- » Bacon Lamb Burger
Bacon Lamb Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon lamb burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon lamb burger recipes.
Curried Lamb Prune Burgers
Try this delicious version of Curried Lamb Prune Burgers recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of lamb and prunes, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.8398
Place bacon on two layers of paper towels.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly underdone.
Preheat browning grill at High 5 minutes.
While microwaving bacon and preheating grill, prepare lamb burgers.
In... - 37.1969
Lamb Burger With Dill Sauce
1. Make Dill Sauce: In hot butter in small saucepan, saute onion until tender—about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add flour, stirring until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Mixture will... - 40.6416
Lamb Burger Special
Mix bacon, lamb, salt, pepper, marjoram and Worcestershire sauce together in medium bowl.
Form into four 3/4 -inch thick patties.
To preheat browning dish, Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH.
Add meat patties, Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until... - 35.8243
Broiled Lamb Burgers
Combine lamb, salt, and milk.
Shape mixture in five 3/4-inch patties.
Circle each with a strip of bacon and anchor ends with a toothpick.
Score tops with knife handle.
Arrange meat patties on broiler or grill.
Broil 12 minutes.
Then turn patties.
Broil 10... - 30.2063
1) Combine the minced meat with mint and milk.
2) Season the mixture and divide into 8 patties in square shape.
3) Keep the patties in fridge to chill for at least 1... - 38.7039
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 37.0023
In a bowl, soak bread in milk.
Mix in eggs, lamb, salt and pepper.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape into 6-8 patties.
Wrap each one with a bacon slice.
Secure with a toothpick.
In a non stick frying pan, brown patties 5 minutes or so on both sides.
Keep... - 40.9862
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
Cook bacon till almost done, but not crisp.
Drain; set aside.
In bowl combine egg, rolled oats, 1/4 cup onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground lamb or ground turkey; mix well.
Shape into six 1-inch thick patties.
Wrap a bacon slice around side of each patty;... - 43.1169
Lamb Patties With Dill Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, oats, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
2. Add ground lamb and mix well.
3. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. With a slice of bacon, wrap each patty and secure with a... - 49.0023
Savory Meat Patties
Melt 2 tablesp bacon fat, add onion, and simmer 3 min.
Mix all remaining ingredients, but 1 tablesp bacon fat and flour.
Add minced onion and fat remaining in pan.
Form into 10 thin patties, then dust with flour.
Brown slowly on all sides in... - 34.8002