- » Bacon Mushroom Rice
Bacon Mushroom Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon mushroom rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon mushroom rice recipes.
Risotto With Bacon, Shiitake Mushrooms And Walnuts
I think, I'm in love with Richard Blaine's Risotto With Bacon, Mushrooms And Walnuts. It has a little bit of Sicilian influence going in there in the form of walnuts. This is a very earthy dish with the addition of Shiitake mushroom powder. This will make an... - 122.49
Bacon Fried Rice
I often cook this easy bacon fried rice recipe. It is the favorite dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this dish. So try this bacon fried rice recipe to make your family members delighted. - 38.517
Original Wild Rice With Mushrooms
Cook rice until tender (about 20 minutes) in enough boiling salted water to cover.
Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter.
In another pan, fry chopped bacon until crisp; add celery, onions, and green... - 40.9362
Bacon Wild Rice Bake
In a large saucepan, cook wild rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute green peppers and onion in butter until tender.
Add mushrooms and salt; heat through.
Stir into wild rice; add bacon.
Transfer to a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 38.7712
Rice With Bacon And Peas
1. Put the butter into a large casserole dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Stir in the bacon and onion. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner ft) vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 33.098
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172
Fried Rice With Crispy Bacon
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt; set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a small skillet; add egg and cook, stirring constantly, until firm but still moist.
Cook pork and bacon in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet until... - 32.1881
Almond Bacon Brown Rice
Cook the rice in boiling water according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, fry the bacon until crisp, lift from pan, drain well, crumble and set aside.
Reserve the bacon drippings.
Heat 2 tbs of the reserved drippings in the frying... - 38.3518
Wild Rice Supreme
Saute onion in butter.
Add rice; toss to coat well.
Place rice mixture in large casserole.
Bring broth to a boil; pour over rice.
Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer. - 44.3489
Mushroom Rice Bake
Empty one of the cans of beans into 1 1/2 quart heavy metal casserole.
Combine brown sugar and mustard; sprinkle half of mixture over beans.
Top with second can of beans; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
Top with bacon.
Spread catsup over... - 34.7138
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.6433
Risotto Milanese Prepared With Lean Bacon
1. Using cold water, wash rice and drain thoroughly.
2. Trim bacon rashers and chop.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. In a saucepan, melt 1 ounce (25 grams) of butter.
6. Stir in bacon and... - 39.3359
Rice Dressing With Mushrooms
Boil giblets and liver in wine and 2 cups water.
Saute onions, green onions, celery, bell pepper, and parsley in bacon drippings until onions are clear.
When juicy enough, add garlic.
Chop giblets and liver up fine.
Blend all ingredients together and then add... - 37.5318
In skillet, fry bacon until partially crisp but still limp.
Stir in brown rice and cook over medium heat until rice is a light golden brown.
Add bacon and browned rice to crock pot with green onions, mushrooms, white rice and broth; stir well.
Cover and cook... - 35.4462
Liver Kebabs With Onion Rice
Stretch the bacon rashers, then cut each in half crossways.
Thread the bacon rolls onto skewers alternately with the liver cubes, mushrooms and tomato halves.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the rice, melt the butter... - 41.187
Jalapeno Hot Rice
1.Chop off the beans stems and trim the beans in 1-11/2 inch pieces.
2.Take a 2 quart casserole and put bacon it it.
3.Cover the dish with paper towels and put it in microwave for 2 minutes at HIGH.
4.If not done, increase the microwave... - 38.0497
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F
2. Heat a 2-quart Dutch oven or oven proof casserole over moderate heat .
3. Add the bacon and fry, to render fat, until crisp
4. Remove bacon to a plate using a slotted spoon and crumble when cool. Set... - 41.3802
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 48.8404
Cook onions slowly in bacon drippings until they begin to wilt, then add meat and sear.
Butter a large Pyrex dish and mix all ingredients except sour cream.
Cover with foil and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
At mid-point of cooking, stir gently but... - 39.1213
Gangnam Style Carbonara Tteokbokki
1. On a chopping board, place the 5 strips of bacon and cut it into ½-inch pieces.
2. In a heated saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, mushroom, onion. and fry for about 1 minute on medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes on... - 111.457
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Bacon With Liver
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, place a thin layer of the sliced bacon.
4) In a frying pan, heat fat and in this, fry the onions.
5) In a bowl, mix the onions,... - 37.4554
1.In a bowl, pour milk over crumbs
2.In a saucepan, cook onion in fat until brown
3.Then add rice, soaked crumbs, sausage and seasonings
4.Serve with bacon, mushroom, or lamb - 38.5018
Shrimp And Mushroom Ring
Brown celery, onions, pepper and mushrooms in butter, in a frying pan.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cook at medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
Pour into ring mould and serve - 36.1438
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut the liver into 2 cm/3/4 inch cubes and place in a bowl with the oil, lemon juice and seasonings and marinade for 1-2 hours.
Drain the liver well and arrange on four long skewers with the bacon rolls, mushrooms and bay leaves.
Place on the grill rack and... - 39.5029
Chinese Prawns With Bacon
Chop the prawns finely and spread on to the bacon rashers.
Roll up tightly, coat with cornflour and dip in egg, then fry until brown in the hot oil turning as necessary.
Remove to a hot serving dish and keep warm.
To make the sauce, slice the onion, bamboo... - 39.2064
1. In a pan cook bacon till crisp, remove and drain all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
2. In the drippings in the pan cook onion and celery till tender but not brown.
3. Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid and add water to liquid to make 1 1/2 cups.
4. In... - 43.5645
Pigeon And Bacon Brochettes
1) Slice the breasts off from the pigeon and cut each into 2 pieces
2) In a bowl place the breasts with wine poured over
3) In the same bowl add in the chopped onions, herbs and pepper
4) Allow the breasts to marinate for about 2-3... - 46.0959
Beef And Bacon Bourguignon
Beef Bourguignon is a delicious meat dish. I love the dish and serve it often for grand family dinners or for an informal get together. Try the Beef Bourguignon and prepare to be surprised by its wonderful taste! - 45.2824
Jaszbereny Prime Veal
Wash the bones and veal well and dry with a cloth.
Chop the veal bones with a meat chopper, then add the sinews and membranes off the meat.
Cut five equal slices from the veal and lard with bacon.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. lard in a small casserole and add the rest of... - 38.9961
Ching-choong Fried Rice
Heat oil in a pan, add rice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle soya sauce, toss and mix well.
Add spring onions, salt and toss over heat for 1-2 minutes more.
Ching-Choong Mushroom Fried Rice:
Soak half cup mushrooms in hot water... - 35.6074
Szechenyi Stuffed Pheasant
Clean the pheasants, taking care not to tear the skin when plucking.
Wipe inside and outside with a moist cloth.
Carefully lift the skin at the breast and at the back of the legs with your fingers.
Cut 4 oz. of the goose liver into small slices, salt and... - 40.5081
Squab In Compote
Squab in compote is a savory squab recipe. Cooked with mushrooms and bacon along with vegetables, the squab in compote is pan cooked and sherried to taste. Served over rice, this squab recipe is flavorful and delicious. - 34.5628
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 46.5081
Chinese Fried Rice
Prepare rice according to directions.
Heat oil in skillet; add rice, mushrooms, onions, and soy sauce.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add bacon and egg.
Cook and stir 5 minutes. - 35.2968
Wild Rice A La Swoosie
In a medium bowl, combine the rice with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
In a 2-quart saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the rice 20 minutes; drain.
Transfer the rice to a... - 45.3027
Pheasant With Wild Rice
In saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add water, rice, and salt.
Cover; cook 35 to 40 minutes or till rice is tender.
Stir mushrooms and sage into rice.
Rinse birds; pat dry with paper toweling.
Season cavities with salt.
Lightly spoon... - 42.7719
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 39.5435
1) Wash the rice and trim the bacon rashers. Chop two of the rasher and saute then gently for about 5 minutes along with the onion in 1 ounce of butter. Keep stirring to prevent browning.
2) Add the hot stock very gradually and bring the contents to a... - 36.0748
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 45.7968
Coq Au Vin With Mushrooms
1. Halve chicken breasts, using wet paper towels wipe and keep aside.
2. Take a large skillet, add bacon and heat it. On medium heat, sauté onions to golden. Using a slotted spoon, keep aside bacon and onions. Place chicken breasts in the skillet,... - 47.6166
Potato Wild Rice Soup
In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Set bacon and onion aside.
Return 2 tablespoons bacon drippings to saucepan.
Add margarine; stir in bouillon and flour.
Cook until... - 44.5435
Ragout Of Lamb With Savory Rice
Method Make a well-flavored stock with the lamb bones.
Cut meat in 2 inch cubes, leaving a little fat.
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole and, when foaming, add meat.
Fry briskly until meat is just brown, turning occasionally.
Keep the heat slightly lower... - 26.1806
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 46.5539
Mary Norwak's Spanish Rice
1) In boiling salted water, slightly undercook rice.
2) Drain the rice well.
3) chop the bacon and onions
4) Slice mushrooms and peel the tomatoes and slice.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and cook chopped bacon and onions gently for 10... - 39.9491
Fried Pork Rice
1) Without salt, cook rice as per directions on the package and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and heat.
3) Add in the egg and cook, stirring constantly, till firm but still moist.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil and... - 45.3174
Canadian Wild Rice Casserole
Add water and rice to a heavy 2-quart saucepan and bring to a hard boil.
Reduce heat, cover tightly and boil gently for 30 min Shut off heat and let stand on burner for 25-35 minutes until rice reaches the desired texture.
Melt small amount of butter... - 33.9635
In a 2-quart casserole combine uncooked rice, undrained garbanzo beans, chicken broth, choice of cubed meat, water, onion, undrained mushrooms, parsley, and pepper.
Cover and bake in a 350Â° oven for 60 minutes or till rice is tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 31.533
Wild Rice Stuffed Pheasant
Cook onion in butter.
Add rice, 2 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cover; cook till rice is tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and sage.
Rub cavities of birds with salt; stuff lightly with rice.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail; twist wings... - 37.1408
Wild Rice Stuffing
1) Boil the stock and add the bay leaf and wild rice.
2) Cover the mixture and reduce the heat. Gently simmer for about 30 minutes, till all the mixture has been absorbed.
3) In a skillet, partially cook the bacon.
4) Add the carrot, onion, celery and... - 41.4371
Fried Rice is a wonderful and filling dish. It is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous rice dish with the vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Fried Rice recipe at home and you will... - 35.2498
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 0
Beef Burgundy With Rice
In heavy skillet, cook onions in bacon drippings until brown.
Remove onions and set aside.
Add more bacon drippings to skillet if necessary.
Add beef cubes to drippings and brown well on all sides.
Sprinkle beef with flour and seasonings.
Stir in bouillon and... - 42.1802
Chicken Livers With Rice Ring
Saute mushrooms in the 3 tablespoons butter; reserve.
In another pan, cook the bacon until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings; add the 2 tablespoons butter and shallots or green onions.
Saute until the... - 40.1371
Two Rice Pilaf
1. Place the rice in a sieve and rinse well under cold running water, gently stir to rinse all the grains. Set the sieve over a bowl and allow to drain well.
2. In a heavy skillet, add bacon and cook and remove onto a plate and set... - 45.9987
1. Fry bacon until it become crispy fried.
2. Drain oil thoroughly and set the fried bacons aside.
3. Fry onion, garlic, pepper in bacon oil until onions get transparent and tender by cooking.
4. Drain the oil carefully and add the mix with bacon.
5.... - 46.5298
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Mushroom Risotto Cakes
1. Melt butter and oil together in saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add leek and cook for 3 minutes or until leek is golden. Add rice and mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.8452
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms
Place bacon and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until chicken livers are firm and tender and sauce is... - 38.437
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
1) In a large pan, saute the onion in fat until soft and transparent; remove from the pan and keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the bacon grill for 2 minutes on each side.
3) Spoon off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the... - 39.315
Low Carb Chicken And Mushrooms With Cream
Would you like to treat yourself to this delicious combination of mushrooms and chicken in a creamy sauce? Watch this video to learn this easy to make and totally delectable Low Carb Chicken and Mushrooms with Cream. - 99.9022
Trim the meat into neat even-shaped pieces.
Skin the kidneys, remove the cores and cut the kidneys in halves.
Soak in cold water for 5 min.
Curl the bacon into rolls, prick the sausages and peel the mushrooms.
Brush them all (including tomatoes) with oil or... - 33.9206
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Mix toghter all the ingredients for stuffing and bind then together with a beaten egg. Stuff the pheasant, truss and over the breast, wrap the bacon slices.
3) In a skillet, heat the... - 41.1709
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 123.529
Lamb And Mushroom Stew
1. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, frequently stir lamb until browned, about 15 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, rinse common mushrooms, trim stem ends, and quarter mushrooms. Rinse shiitakes, discard stems,... - 35.4543
Slow Cooker Boeuf Bourguignon
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Transfer to plate.
Add beef to skillet.
Cook until brown on all sides, stirring constantly.
Transfer to slow cooker.
Add onion and carrots to skillet.
Cook until onion is brown, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Deglaze... - 43.3256
Combine peppers, onion, garlic and fat in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 1/2 MINUTES to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper.
MICROWAVE 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce reaches desired... - 41.0269
Camper's Rice Fry
In a large skillet, heat bacon drippings or butter.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add onions, celery and leaves, mushrooms and beef.
Sauted 3 minutes.
Add enough chicken stock to mushroom liquid to make 1-2/3 cups.
Bring to a vigorous boil.
Add soy sauce... - 43.5735
Salmon-wild Rice Soup
Fry bacon in 3-quart saucepan until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel; reserve.
Cook and stir onion, celery and mushrooms in bacon fat until celery is tender.
Stir in flour, mustard and rosemary.
Cook over low heat, stirring... - 44.8168
Rice Filled Chicken
1. Using absorbent kitchen paper, pat chicken dry inside and out. Cook bacon, spring onions and curry powder in a frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove pan from heat and stir in rice and bread crumbs.
2. Fill cavity of... - 32.1545
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Roast Pheasant With Wild Rice Stuffing
Wash wild rice under cold running water; then turn into a bowl, cover with cold water, and let soak for at least 1 hour.
Heat stock to boiling, add rice, cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
Saute onion and... - 39.0292
Quick Rice Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp.
Pour off all except 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add celery to drippings and saute until tender.
Drain and measure mushroom liquid and add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Mix with tomatoes, onion soup, rice and 1 1/2 cup cheese in buttered 1 1/2... - 36.1448
Quick Rice Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp.
Pour off all except 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add celery to drippings and saute until tender.
Drain and measure mushroom liquid and add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Mix with tomatoes, onion soup, rice and 1/2 cup cheese in buttered 1 1/2... - 38.3615
Easy Home Made Rice Risotto
1. Place onion.butter and bacon in large casserole dish. Cook for 3-4 minutes on high. Stir well.
2. Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water; add to onion and bacon. Add all other ingredients. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes on high. Do not stir while... - 30.0849
Brown the ground beef in the bacon drippings, then add the onion, green pepper, mushrooms, tomato sauce, salt and water.
Simmer for at least 2 hours or longer, adding water if needed.
Add the rice and cover.
Cook for 15 minutes longer. - 30.0822
Cornish Hens And Rice
In 10-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Tie legs of each cornish hen to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Brown cornish hens in the reserved drippings about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with a little salt and... - 40.6303
Kebabs And Onion Rice
1. Trim the excess fat from bacon rashers and slice into halves.
2. Slice the liver into cubes. Roll each cube with the piece of bacon.
3. Take skewers and thread halved tomatoes, liver, bacon and mushroom caps alternately. Season well... - 42.2867
Coq Au Vin With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat until crisp (about 5 minutes), stirring often.
Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high and add chicken to pan, skin side... - 45.6049
Saute the mushrooms in half of the butter.
Put the meats and onion with all of the other ingredients, through a coarse mincer or blender.
Melt the remaining butter and add it to the meat.
Use for stuffing to serve with your turkey. - 37.4589
Zucchini Rice Casserole
Arrange about a third of the zucchini in the bottom of a well buttered 2-quart casserole.
Top with about one third of the cheese and half the rice.
Make another layer of a third of the cheese and a third of the zucchini, then a layer using all the remaining... - 41.9886
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
This Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing is makes a sumptuous meal ! Though it takes a bit of an effort to make them as you've got to sew the stuffed birds, it's worth giving a try. Your suggestions for this Cornish Hen with Wild Rice Stuffing are welcome ! - 42.4713
Turkey Spinach Rice Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine spinach, onion, and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till mixture boils, 7 1/2 to 8 minutes; stir to separate spinach.
Stir in rice.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes, to absorb liquid.
Place bacon between layers of paper... - 44.5799
Chicken With Rice Stuffing
1. Cook bacon, green onions and curry powder in a frying pan until bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and stir in rice and breadcrumbs (a).
2. Fill chicken cavity with rice mixture (b), secure opening with a skewer. Place in a baking dish, brush with oil and... - 36.7941
Roast Partridge With Wild Rice
1. Place wild rice in a colander and wash in cold running water 3-4 times. Drain well.
2. Peel and chop the onions finely.
3. To make the wild rice, into a saucepan, measure and pour the stock, adding seasonings to taste.
4. Stir in the wild... - 45.4228
Mexican Rice Casserole
The mexcan rice casserole is prepared with uncooked rice and bacon. Prepared with onions and meat browned and cooked with tomatoes, rice and chili, seasoned together, the mexican rice casserole is simmered together till rice is done. - 46.209
Pheasant With Rice Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Rub the cavity of each pheasant, with 1 teaspoon salt.
3 In a dry frying pan, brown the rice.
4 Transfer tothe saucepan.
5 Add in water and 1 teaspoon salt.
6 Cook until tender.
7 In a frying... - 43.4219
Red Kidney Beans Over Rice
Are there days when you are not sure of what to cook for dinner? An easy meal a Classic South American dish being prepared by Ken, showcasing the combination of beans and rice! A video to watch on how to create this dish. - 112.816
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 123.781
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.0898
Summer Corn Risotto
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On a baking sheet arrange the bacon strips and place in the oven for 10 minutes till they are well browned and crisp.
3. Transfer the bacon on to paper towels to drain and cool.
4. When cool, dice the bacon... - 45.3778
Kebabs have a delicious taste. My folks had come over to my place and on Saturday evening I made kebabs and served with vegetables and they enjoyed it. - 32.7698
Chicken Livers And Wine Sauce
Chicken Livers And Wine Sauce is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Chicken Livers And Wine Sauce wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 41.0898
Cabbage Burger Bake
1 Quarter and shred cabbage(You should have about 8 cups.).
Spread half in buttered shallow 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute bacon just until fat starts to cook out in large frying pan; remove; drain and set aside for later stage.
3 Stir onion and rice... - 44.5553
Beef And Bean Stew
Beef And Bean Stew is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Beef And Bean Stew recipe! - 37.389
Chicken In Cider
The chicken in cider is a pan fried and cooked chicken recipe made with dry cider and mushrooms. Flavored with bacon, garlic and onions, the chicken in cider is cooked is perfect for parties and family get togethers. Seasoned with salt and peppers, with the... - 45.9482
Boeuf Bourguignon is a lovely and elaborate beef recipe made in the french style with vegetables.prepared with red wine along with herbs and garlic for flavor, the Boeuf Bourguignon can be served on rice or orzo. - 44.7504
Bacon Mushroom Rice Recipes By Category
Bacon Mushroom Rice Dish: