, water, bouillon cube, salt and pepper.
Cook... - 41.5575
Cheese Pimento With Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Mash cream cheese until smooth.
Mix in Parmesan cheese, milk, eggs, mustard, salt, pepper, and Tabasco.
Fill pimiento shells with cheese mixture; arrange in greased shallow baking dish.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes or until... - 41.227
Broccoli With Bacon Sauce
1. Break broccoli into sprigs and wash well.
2. In a saucepan boil 1/2 pint salted water and cook broccoli in it.
3. Drain out from water and keep hot.
4. In a skillet heat fat and fry chopped onion and bacon without browning.
5. Mix... - 40.4586
Spaghetti With Bacon Sauce
1) Cut the bacon into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut across into strips.
2) Seed and finely chop the pepper.
3) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
4) Heat a saucepan, add the bacon and fry till golden all over.
5)... - 38.0101
Tomato Bacon Sauce
1. Arrange frozen fish sticks in 1 3-quart (13x9) glass baking dish; set aside.
2. Arrange bacon in single layer in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
3. Microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp; drain. Crumble bacon. Stir in remaining... - 30.292
Use a heavy skillet and melt fat.
Always have as much or more fat than flour.
Place over low heat and stir constantly until a rich brown.
Be sure all signs of whiteness in the flour are gone.
Do not burn.
Even a slight burn will ruin the best sauce... - 29.5372
Do cook the flour in this Roux recipe, otherwise there are chances that you will find it gritty tasty. For the past 10 years this Roux recipe is the one that I have resorted to for making Roux. Works any day! - 29.4193
Mushroom Bacon Sauce
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
In same skillet, saute mushrooms in reserved drippings for 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in steak sauce, sherry and bacon;... - 28.7004
Roux is a classical French cooking companion and forms the delicious thickener for many white sauces, gravy, soups and stews. - 26.8306
This is a simple homemade roux recipe that can be used for soups, gumbos and gravy for thickening. Made with all purpose flour, this flavorless roux is suited for any dish of choice and is quite the dish-saver! - 24.9435
Bacon Sauce Recipes By Category