- » Bacon Pudding
Bacon Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon pudding recipes.
Corn Bacon Pudding
1.In a bowl, add bacon, egg yolk, corn, milk, sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
Add cheese to the bowl and stir well.
2.Take a 4 or 5 cup casserole dish and brush its inside with butter.
3.In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add... - 47.507
Corn And Bacon Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow frying pan, lightly brown bacon; remove on paper towel for draining.
3. In a blender jar or container, add 1/4th of the cracker pieces at a time and run on low speed with switch on and... - 45.3845
Bacon Leek And Sage Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2) Add in the suet and slowlyadd the water until a smooth elastic dough is formed, which leaves the sides of the bowl cleanly.
3) On afloured boeard, turn out the dough and knead lightly.
4)... - 44.8146
Bacon And Onion Pudding
Put a large saucepan of water to boil and thoroughly grease a 1 litre (2 pint) pudding basin.
Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the suet and herbs and mix to a soft dough with water.
Cut off a quarter of the pastry for the lid and roll the... - 42.5027
Steamed Bacon And Egg Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Slice the bread into fingers.
3) With half of the bread fingers, line a deep buttered dish.
4) With the bacon and its fat, sprinkle the bread slices. Cover with the remaining half bread... - 42.3733
Potato, Bacon And Cottage Cheese Pudding
1) Parboil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
2) Cut 1 lb (500 g) of the potatoes into thick slices
3) Grease a casserole.
4) Chop all but 3 rashers of the bacon.
5) Line the casserole with 1 lb (500 g) of potato slices.
6) Fry the bacon... - 37.8561
This Bacon Pudding recipe is my favorite . This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Bacon Pudding recipe. - 33.2005
Sprinkle cooked bacon over bottom of baked shell.
Beat eggs with wire whip.
Stir in evaporated milk, shallots, cheese and pepper.
Pour into shell, MICROWAVE 12 MINUTES on '6', or until metal knife inserted comes out clean. - 32.5097