- » Bacon Rice
Bacon Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon rice recipes.
Bacon Tomato Rice
Cook bacon till crisp.
Drain; reserve drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion and pepper in reserved drippings till tender.
Add undrained tomatoes, rice, spaghetti sauce mix, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Simmer, covered, 10... - 47.6718
1. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, pour in the oil
2. Heat the oil and then add in the onions and seasonings
3. Cook till the onions are translucent and cooked through
4. Add the peas, rice and bacon bits to the mixture and cook till the mixture is... - 44.4984
Bacon And Egg Rice
1. Trim the excess fat from bacon rashers and fry until crisp.
2. Crumble thickly and add cooked rice and sliced hard-boiled egg. Keep aside and start making the sauce.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour. Cook for 1... - 42.8506
Bacon Lettuce Tomato Rice
In large skillet or 2-quart saucepan, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon bits from pan.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Add rice, water and 1 teaspoon salt to drippings; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.0811
1. In a medium (2 to 2 1/2 quart) microwaveable casserole or deep dish, combine bacon and onion
2. Place it in the microwave and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, just until bacon release fat and is crisp.
3. Stir in peas, rice and... - 39.5116
Bacon Black Eyed Pea And Rice Casserole
1) In a casserole dish, cook bacon and onion on high power for 7 to 9 minutes or until bacon turns crisp, stirring once.
2) Stir in the remaining ingredients and cover the dish.
3) Cook, covered, on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until the liquid... - 38.224
1. In 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion, and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is golden, about 10 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
2. Add black-eyed peas, ham hock, water, broth, 1 teaspoon salt,... - 36.4809
Soak dry peas, using 8 cups water.
Drain mixture, reserving 6 cups of the liquid.
In heavy 3-quart saucepan cook bacon, onion, and garlic till bacon is crisp and onion is tender.
Remove bacon; drain.
Crumble and set aside.
Stir peas, rice, salt, pepper, and... - 36.377
Microwaved Hoppin John
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat bacon and onion 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp, stirring once; stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until liquid boils at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 35.9891
Place the onion and celery in a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the rice, chicken broth and black-eyed peas; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15... - 27.0687
Kids at home love this Hoppin' John - guess the name too play a part in making this their favorite. This Hoppin' John is pretty easy to prepare too - just give it a try this weekend. - 26.675
Bacon Baked Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
Spread in baking dish and bake until top is browned, about 10 minutes. - 23.3683
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; cook until thoroughly heated. - 22.1579
Bacon Rice Recipes By Category