- » Bacon Mushroom Stir Fry
Bacon Mushroom Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon mushroom stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon mushroom stir fry recipes.
Stir Fried Mushrooms With Bacon
Stir fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon, reserving drippings.
Add mushrooms and chopped onion if desired.
Stir fry for 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Add wine and bacon and simmer for 3 minutes. - 28.7471
Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Bacon
In medium skillet, cook and stir mushrooms in butter until tender and brown; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Stir in flour, sugar and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in tomato juice.
Heat to boiling,... - 39.7218
Stir Fried Mushrooms With Bacon
1.Take a 2 quart heavy sauce pan, heat butter in it at low flame and stir flour in it and saute for 1 minute.
2.Once done, put milk and continue stirring on medium flame.
3.Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4.In a bowl, whisk egg yolks till... - 38.4027
Bacon And Mushroom Pasta
Bacon pasta - a quick, delicious and flavorful meal, which is just ideal, when you are short on time. You can prepare this for dinner on any busy weekday, as it does not require any special ingredients. Watch the video and get into cooking. Your meal will be... - 125.782
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
Bacon And Mushroom Frittata
1. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely slice.
5. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
6. Break the eggs into a tea cup, then... - 87.4076
Fried Rice With Crispy Bacon
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt; set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a small skillet; add egg and cook, stirring constantly, until firm but still moist.
Cook pork and bacon in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet until... - 32.1881
Bacon And Mushroom Scramble
The bacon and mushroom scramble is a fried bacon and mushroom preparation that can be served as a side in a meal. Made with bacon slices, eggs and mushrooms cooked together and seasoned with salt and pepper, the bacon and mushroom scramble is flavorful and... - 32.9973
Creamy Bacon And Mushrooms
1)Bake potatoes in oven.
2)Remove and discard rind of bacon. Now using a sharp knife slice bacon into thin strips.
3)In a frying pan, melt butter. Stri fry the garlic and bacon until brown in color.
4)Now, add in spring onions and... - 43.9676
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 43.6585
1.Preheat the wok at 325 degrees.
2.In the wok, put bacon and fry it by stirring for 3 minutes at 325 degrees.
3.Once the bacon is brown, take it out with the help of slotted spoon and let the drippings remain in the wok.
4.Put mushrooms... - 39.5858
Mushroom Corn Soup
In saucepan, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Add onion to bacon drippings in saucepan; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in corn, soup and milk; heat through, stirring occasionally.
Crumble bacon; sprinkle over each serving. - 25.7268
Bacon And Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place a large frying pan on medium low flame. Drop bacon strips in it and fry until brown. Take bacon out of the pan, leaving bacon fat behind.
2. Crumble or finely chop bacon strips and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. Clean... - 99.7331
Kidney And Bacon Croutes
Skin the kidneys, remove the cores and soak in cold water for 5 min.
Chop the kidneys and bacon.
Fry the bacon until crisp and keep hot.
Fry the chopped mushrooms and kidney for 5 min in the bacon fat.
Halve and grill the tomatoes and season carefully with... - 38.5581
Sausage And Bacon Casserole
Brown the sausages in the melted dripping then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the bacon in the same fat until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Add the onion, carrots and mushrooms to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 38.2981
Hot Bacon And Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together Italian salad dressing and dry mustard.
Set dressing aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or just till crisp.
Using a slotted spoon, remove cooked... - 48.1102
Vegetable Medley With Crispy Bacon
It is not easy to have nice dishes when you are on a diet. But this Vegetable Medley with Crispy Bacon recipe is an easy and healthy dish that is perfect for a low carb diet. It can be served as a side dish, or with pasta as well. Try it out watching this... - 115.431
Mushroom And Bacon Pots
Fry the bacon in a frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Add the butter and when it has melted add the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
Warm the brandy in a... - 41.1095
Stir Fried Endive
Cook the bacon in a large frying pan until crisp.
Drain and crumble.
Cook the sesame seeds in the bacon fat, stirring constantly, until they are golden.
Add the scallions, mushrooms and endive.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook over high heat, stirring... - 37.1288
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Bacon & Mushroom Quiches
In a medium skillet, fry bacon until most of fat is removed; drain drippings from skillet.
Add mushrooms, onions and salt.
Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 375°F... - 36.1137
Japanese Mushroom Pasta
Nagasawa eldest son home today Japanese mushroom and bacon pasta recipeto introduce.
Because there are a variety of mushrooms, please make it and adjust the amount of your favorite mushrooms of your choice. - 89.0738
Fry bacon after removing rind.
Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
Add flour to bacon drippings.
Add soup and cheese.
Stir until smooth.
Gradually add sauce to egg yolks.
Carefully fold in egg whites beaten stiff but not dry.
Pour into... - 36.5544
Filet Mignon With Mushroom Sauce
Cut rind from bacon with scissors or sharp knife.
Wrap 1 bacon rasher around each piece steak, secure bacon with metal skewer or toothpick.
Heat butter and oil in heavy-based frying pan, add steaks to pan.
Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes or... - 43.8181
Bacon And Mushroom Lasagne
Bacon and Mushroom Lasagne is a sumptuous meal in itself. I often serve this lasagna for birthday dinner parties at home. Try this brilliant recipe for Bacon and Mushroom Lasagne. - 47.4074
Mushroom & Bacon Cream Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Using a perforated ladle or... - 77.9829
Onion, Mushroom And Bacon Omelette
Onion, Mushroom And Bacon Omelet is a delicious breakfast. The aroma of this omelet is enough to draw my family into the kitchen! You just have to prepare the Onion, Mushroom And Bacon Omelet for yourself! - 39.6952
Bacon And Mushroom Flan
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than a 7 or 8-inch flan ring or quiche tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it... - 46.2379
Pasta With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Bacon
1. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until rendered of all fat. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat. Remove bacon from pan, blot it with paper towels, and crumble or chop it. Reserve it for later use.
2. Place garlic, peppers, and... - 33.534
Chicken And Mushroom Pancakes
1. For the filling chop the livers and mushrooms.
2. To make the pancake batter:
3. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
4. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a... - 46.8174
Bacon Fried Rice
I often cook this easy bacon fried rice recipe. It is the favorite dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this dish. So try this bacon fried rice recipe to make your family members delighted. - 38.517
Fried Pork Rice
1) Without salt, cook rice as per directions on the package and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and heat.
3) Add in the egg and cook, stirring constantly, till firm but still moist.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil and... - 45.3174
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towelling and crumble.
Drain all but 2 tbsp of the bacon fat from the skillet.
Add chicken livers and mushrooms and sprinkle with salt, pepper and marjoram.
Cook over moderate heat 3 to 4 minutes or... - 41.4324
Melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry until soft.
Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the mixture between 2 of the bread slices and top with the remaining 2 slices.
Toast... - 39.936
Beef Burgundy With Bacon
1 Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces; place in a sauce-pan; cover with water.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Dry bacon on paper towels.
Fry bacon until crisp in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit.
... - 38.3252
Hamburger Stroganoff With Bacon
Heat bacon in a large frying pan until it begins to render its fat.
Stir in ground beef and onion and brown meat thoroughly.
Stir in flour and pour in beef broth.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and... - 40.5794
Warm New Potato Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the potatoes rubbed with 1 tbsp of oil and some salt. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
3) Take it out and add the onions to the tin. Jostle the tray and return it... - 42.6918
Bacon Carbonara Style
Cook the pasta spirals in plenty of boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Pour the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce into a saucepan.
Peel and crush the garlic and add it to the pan.
Bring to the boil slowly, stirring occasionally.
Simmer... - 39.8246
Bacon And Perogies
If you love creativity in cooking, try this recipe. Get a packet of perogies and mix with bacon along with sour cream and other ingredients such as garlic. Isn't it simple!!! - 106.534
In wok cook bacon over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add meat; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add pasta to wok; toss to mix and heat through.
Turn off heat.
Beat eggs, cream, and Parmesan cheese; pour over mixture in wok.
Toss to... - 30.9692
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 45.3867
1) Cut mushrooms, bacon and onion.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Fry chopped onion, mushroom and bacon for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Now, add flour and stir well.
5) Pour... - 45.4183
Crispy Bacon With Chanterelles
Cook the bacon under a preheated medium broiler until golden brown on both sides.
Meanwhile, quarter or slice the mushrooms if they are large.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and fry until wilted, stirring occasionally.
Continue cooking... - 28.1707
Liver And Bacon Pie
To make the pastry: sift the flour into a bowl.
Stir in the ground hazelnuts and oatmeal.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, and then add enough water to make a soft, but not sticky, dough.
Knead lightly on a... - 39.7493
1 Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 6.
Leave drippings in pan.
2 Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you... - 41.9735
Pintades Farcies is a guinea fowl recipe prepared with a medley of veal, bacon and chicken livers along with mushrooms. Herbed with thyme, tarragon and parsley, Pintades Farcies is cooked along with pistachio nuts for a crunch to it. - 44.1795
1. Wash the musrooms nad tim their stalks almo0st upto the caps
2. Place the musrooms in a bowl, sprinkle salt and hale the lemon juice; leave for ten minutes and rinse in cold water
3. Shake any excess water off, pat dry with paper... - 44.6498
Mushrooms In Sauce
1. Ready the mushrooms. Discard stalks and cut mushrooms thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt margarine. Braise mushrooms with a lid on the pan for about 5 minutes without browning.
3. Put in flour, and cook gently, stirring all the time, for 1 to 2... - 34.4678
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Fried Cabbage With Chicken Sauce
Wash the cabbage and cut into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces.
Cut the pre-soaked mushrooms into slices, discarding the hard stems.
Cut the bacon into shreds and chop the shrimps.
Cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 44.3695
Divide bacon into 8 pieces 2-3-inches long; any tiny pieces of bacon left can be chopped and added to onion and mushrooms.
Heat margarine or cooking fat and cook finely chopped onions and mushrooms until tender.
Add flour and stir well, then gradually add... - 37.0919
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
Fry the bacon in an 8 inch glass baking dish on the highest setting for 3 minutes, until the fat is rendered.
Remove and crumble the bacon.
Add the butter to the bacon fat and brown the mushroom caps... - 41.0547
1. Melt butter in a pan. Fry bacon until brown and drain.
2. Fry onion and carrot in some butter or margarine gently oyer low heat until colour turns golden brown.
3. Sprinkle flour, stir well and cook until brown. Do not allow to burn.
4. Add stock with... - 41.8751
Bacon Weave Pots
Barry makes some wicked hangover cure pots featuring a bacon weave base, cheese, beans & mushrooms. - 90.9452
Fry bacon pieces until done, but not crisp; remove and set aside.
Pour off fat, reserving 1 tablespoon; saute- onion.
Combine soup, milk, and mushroom liquid; add to fat.
Stir in fried bacon, button mushrooms, flaked tuna and parsley, stirring constantly.
If... - 35.9218
Chinese Leaf With Chestnuts And Bacon
1. Soak the chestnuts and mushrooms together in boiling water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the water.
2. Discard the mushroom stalks. Chop the mushroom caps and chestnuts roughly.
3. Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, cornflour... - 35.9502
Almond Bacon Brown Rice
Cook the rice in boiling water according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp, lift from pan, drain well, crumble and set aside.
Reserve the bacon drippings.
Heat 2 tbs of the reserved drippings in the frying... - 38.3518
Risotto Milanese Prepared With Lean Bacon
1. Using cold water, wash rice and drain thoroughly.
2. Trim bacon rashers and chop.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. In a saucepan, melt 1 ounce (25 grams) of butter.
6. Stir in bacon and... - 39.3359
Cauliflower And Bacon Savory
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Neatly trim the cauliflower and break it into sprigs of even sizes. Rinse well and in boiling saled water, cook for about 10 minutes, till the sprigs have tendered.
3) Drain the cooked... - 42.5563
Chicken Bacon Forestiere Casserole
1. Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan. Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 6. Leave drippings in pan.
2. Wash and dry chicken pieces well. Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you wish. Shake... - 36.1011
Pickled Bacon Puffs
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion and mushrooms gently until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute then gradually add the stock and milk and bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
Simmer for 3 minutes then season to taste and stir in the ham... - 40.029
Chicken Marengo With Bacon
Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for later use.
Leave drippings in pan.
Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you wish.
Shake... - 41.0666
Classic Coq Au Vin
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Brown chicken in hot bacon drippings.
Push chicken to one side; add onions and mushrooms and cook and stir until... - 43.4551
Bacon & Liver Open Sandwich
1. Saute bacon just until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling, then crumble. Drain off all drippings, then measure 2 tablespoons and return to pan.
2. Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin with scissors. Shake livers with... - 26.0322
Veal Sweetbreads With Bacon
Wash sweetbreads well in cool water.
Cover with water, adding 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice per quart of water.
Bring to a boil and simmer about 15 minutes.
Drain and plunge sweetbreads immediately into cold water to stop cooking; drain... - 37.2765
Bacon Beans And Barley
Cook barley in boiling water until tender, about 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and bacon, cook for 4 minutes.
Add the cinnamon, thyme and mushrooms, cook for a further 3 minutes.
Stir in the beans, tomatoes and... - 36.849
Sausage And Cabbage Hot Pot
Cut the sausage into pieces and fry in the bacon dripping using a heavy-bottomed pan.
Turn and cook sausages until nicely browned.
Pour off the fat.
Add onion, dill seed and shredded cabbage to the pan with just enough water to create steam.
Cover closely and... - 36.9531
Melt the butter in a heavy based pan.
Fry the onions, bacon and liver for about 5 minutes until they are beginning to colour and the liver is well sealed.
Stir in the rice and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, marjoram (if using),... - 36.4533
Veal Bacon Casserole With Sour Cream
Dredge the veal with flour and brown in a frying pan in the oil and butter, add onions and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Fry bacon or belly of pork until lightly brown, add to the veal and onions.
Pour in wine, mix with meat and onions and place in a... - 45.3595
Venison Steaks Or Chops
Place steaks in a shallow pan and pour wine over just barely to cover; sprinkle liberally with pepper.
Remove meat from marinade; dry on paper towels.
Turn in seasoned flour and saute in butter until nicely browned and tender.
In another... - 41.6129
Green Bean And Potato Casserole
Top, tail and string beans; cut in half across.
Peel potatoes and slice very thinly.
Grease a shallow ovenproof dish, place potatoes evenly over base, sprinkle cream over top.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with... - 39.5247
Chicken Cacciatore With Bacon
1. In a large saucepan, fry the bacon on high heat until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© with onion and garlic until soft and golden.
4. Blend in spaghetti sauce and season with salt, oregano and... - 45.0281
Wok Coq Au Vin
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together broth, burgundy, cornstarch, parsley, cognac or brandy, marjoram, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 4 minutes or till crisp.
Remove... - 46.7311
Bacon And Chicken Marengo
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, skin-side down. Cook until chicken is golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken over; add onion and garlic. Cook until... - 39.2778
Cheap Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for ways to perk up your suppertime? Just try this comforting, deliciously creamy and budget-friendly stroganoff dish. It's quick, easy and satisfying and goes well with almost all dish. Plus, its super healthy too. Just take out some time to watch... - 91.3163
Cheddar & Bacon Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 380 degrees.
2) Cut the top of the green peppers off. Level the bases but ensure that you do not cut through the pepper. Take out the seeds and discard.
3) Melt the butter and with the help of a fork, stir in... - 43.2752
Chicken Livers Stroganoff
Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin with scissors.
Brown livers slowly in butter or margarine seasoned with oregano and Worcestershire sauce; remove from pan.
Add onion to pan; saute until soft.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper; stir in... - 40.5644
Brussels Sprouts And Pasta Vinaigrette
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium heat until bell pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated... - 32.7101
Chicken And Bacon Pie
1. If you make your own puff pastry, make it well in advance and allow it to rest or use a packet of ready-made pastry.
2. Make the chicken stock.
3. Place the chicken breast onto the board you use for raw meat and cut each one into four pieces,... - 87.5133
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 109.631
Valentine Special Pasta
This recipe results in some serious deliciousness. Watch Ronnie Woo share his special recipe which he made for his friend. With meat, cheese, mushrooms, onions and leeks, this pasta is packed with flavors and is sure to impress your date. It is so easy to... - 134.947
For each serving, break 2 eggs into bowl with 2 tablespoons milk or cream, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
Mix with fork, stirring thoroughly for a uniform yellow, or mixing just slightly if streaks of white and yellow are preferred.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon... - 32.4894
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 0
Fry bacon in skillet over medium heat until cooked but not brown; drain off excess fat.
Stir in mushrooms and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Blend in corn; heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese; heat, without stirring, until cheese is melted. - 22.9691
Melt the butter in a heavy-based pan, add the onion and bacon and fry until soft.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the liver.
Add to the pan and fry, turning, until evenly browned.
Stir in the mushrooms, stock, tomato puree, mustard,... - 34.8222
Jaszbereny Prime Veal
Wash the bones and veal well and dry with a cloth.
Chop the veal bones with a meat chopper, then add the sinews and membranes off the meat.
Cut five equal slices from the veal and lard with bacon.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. lard in a small casserole and add the rest of... - 38.9961
Scallops Gourmet In Patty Shells
Cut scallops in half, then cut into thin cross wise slices.
Combine with the boiling water, lemon juice, onion, parsley, bay leaf, and salt in a large saucepan; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid, and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 41.7221
Casserole Of Rabbit
Roll each rabbit piece in castor [fine] sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil in a deep frying pan, then saute the rabbit in the hot fat until the sugar has caramelized.
Remove the rabbit pieces from the pan and pour in half the measured... - 40.0509
German Macaroni Salad
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add enough water to reserved liquid to make 1 cup.
In 3-quart saucepan, fry bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Combine sugar, flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; blend into... - 36.2182
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut away stem ends of tomatoes.
Scoop out 3/4 of each tomato, leaving about a 3/4 inch wall (if using a paring knife to cut away interior, be careful not to pierce skin).
Partially fry the bacon in a large skillet.
Add 4 tablespoons of the olive oil; heat and... - 42.7977