- » Bacon Rice Bowl
Bacon Rice Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon rice bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon rice bowl recipes.
Bacon Fired Rice
Combine water and salt in 3-quart saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Cook bacon in wok over medium heat, stirring often, until crisp; drain.
Remove all but 1... - 44.4972
Bacon Fried Rice With Leftover Rice
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute the bacon strips.
2. Throw in the garlic, bell pepper and rice. Stir fry or toss the wok to cook evenly.
3. Add the green peas and mix it in.
4. Drizzle the soy sauce and give a few flips to the rice.
5. In a bowl, crack open... - 82.6295
Bacon Fried Brown Rice
1. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and brown rice to boiling. Reduce heat to low; stir rice. Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed. Fluff brown rice with fork to separate grains.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 29.6271
Bacon Fried Rice
Here is a classic fried rice recipe with a little twist! The chef here showcases instructions to make bacon mixed fried rice with low sodium soy sauce and basic spices. Definitely an easy recipe that would be nice on its own or as a side dish. - 83.3243
Bacon Fried Rice
1. In a large wok, heat 2 tablespoons of the peanut oil until very hot. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and pour into the wok. Scramble the eggs over high heat until just cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
2. Add the... - 32.6501
Bacon & Rice Artichoke Salad
Prepare artichokes, then boil, steam, or microwave.
Pull out center leaves of each; scrape out fuzzy choke.
Drizzle artichoke cavities with lemon juice; let artichokes cool, then cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until next day.
Prepare... - 39.3374
Bacon Tomato And Rice Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad greens; mix well.
Pack into 5-cup mold or bowl.
To serve, unmold on salad greens. - 27.4193
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
Risotto With Bacon, Shiitake Mushrooms And Walnuts
I think, I'm in love with Richard Blaine's Risotto With Bacon, Mushrooms And Walnuts. It has a little bit of Sicilian influence going in there in the form of walnuts. This is a very earthy dish with the addition of Shiitake mushroom powder. This will make an... - 122.49
South Of The Border Rice
In glass baking dish, cook bacon, on high (9) for 5 minutes or until cooked.
Drain and reserve drippings.
In glass bowl, combine bacon drippings, water, tomatoes and Spanish rice mix.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 12 minutes or until liquid is almost completely... - 31.5748
Quick And Easy Fried Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned; with slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, gently stir rice until well coated... - 29.6453
1. In 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion, and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is golden, about 10 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
2. Add black-eyed peas, ham hock, water, broth, 1 teaspoon salt,... - 36.5755
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Place shrimp in plastic bag; set in bowl.
For marinade, in small bowl, combine onion, oil, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt, oregano and garlic powder.
Pour marinade over shrimp; close bag.
Marinate shrimp 3 hours in refrigerator, turning... - 44.2942
Two Tone Slaw In A Cabbage Bowl
Carefully remove 4 to 6 large outer leaves from head cabbage.
Rinse these and red savoy kale leaves; drain, wrap in towels, and enclose in a plastic bag.
To crisp, chill at least 30 minutes or up until next day.
Rinse and drain head cabbage.
Trim a thin slice... - 33.5528
Stir Fried Rice
1 Use chopsticks or a fork to separate the rice grains.
2 In a small bowl, combine the eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3 Heat wok. Add oil by pouring it around the rim. This seals the wok and heats the oil quickly. Add shrimp, if... - 32.5505
Betty's Bacon And Jalapeno Hopping John
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon and Jalapeno Hopping John. This is an updated version of the traditional Southern dish that is purported to bring you good luck all year if eaten on New Year's Day! This is also known as "Good Luck Peas." - 0
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Spanish-style Breakfast Bake
In a bowl, combine rice, 1-1/2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup bacon, tomato sauce and chili sauce.
Pat firmly into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Using the back of a spoon, make twelve 2-in.wells in the rice mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 25... - 36.0674
Gangnam Style Carbonara Tteokbokki
1. On a chopping board, place the 5 strips of bacon and cut it into ½-inch pieces.
2. In a heated saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, mushroom, onion. and fry for about 1 minute on medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes on... - 111.457
Steamed Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes fabulous appetizers or side courses . Just try out these rice flour batter stuffed pork with some savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 46.7664
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 39.1738
Steamed Soy Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice with tasty marinated pork chunks and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 37.4069
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
On popular demand by Dave's fans, he is cooking his family favorite Shrimp and Scallop Casserole. In this video, he aims to show us how to make a casserole so all of us can cook casseroles with our favorite ingredients. He is showing the low country style of... - 99.7668
Seafood Gumbo With Bacon And Okra
Cut bacon into 1" pieces.
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet. (Cover and chill bacon until gumbo is done.)
Whisk flour into drippings, and cook over medium heat,... - 42.8024
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Bacon With Liver
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, place a thin layer of the sliced bacon.
4) In a frying pan, heat fat and in this, fry the onions.
5) In a bowl, mix the onions,... - 37.4554
Microwave South Of The Border Rice
1. In a microwave glass dish, tip in the bacon and cook on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes or until cooked.
2. Drain the bacon and reserve drippings.
3. Combine the bacon drippings, water, tomatoes and Spanish rice mix and tip in to a bowl. Cover and cook on... - 35.7712
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut the liver into 2 cm/3/4 inch cubes and place in a bowl with the oil, lemon juice and seasonings and marinade for 1-2 hours.
Drain the liver well and arrange on four long skewers with the bacon rolls, mushrooms and bay leaves.
Place on the grill rack and... - 39.5029
Veal Kidney And Bacon Saute
Chop drained kidneys and set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Stir in bacon and saute until onions and bacon are browned.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and set aside.
In same skillet saute... - 40.7916
Bacon With Beans
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) If you are using dried beans, then soak them overnight.
4) In the soaked Romertopf, add the bacon, onions and the beans.
5) In a small bowl, combine the tomato puree... - 38.764
Baked Beans And Beef Bacon
This recipe is for all those who prefer low oil in these dishes. Baked beans and beef bacon is so simple to prepare that even a first-time cook can make it with élan. This dish goes well with plain rice, fish or beef. - 111.587
Bacon Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to the desired temperature.
2. Take a bowl and mix in the ingredients required for making the crust.
3. Take a pie plate sized 8-9 inches and press the mixture into it after kneading it well.
4. The... - 47.0175
Roasted Trout In Bacon
1. Rinse fish and pat dry.
2. In a small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. Stir to blend well.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
5. Arrange them in... - 39.5152
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Generously seasoned chicken tenders wrapped in smokey bacon, covered in brown sugar- chili powder and then baked to perfection....baaaaby...yes!!! These made one flavor-packed lunch & dinner. I served them with steamed cheese broccoli, rice, and whole wheat... - 0
Grilled Hanger Steak With Bacon Chimichurri
1. Marinate the steak: In a large, shallow dish, combine the smashed garlic, chopped thyme and rosemary, red wine, minced red onion and olive oil. Stir well, then add the steaks and turn to coat them thoroughly in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate the... - 33.2079
Pigeon And Bacon Brochettes
1) Slice the breasts off from the pigeon and cut each into 2 pieces
2) In a bowl place the breasts with wine poured over
3) In the same bowl add in the chopped onions, herbs and pepper
4) Allow the breasts to marinate for about 2-3... - 46.0959
Microwave Sunday Brunch Bacon
1. Score the bacon surface with diagonal slashes.
2. Place whole cloves in bacon slits.
3. Put bacon in plastic cook-in bag.
4. In a bowl combine sugar, pineapple syrup, ginger, and mustard and pour it into the bag.
5. Marinate the bacon for... - 41.9459
Easy quiche Lorraine With Bacon
1.Rich Shortcrust Pastry: Sift flour into medium bowl, rub in butter with fingertips or process in food processor until just combined.
2.Add egg yolk and enough lemon juice to make ingredients cling together when pressed lightly with your fingertips (or in... - 41.6222
New Year's Day Recipe! Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin & Black Eyed Peas
FOR THE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin.
3. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
4. Season the pork tenderloin with all-purpose seasoning.
5. Combine grain... - 117.91
Bacon Rolls is a tasty roll that is a perfect appetizer for your parties. They have an unforgettable flavor and is often cleaned out in one round at parties. Don€™t miss out on this yummy Bacon Rolls recipe! - 45.3684
Wild Rice A La Swoosie
In a medium bowl, combine the rice with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
In a 2-quart saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the rice 20 minutes; drain.
Transfer the rice to a... - 45.3027
Thai Jasmine Rice
1. In a bowl, combine the oyster sauce and sugar. Set aside.
2. Using a small sharp knife, cut the fat from the bacon. Cut the meat into 1/2-inch pieces and the fat into 1/2-inch dice. Set aside separately.
3. Heat a wok over high heat for 40 seconds. Add the... - 38.474
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 123.529
Put prepared green peppers into a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) salt.
Cover tightly and boil for 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and put upside down on paper towels.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat and... - 40.9089
Lamb Curry With Fruited Rice
In a 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Add half of the meat to hot bacon drippings, turning to brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
Repeat with the remaining meat; remove and set... - 43.9803
Hemorage's Brunch Fried Rice
1. Scramble 2 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Dice the hot dog, bacon ,shrimp and jalapeños.
3. Coat the bottom of medium sized frying pan with olive oil.
4. Add the bacon, hot dog and shrimp then cook over medium heat until the bacon is crispy.... - 0
Pork Chop Fried Rice Casserole
In saucepan bring the 1 1/4 cups water to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Cover; set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
In bowl combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water.
In... - 42.794
Chinese Fried Rice
1 Use chopsticks or a fork to separate the rice grains.
2 In a small bowl, combine the eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3 Heat wok. Add oil by pouring it around the tim. This seals the wok and heats the oil quickly. Add shrimp, if... - 35.056
Cordon Bleu Rice
Cordon bleu rice is a cheesy ham and rice recipe named after the famous chef! Made with made ahead, cooked rice and ham, the cordon bleu rice is casserole baked in the oven with cheese and parsley for flavor. It makes a homely brunch meal and is very filling. - 29.1228
Cook rice in broth with salt until rice is tender and broth is absorbed.
Saute onion in margarine until limp.
Mix in other ingredients while rice is still hot.
Or place them in separate bowls or divided dishes, and let guests add their own condiments to rice,... - 35.0152
1 Place rice, boiling water, half the butter and salt into a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) mixing bowl, cover with plastic wrap and pierce.
2 Microwave on full power for 10 minutes.
3 Remove from microwave oven, stir and stand covered with a clean tea (dish)... - 33.6621
Tomato Rice Quiche
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Generously butter a 10-inch pie pan.
Sprinkle bottom and sides with corn-flake crumbs to coat evenly.
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions; cool.
Press cooked rice over... - 44.9694
1) In a saucepan, clean and wash the rice.
2) Pour in 3 cups of boiling water and boil the rice for 30 minutes.
3)In a frying pan, heat the drippings. Sauté the onions for a few minutes till they turn translucent. Put in the tomatoes and with some... - 37.9935
Gaelic Farmhouse Broth
Remove the meat from the bones and trim off any fat and gristle.
Chop the meat into small pieces.
Put the bones into a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently while you prepare the vegetables.
Put the chopped meat into a... - 47.8827
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 44.8273
Wilted Lettuce Toss
This wilted lettuce toss is a mixed vegetable salad. Made with added bacon and herbed with oregano, the wilted lettuce toss is cooked-dressed with bacon dripping and seasoned to taste. charming and easy to prepare, this salad goes well with casseroles or rice... - 34.8601
Korean Food Kimchi Fried Rice
Easy, easy, easy! If you find Korean Cuisine to be intimidating, give this one a try. You can just use Kimchi, Rice, and Butter if you want it super simplified. Add Bacon, Egg, or Scallions to make it even better. - 116.86
Thai Fried Rice And Egg
1. In a medium-size saucepan, pour 2 1/2 cup chicken broth and add garlic cloves.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and reduce the heat.
4. Cover the saucepan tightly.
5. Simmer for about 50 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
6.... - 45.9018
Rice Bake With Pancetta, Greens And Pecans
Bring 850 ml of the stock, the bay leaf and thyme to the boil.
Add the rice, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer the rice to a large bowl, discarding the bay leaf and thyme.
Meanwhile, melt the margarine in a large saucepan, add the... - 46.2009
How To Make Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried Rice) - Test Kitchen
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked bacon, cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and... - 123.779
1. In a pan fry the onion and the bacon in the oil.
2. After the onion has cooked add the tomato puree along with the minced meat stirring continuously such that the meat has browned.
3. Add the peeled tomatoes, seasoning and one cup of water and cook... - 44.9964
Roast Pheasant With Wild Rice Stuffing
Wash wild rice under cold running water; then turn into a bowl, cover with cold water, and let soak for at least 1 hour.
Heat stock to boiling, add rice, cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
Saute onion and... - 39.0292
1 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Prepare the rice and set aside.
3 In a bowl, beat egg, gradually adding the oil.
4 Also add in cottage cheese , 1/2 cup grated cheese, onion, and beat well.
5 Blend in milk.
6 ... - 45.3014
Rice With Spinach
Wash rice thoroughly in colander.
Invert into large bowl, and cover with cold water and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Leave for 2 hours.
Fill a 4-6-quart pot with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
If you are using fresh spinach, trim and wash... - 41.9613
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 0
German Asparagus Rice
Cook rice according to package directions until dry and fluffy.
Combine rice, hot bacon drippings, sugar, vinegar, water, salt, celery seed, onion, green pepper and pimiento in saucepan.
Cook and stir until liquid is absorbed.
Add asparagus and crumbled... - 33.9802
Cold Rice Salad
Cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl.
Toss the mixture with olive oil and chill the salad for at least 12 hours.
A musf for a summer picnic. - 32.5343
Pork With Rice And Olives
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes.
Mix pork, vinegar, onion, garlic and red peppers in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Remove pork from... - 39.5163
Two Rice Pilaf
1. Place the rice in a sieve and rinse well under cold running water, gently stir to rinse all the grains. Set the sieve over a bowl and allow to drain well.
2. In a heavy skillet, add bacon and cook and remove onto a plate and set... - 45.9987
Honolulu Shrimp And Rice
Cook bacon crisp; add ground beef, onion.
Cook and stir till onion is tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients except bananas; mix, heat through.
Brown lightly in butter.
Serve shrimp mixture in bowl; border with banana slices. - 40.5398
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
This Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing is makes a sumptuous meal ! Though it takes a bit of an effort to make them as you've got to sew the stuffed birds, it's worth giving a try. Your suggestions for this Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing are welcome ! - 42.4713
1.In a bowl, pour milk over crumbs
2.In a saucepan, cook onion in fat until brown
3.Then add rice, soaked crumbs, sausage and seasonings
4.Serve with bacon, mushroom, or lamb - 38.5018
Kimchi Oxtail Fried Rice
1.In a small bowl, pour the shoyu, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar and sambal. Stir everything together and keep aside. The stir fry sauce is ready.
2.In the bowl containing the cooked rice, add the sauce and mix well with the rice.
3.In... - 120.692
Southern Red Beans And Rice
Though this video on Southern Red Beans and Rice, Scott wants to show us how to prepare good quality meals for ourselves, our family and friends. The dish is as simple as it sounds and its delicious. Definitely this is a must try recipe when you have guests... - 97.5064
Black Eyed Pea And Rice Stew
1. In a saucepan stir together the un-drained black-eyed peas, chicken bouillon granules, sliced celery, diced bacon, the water, sliced onion, garlic salt, pepper, and bottled hot pepper sauce; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add the uncooked rice and... - 38.6685
Seafood Gumbo With Rice
Melt butter in large, heavy kettle.
Add bacon, green onion, and garlic.
Saute until onion is limp and clear.
Sprinkle in flour and stir until blended.
Add okra, tomatoes, ham, thyme, bay leaves, and parsley; pour in boiling water.
Stirring often, simmer for... - 41.2178
Shrimp And Rice Jambalaya
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) In the skillet drippings, saute the onion and pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken bouillon, ketchup and brown sugar; blend thoroughly.
4) Then cover... - 45.4048
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
Venetian Rice & Peas
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and onion.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is limp and pancetta is golden (about 10 minutes).
Add rice... - 40.3531
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 42.279
Rice And Rashers Minestrone
1. Put the leeks, carrot, celery and bacon into a large ovenproof glass bowl and add the butter, garlic and basil. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes or until the carrot begins to soften. Stir the ingredients two or... - 31.7242
Minestrone Soup With Rice
1 In a large saucepan, heat up the butter and oil.
2 Add in the bacon and cook this for a minute or two.
3 Add in the onion along with the celery and carrots and chopped tomatoes.
4 Stir in the crushed garlic along with salt and pepper.
5 ... - 44.9327
Cuban Breaded Steaks With Red Beans And Rice
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the bacon over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
2) In the same skillet, saute the ham in the skillet drippings, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 44.9327
Curry And Rice Bread
This video will show you how to bake Curry and Rice Bread using a Home Bakery (Bread Machine or Bread Maker): Panasonic SD-BH104
Adding a bowl of cooked rice makes the bread moist and gives it a slightly chewy texture. Yummy!!! - 100.632
Meal In One Salad
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine rice, spinach, onions, Swiss cheese, radishes, 1 teaspoon salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving add oil and... - 38.2372
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 50.9636
This version of Sinangag or Garlic Fried Rice by Pinoy Recipe is a little bit different than usual Sinangag. This one has lots of ingredients and the bacon just made it so delicious! - 85.1885
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.1036
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together 1 can tomato sauce, uncooked rice, 1 cup water, onion, green pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. Into a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and spread beef on... - 48.3343
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
5. Stir in bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 46.1222
Mix all ingredients with fork in large mixing bowl until a dough forms.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheets immediately. - 30.821
Curry Carbonara Recipe Experiment - Test Kitchen Vlog
Curry Carbonara mixes the exotic spice of curry with creamy egg yolks in this really easy pasta recipe. Carbonara consists of 4 classic elements: egg yolks, cheese, bacon and black pepper. I am experimenting tonight with some Szechuan peppercorn, a Chinese... - 0
Honolulu Chicken Curry
Remove the chicken meat from the bones and dice into bite size pieces.
Slice the pineapples in half lengthwise, cutting through the crown.
Remove the pineapple meat, leaving the shells intact.
Dice the fruit and place with the chicken in a large bowl.
Melt... - 43.6656
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Chicken With Fig
Are you looking for a really, really simple recipe for chicken? This recipe video for chicken with fig, surely solve your purpose. It has a long list of ingredients but you need to mix all at a time, which makes the process most simple. Check with the video... - 122.418
Summer Corn Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet arrange the bacon strips and place in the oven for 10 minutes till they are well browned and crisp.
3. Transfer the bacon on to paper towels to drain and cool.
4. When cool, dice the bacon... - 45.3778
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook calf liver.
In a meat grinder, mince liver, onions, parsley and mint.
In a bowl, combine minced liver, rice, apple and tomato sauces.
Mix in seasonings.
Stuff leg of lamb with liver... - 41.3508