Bacon Martini is an alcoholic drink made by mixing bacon-flavored vodka with flavoring ingredients like bacon bits, strips of bacon, olives etc. The Bacon Martini is also called the Bacontini, Pig on the Rocks or the ... More »
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, vanilla vodka, grand marnier, frangelico and bacon vodka and stir.
2. Strain and pour into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with an orange twist and serve. - 107.54
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Shake in the bitters and add the vermouth and wine.
4) Stir briskly and strain out into the martini glass.
5) Twist the lemon rind over the drink and add it in. - 32.7422
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Make 2 diagonal slashes in each side of each herring.
Cut each rasher of bacon into 8 pieces and insert into the slashes in the herrings.
Dip the herrings in the milk, then smother all over with the... - 42.2631
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0