Bacon Tomato Sauce
- » Bacon Onion Garlic Tomato Sauce
Bacon Onion Garlic Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon onion garlic tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon onion garlic tomato sauce recipes.
Tomato Bacon Sauce
1. Arrange frozen fish sticks in 1 3-quart (13x9) glass baking dish; set aside.
2. Arrange bacon in single layer in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
3. Microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp; drain. Crumble bacon. Stir in remaining... - 30.292
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Combine beef, lemon juice, bacon, and vinegar.
Mix well; mix together red pepper, garlic, thyme, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add to meat.
Mix soak bread in milk.
Mix with meat shape into 1 1/4-iach balls.
Dredge with flour, brown in fat on all sides... - 38.6164
Bacon Tomato Sauce
Cook the bacon in a large saucepan or Dutch oven for about 2 minutes.
Add the onions, celery and carrots and cook until onions are tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients and 2 cups water and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding water, if... - 32.9225
Tomato Bacon Souffle
Tomato Bacon Souffle is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Tomato Bacon Souffle dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.0432
Italian Tomato Sauce With Bacon
1. Dice the bacon.
2. Take a skillet and add the bacon, saute it until it turns crispy.
3. Drain off the bacon grease reserving 1 tbsp.
4. Stir in crushed garlic, finely chopped onion, basil, tomatoes, bay leaf, oregano and stock.
5. Boil and simmer... - 48.5612
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 44.9327
Microwave Barbecue Bacon Sauce
Place bacon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crisp, stirring after half the time.
Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
In same casserole, combine bacon, reserved fat, apple, onion, basil, mustard, garlic powder, pepper... - 44.3452
Stewed Clams With Bacon Tomato And Zucchini
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook bacon, stirring, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic, and cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
2. Add zucchini, white wine, arrabbiata sauce, clam juice, and clams. Cover and bring to boiling.... - 33.854
Steamed Clams With Spinach Tomatoes And Smoked Bacon
Look out for this one pot meal for a fantastic fall day. Everything is better with smoked bacon, tomatoes, peppers, spinach including steamed clams in this brilliant recipe. Take a look to pamper your family with this effortless meal and be prepared for a... - 104.928
Bacon And Cheese Fondue
Bacon And Cheese Fondue has a yummy taste. The bacon with cheese gives the Bacon And Cheese Fondue a supreme taste. Bacon And Cheese Fondue is easy to make recipe. - 27.3965
Bacon Sauce With Peas
Pan-broil bacon until almost crisp.
Heat 1/4 cup bacon fat.
Add onion, garlic, parsley, and celery.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, over very low heat, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes.
Add peas and simmer for... - 39.055
Stuffed Bacon Rolls
Partially cook bacon.
Drain; reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
Set bacon aside.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
In bowl combine egg and tomato sauce; stir in bread crumbs, mushrooms, onion mixture, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon... - 40.3128
Bacon Jam, Avocado, Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
1. Dice the bacon, yellow onion and slice the heirloom tomatoes, set aside.
2. Rinse and wash the butter lettuce, pat them dry with paper towel
3. In a frying pan add bacon and cook for 5-10 minutes until golden brown
4. In a bowl... - 132.098
Ziti With Bacon, Tomatoes, And Hot Pepper
1. Cook the ziti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 14-inch skillet over moderate heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain.
3. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons... - 36.0473
This Bean Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this bean sauce as a side dish in your meal and share your feelings with us for this one! - 40.7957
Fusilli With Bacon And Radicchio Lettuce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In large skillet, add and saute until bacon becomes limp.
Either keep or pour off oil.
Add and continue to saute briefly.
Add and cook on a medium heat... - 44.1829
Sloppy Joes With Bacon
This Sloppy Joes is a delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sloppy Joes recipe and share your feelings with us! - 41.6452
Pasta With Bacon Sauce
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and liquid from pepper piccalilli.
Chop... - 45.7873
Spicy Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in skillet.
Cook bacon until crisp then remove, leaving fat in pan.
Set bacon aside.
Add onion and garlic to pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Stir in tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, seasonings and sugar.
Cover and cook 20 minutes over low heat;... - 39.3325
Baked Limas With Tomato Sauce
Wash limas, pick over, and soak overnight in 3 c cold water.
Add remaining 2 c water; cover; bring to boil and cook until tender—about 45 min.—adding boiling water, if necessary.
Drain (save bean liquid and use in soup); place in 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Gook... - 35.3136
Stuffed Peppers With Tomato Sauce
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve. Scoop out the pith and seeds. Put the peppers and their lids in a deep dish with the water, cover and cook on full for about 7 minutes, rearranging twice. Drain and keep warm.
To make the sauce, put the oil in a pot... - 37.8226
Quick Tomato Sauce With Marsala
1. Put the tomatoes through a food mill. Do not use a blender. A food mill will puree the pulp and get rid of the seeds; a blender chops the seeds along with the tomatoes.
2. In a large skillet or medium saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onions until... - 32.006
1. In a pan, heat the oil, put in the bacon and fry until golden brown.
2. Put in the beef, onion, garlic and celery and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until browned.
3. Stir oregano, sugar, tomato puree and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the... - 40.2477
Snails In Bordelaise Sauce
Rinse snails and their shells thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic until soft and golden.
Add minced pork, bacon, and white wine.
Add tomato puree and water.
Season, cover, and simmer for 1 hr.
Stuff each shell with a snail,... - 41.6107
1 In a pan add the fat and cook garlic ,onion and bacon.
2 Add in the carrot, tomatoes and wine.
3 Break the mixture using a wooden spoon.
4 Cook, uncovered on high heat for 15 minutes. (more slowly if you are using tinned tomatoes)
5 Add the... - 41.5545
Dice onion, carrot and bacon.
Heat butter and toss them in this, do not brown.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf and simmer for a few minutes with canned tomatoes, rather longer with fresh ones.
Blend flour with stock or liquid from can, add to ingredients with the... - 39.9157
Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. In a large heavy, based saucepan heat oil and fry onion, bacon, garlic (if used) and carrot with cover for about 7 minutes shaking pan frequently.
2. Stir in flour then tomatoes and tomato paste and gradually blend in stock or water.
3. With... - 39.756
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.5657
Basic Tomato Sauce
Cook bacon in oil in 4-quart saucepan or dutch oven over low heat 2 minutes.
Add onion, celery and carrots; cook until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add tomatoes and break up with the back of a spoon.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, 2... - 37.6213
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.3323
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 47.6213
Fricadelles In Tomato Sauce
These small meatballs are an excellent alter- native to stuffed egg salad.
They can be made from any raw, ground meat, fried and served hot, with or without sauce.
Method Put veal, or ground beef and pork, and bacon in a bowl.
Add onions, thyme, breadcrumbs... - 24.7172
Hearty Spaghetti Sauce
In a large soup kettle, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels to drain.
Cook beef over medium heat in drippings until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Remove beef and keep warm.
In the same kettle, saute onions, peppers, mushrooms and... - 43.8999
Heat oil in a large and heavy saucepan.
Add bacon and cook gently until the bacon fat starts to melt.
Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic.
Stir-fry until the vegetables start to brown.
Add beef and cook, while stirring continuously, until... - 43.9917
Combine peppers, onion, garlic and fat in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 1/2 MINUTES to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce reaches desired... - 41.0269
French Tomato Sauce
Chop bacon and brown slightly; add onion and carrots.
When onion is tender add tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, marjoram, basil, summer savory, peppercorns, garlic, sugar, flour mixed with consomme and sherry.
Simmer for about 45 minutes.
Strain sauce into another... - 34.1903
Veal Steaks In Tomato Sauce
1 In a skillet, put part of bacon fat & chopped onion.
2 Saute until the onion is transparent.
3 Remove the onion from the skillet.
4 Add the meat to the skillet in the remaining fat and brown on all the sides.
5 Mix in onion and the... - 39.2877
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Cook bacon in large saucepan for about 2 minutes.
Add onion, celery, and carrot.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, seasonings and 2 cups water.
Simmer for 2 hours, stirring occa- sionally.
May add small amount of water if sauce... - 40.6334
Spinach Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Sauce : In a saucepan, saute the bacon over a medium heat until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2) In the same saucepan, add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, bay leaf and beef stock.
3) Bring to a... - 45.0281
Zesty Tomato Turkey Soup
Cook bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp; crumble into small pieces and set aside.
In drippings, cook and stir onion and garlic until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, including reserved bacon.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce... - 38.0501
Fettuccine With Tomato Sauce
This recipe of fettuccine with tomato sauce was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine. I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste, and here I am, sharing my version with you. A delicious fettuccine with tomato sauce makes a delicious treat. Make it for your... - 44.8885
Tomato Sauce For Pasta
1. Peel and finely dice the onion.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Wash, peel and rewash the carrot and cut into finger shape.
4. Wash the celery and cut into finger shapes.
5. Cut off any fat from the bacon rashers.
6. Wash the... - 87.5291
Pasta With Lamb And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop bacon.
2) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
3) Peel and chop onion and garlic.
4) Heat a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add onion and garlic and fry gently till transparent.
6) Add the ground lamb and fry for... - 43.502
Italian Tomato Sauce
Chop 4 slices bacon and saute until crisp in a frying pan over medium heat.
Drain and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add 1 medium-sized onion (chopped) to pan and cook until limp.
Add 1 clove garlic (minced or mashedl and 1 can (1 lb.
12 oz.)... - 26.748
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 102.971
Beans With Chilli Bacon And Cabbage
Place the beans in a deep pan, cover with water and bring to the boil.
Keep boiling for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover and set aside for 45 minutes, till they have swelled.
Drain, cover with more cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 30... - 44.349
Pappardelle With Lamb's Liver And Bacon
1) In a pan, cook the pappardelle in the boiling salted water, until tender, drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the butter, until soft.
3) Stir in the bacon strips and saute until crisp,
4) Stir... - 45.3513
Combine peppers, onion, garlic and fat in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce reaches... - 34.1363
Chicken Giblets In Paprika Sauce
Clean chicken gizzards thoroughly, remove thick skin and cut them into pieces of moderate size, then wash them in several lots of water until clean.
Heat fat in a pan, half fry the finely chopped onions in it, adding a little paprika, and thinning it with a... - 39.4849
Combine first 8 ingredients using 2 teaspoons turmeric.
Blend, add lamb.
Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain, arrange lamb on skewers alternately with green pepper, quartered onions, pineapple, and tomatoes.
Wrap in bacon, broil or grill 3 inches... - 38.3347
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
This Lamb Meatloaf recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Lamb Meatloaf is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.1827
Sauce De Tomates
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and onion and fry for 10 minutes until soft, but not coloured.
Add the bacon, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
Puree in an electric blender, then strain, or rub through a... - 30.3766
1) In a saucepan, heat the bacon fat and sauté onion, garlic and pepper until tender for about 5 minutes.
2) Stir in tomatoes, celery seed, bay leaf, salt, sugar and chili powder.
3) Simmer for about 45 minutes, or until the tomato mixture is... - 40.3564
Garlic Green Beans
1. Wash beans, trim the veggies, and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
2. You have to steam these veggies until it becomes crisp and tender. It will take nearly 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside this preparation.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan fry bacons until... - 48.4828
Spicy Bacon Bean Pot
In Dutch oven combine beans, corn, bacon, onion, pepper, barbecue sauce, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook over medium heat 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 32.2189
Fettuccine With Bacon
This Fettuccine with bacon tastes superly delicious ! An irresistibly flavored pasta and meat dish is worth giving a try ! Let me know if you've liked this Fettuccine with bacon. - 41.985
Bacon And Mushroom Pasta
Bacon pasta - a quick, delicious and flavorful meal, which is just ideal, when you are short on time. You can prepare this for dinner on any busy weekday, as it does not require any special ingredients. Watch the video and get into cooking. Your meal will be... - 125.782
Bacon And Shrimp Creole
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine bacon, celery, onion and garlic.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Chop tomatoes, reserving juice.
4 Stir in chopped tomatoes with juice,... - 45.1189
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Bacon Corn Chowder
In large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Add milk, tomatoes, potatoes, green pepper, picante sauce, cream, cumin, coriander and salt.
Bring to a boil; stir... - 39.3864
Jambalaya With Bacon
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Cook bacon in large pan over medium heat. When cooked, remove bacon using slotted spoon and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to hot pan. Cook 8 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, fennel and... - 28.3889
Spanish Chicken With Fakin' Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet add olive oil and warm.
3. Add tomato, garlic, pepper and onion. Saute till the sauce is thick.
4. Dice Fakin bacon. Add them to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes more. Stir... - 44.8548
Leg Of Lamb With Bacon & Vegetables
Leg Of Lamb With Bacon & Vegetables has a great taste. Leg Of Lamb With Bacon & Vegetables gets its taste from meat mixed with vegetables and flavored with white wine. Leg Of Lamb With Bacon & Vegetables is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 44.0988
Bacon Wrapped Meatball
How about making a nice bacon wrapped meatball filled with the nice spice mix! Sounds mmm!!! Well give this recipe a go! If the winter beckons and the grilling is your strength this is one recipe you should watch! - 94.5783
Garlic Celebration Chicken
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out, leaving drippings in pan; drain, crumble, and set aside.
Increase heat to... - 45.4677
Baked Canadian Bacon With Beans
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a small skillet,mix together all ingredients except beans and bacon.
3) Now cook over moderate heat to an extent till all the moisture has reduced.
4) Take off the skillet... - 46.1898
Yankee Pot Roast With Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 quart ovenproof Dutch oven, add bacon fat, heat well. Add meat and cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently using two wooden spoons, for the meat to turn evenly brown.
3. Keep roast... - 47.8792
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 96.301
Arroz Con Pollo With Ham And Bacon
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Mash in a mortar next 6 ingredients and rub mixture into chicken pieces.
Place lard in a large deep kettle.
Add cured ham and salt pork, and brown over high heat.
Add chicken and brown lightly.
Reduce heat to moderate.
Chop... - 45.3084
Chicken And Rice With Bean Sauce
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano 1 hour before cooking.
Boil the chicken giblets, back and neck to make a broth for cooking the rice.
Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken pieces with the bacon in the... - 42.3449
My family loves this Neopolitan Dinner. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Neopolitan Dinner that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 47.8124
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne has a grand taste. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne gets its taste from cheese and tomato sauce. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne is cherished by many people. - 45.3124
Sauce With Olives
Melt fat in heavy skillet; add onion, green pepper, garlic and celery.
Saute for 5 minutes; remove garlic.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer over low heat with cover ajar for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove cover; cook until thick.
Remove bay leaf and cloves. - 35.2981
Simple spaghetti Sauce
In 2 L (2 quart) saucepan over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until onion and celery are tender.
Add 75 mL (1/3 cup) water and remaining ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stir... - 35.6897
Snapper With Creole Sauce
"Fry bacon slices until crisp; remove from skillet.
Grease snapper inside and out with small amount of bacon drippings; rub in salt and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Saute celery, onions, green peppers and garlic in remaining bacon drippings and... - 40.5453
1 Melt the lard in a saucepan over medium heat.
2 Saute the chopped onion in the lard. Add the flour and mix well.
3 Add the stewed tomatoes or chicken broth, chopped chiles, garlic and seasonings. Simmer for 20 minutes. - 32.9022
Green Beans Italiano
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion with garlic, oregano, and basil in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until beans are... - 31.9278
Okra And Tomatoes
Fry the okra to get slime out.
If you don't know what I mean by this, get some fresh okra, slice it, and put it in a frying pan—it got slime and it need to be deslimified.
Add tomatoes, Ro-tel, and fried bacon and seasonings to bacon drippings and deslimed... - 33.7323
Rinse sauerkraut; drain.
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
Add olive oil, onion, garlic, parlsey and celery; mix well.
Cook until vegetables are brown, stirring constantly.
Add sauerkraut; mix well.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce and enough... - 44.0398
Quick Manhattan Style Chowder
Brown bacon with garlic in heavy-bottomed large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
When bacon is almost crisp, add onion and green pepper and saute until tender .
Stir in stock and tomatoes.
Add clams and barley and blend well.
Bring mixture to... - 39.81
Chicken Brunswick Stew
Heat bacon drippings in Dutch oven over medium heat.
Sauté onions, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Brown chicken and add seasonings.
Add 2 cups boiling water, tomatoes, sherry and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes.
Add r - 35.2182
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 92.9778
Hoppin' John Salad
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from the saucepan and set aside until cool; crumble.
Add the onions and garlic to the same saucepan.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the... - 48.3485
The tomato sauce
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium heat and saute until brown and crisp.
Add the ground round, breaking it up with a fork, cooking until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, and garlic, and cook... - 47.7894
In wok cook bacon over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Stir in uncooked rice; stir-fry 1 minute.
Stir the tomatoes, wine or broth, bay leaf, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 36.5065
Burgundy Coq Au Vin
1. In a pan add water and simmer bacon for about 10 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in cold water and dry.
3. Saute in a pan slowly until lightly browned and remove.
4. Brown chicken in bacon fat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Return bacon to pan and... - 46.0197
1) Heat oven to 350Â°F/180Â°C/Gas 4.
2) In a skillet hot oil/butter and cook bacon pieces until crisp.
3) Add onion and garlic and stir until soft.
4) Add meat and brown well.
5) Mix tomatoes, puree, stock, herbs, and seasoning.
6)... - 45.7042
Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Transfer to plate.
Add beef to skillet.
Cook until brown on all sides, stirring constantly.
Transfer to slow cooker.
Add onion and carrots to skillet.
Cook until onion is brown, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Deglaze... - 43.3256
1) Soak the porcini mushrooms in 1 tablespoon water for 1 hour and then cut into thin strips.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic gently for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the pancetta or unsmoked bacon and saute for another 5... - 44.5852
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.3537
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 44.8273
1) Heat oil and fry bacon, onion and beef till brown.
2) Pour in Bolognese sauce ingredients and mix well stirring constantly.
3) Simmer covered for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat margarine and add flour.
5) Stir flour for 2 minutes.
6) Stir in... - 46.8491