- » Bacon Hot Dog
Bacon Hot Dog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon hot dog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon hot dog recipes.
Wrapped Bacon Burger Hot Dog
Wrap your hot dogs with bacon and see the difference in taste! Elevate you taste senses to the next! See the video of the bbq pitt boys and try their recipe on this easy hot dog! - 97.8635
Bacon Wrap Sonoran Hot Dogs With Tomatillo Salsa
Looking for a fun and flavorful way to jazz up hot dogs? Watch this video and try these bacon-wrapped versions with zippy Dijon mustard. 'They don't take long to fix. A sure boost to your family's next summer outing, make these zippy Arizona style hot dogs.... - 91.7736
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.51
Bacon Burger Dog
Bacon burger hotdogs is a unique way to impress your kids with a delicious treat. Take a look at this interesting video that would surely provide you an excellent idea to prepare an awesome combination. The nicely presented and worth watching! - 87.35
Triple Bacon Cheese Dogs
1. Take three hot dogs, put them together and wrap it completely with bacon strips as shown in the video. Repeat for the other hot dogs.
2. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
3. Place hot dogs on grill over indirect flame, cover, and cook... - 89.8889
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.7274
Hot Dog It's Beans
Add green pepper and onion to bacon drippings in skillet.
Cook until onion is transparent and green pepper is just tender, occasionally turning with a spoon.
Put frankfurters into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add the beans and crumbled bacon.
Add ketchup,... - 36.2112
Grilled Cheese Bacon Beef Dogs
Load your burgers with some bacon and cheese and you've got yourself a mighty meal! If you out camping or hunting then this is the meal to keep the hunger at bay! See the video for more on how to cook this dish up! - 98.2919
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 85.9986
Hot Dogs San Francisco Style
A great and interesting variation to the classis hot dogs, try out this Hot Dogs San Francisco Style and just go ahead and impress your friends and family! - 36.8827
Hot Dog Ideas
Prepare wieners as desired.
Place in bun or on bread and add one of these accompaniments:
Sloppy Joe filling.
Barbecue sauce and chopped green pepper.
Chili sauce, chopped lettuce and cheese.
Catsup and pineapple.
Sauerkraut and baked... - 25.8287
Hot Dog Sandwich
Cook wieners according to package directions; drain.
Combine soup, catsup and water in saucepan; mix well.
Simmer until heated through.
Spread soup mix- ture on buns; add wieners. - 26.4485
Party Hot Dogs
Cut almost through frankfurts lengthwise.
Cut dill pickles or gherkins into 10 long strips.
Place 2 dill pickle strips in 5 frankfurts.
Cut cheese into 10 sticks, place 2 sticks of cheese down centre of remaining 5 frankfurts.
Remove rind from bacon.
Wrap... - 39.7942
Stuffed Hot Dogs
1. Mix tomato sauce, instant coffee and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Split each frankfurter length wise; brush inside with part of the sauce mixture, then place a green onion in each. Wrap with a bacon slice; fasten with wooden picks. (Soak picks in water... - 25.0496
Oven Baked Hot Dogs
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim the crusts from each slice of bread.
3) With a rolling pin, roll out the bread to make slices thinner.
4) Spread butter or margarine on one side.
5) Place a trimmed bacon rasher on each.
6) Spread... - 36.6473
Hot Dog Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the sausages until golden brown.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the sausages from the pan.
4) In the same pan, sautÃ© in the onion and bacon for 3 to 5... - 45.9456
Bacon Cheese Hotdog
Are you craving for a hotdog? Here is a simple recipe, by which you can make your hotdog more delicious by adding crispy bacons to it. It is also quite simple to prepare at home. Watch the video to try yourself. - 118.124
Deviled Dog Sandwiches
Place bacon between layers of paper towels and microwave 3 1/2 to 4 minutes (bacon will not be crisp).
Split hot dogs lengthwise, not cutting all the way through.
Mix together ham, cheese, olives and mustard.
Spread on inside of hot dogs and press... - 30.251
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
1. With the help of a knife, slit one end of frankfurter leaving ½ inch uncut on each end.
2. Make an “X” cut on each end.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place bacon between layers of paper towel.
4. Heat on High for 2 1/2 to 4... - 42.5668
Cut wieners lengthwise almost to the bottom.
Cut cheese slices in half.
Insert 1/2 slice in wiener.
Wrap diagonally with bacon.
Secure with picks.
Barbecue until bacon is cooked.
Put into buns.
Remove picks. - 32.4223
Corn Dog Bites
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cornmeal, and sugar; stir in bacon drippings.
Combine egg, buttermilk, and soda; mix well.
Stir into flour mixture, mixing well.
Cut each frankfurter into 10 pieces.
Dip frankfurter sections into batter, coating... - 37.213
The Burger Dog
A novel, fun and delicious way to change up your ordinary burger! Super easy to make and perfect for summer holidays, picnics and BBQs! - 122.709
Cook bacon between layers of paper towel in 12x8-inch dish at HIGH 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 minutes, or until partially cooked.
Meanwhile, make lengthwise slit in each frankfurter, leaving 1/2-inch uncut on each end; make an "X" cut in each end.
Stuff slit with... - 27.4346
Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high.
Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker.
Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper... - 31.5637
Bacon Wrapped Snacks
Fun-filled snack. This video shows how to prepare easy bacon wrapped jalapeño with a rich filling of cream cheese. So easy to make, these bite sized wraps are a great way to fill up an appetizer tray. Tasty and perfect snack for any parties. - 101.209
1) Place the bacon between layers of paper towels on roasting rack and microwave for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes at Power Hi until it is partially cooked.
2) Cut a lengthwise pocket in hot dogs to allow stuffing, leaving 1/2-inch uncut at each end.
3) Cut an X... - 35.4834
Bacon Wrapped Franks
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are very hot.
2. Score the frankfurters about 3/4 inch deep. Wrap 1 strip of bacon around each frankfurter; secure the bacon with wooden picks. Brush each frankfurter with the Zippy Tomato Sauce to coat well.
3. Grill the... - 26.0827
Relish Stuffed Franks
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, mix relish and mustard.
Slit wieners lengthwise, cutting to within 1/4 inch of bottom edge.
Spread about 1 teaspoon relish mixture in each slit.
Wrap one bacon half around middle of each wiener.
Secure with wooden... - 31.8698
Easy Grilled Bacon And Potato Salad
Nothing like a nice salad to accompany your grill! Or better to even to have as a meal by itself, cook this up on your grill to sass this up! See this video to know this its done. See the video for more details! - 94.9429
Bbq Chicken & Bacon Sub
Just a very simple mid-week meal to put together this and I mean simple!! Really wanted to make chicken meatballs, but this worked out just as good building in a homemade BBQ sauce straight into the chicken and bacon chunks – I absolutely loved it served... - 96.301
Grilled Stuffed Franks
Combine tomato sauce, mustard, sugar, and garlic powder in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
Slice frankfurters lengthwise to make a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with... - 32.176
Hemorage's Brunch Fried Rice
1. Scramble 2 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Dice the hot dog, bacon ,shrimp and jalapeños.
3. Coat the bottom of medium sized frying pan with olive oil.
4. Add the bacon, hot dog and shrimp then cook over medium heat until the bacon is crispy.... - 0
Frankfurter Wrap With Mini Bean Pots
Fill mini bean pots, allowing 1/2 can beans per individual pot; set aside.
Arrange bacon in a shallow baking pan.
Set in a 375Â°F oven 5 minutes, or until bacon is partially cooked.
Remove from oven (leave oven on) and drain bacon on absorbent... - 35.8161
Brown bacon in a large skillet; add beef and pork cubes and brown well on all sides.
Place meat in slow cooker along with a whole onion studded with the cloves, chopped onions, bay leaf, carrots, and salt.
Pour accumulated fat from skillet and add some of the... - 40.3553
New Year Hors D'oeurves
No one of us can do without New Years hors d'oeurves, right? So, Alex, Soph and I came up with three 2 Kids hors d'oeurves recipes: Lemony-Garlic Shrimp Skewers, Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, and Mini-Wrapped Hot Dogs. These recipes are great for kids to help with... - 109.097
This Dill Burger is an exquisite snack that pretty much goes with any occasion. - 39.2417
Crock Pot Beans
Brown bacon first.
Brown beef and onions.
Drain all fat.
Put into crock pot.
Add other ingredients.
Stir and cook in crock pot on LOW for 4-6 hours. - 36.1354
Double Decker Burgers
1)In a bowl, mix meat, egg, salt, pepper and catsup well. Make 10 thin oblong patties that will fit in hot dog buns
2)Place a chopped onion between 2 meat patties and seal the edges by sealing the meat together.
3)Using 2 slices of bacon, wrap each... - 36.5762
Cook noodles in salt water.
Wash potatoes and boil.
Let cool and skin.
Cut potatoes as for potato salad.
Cut bacon in 4 strips, fry until crisp; remove from grease with slotted spoon.
Chop cabbage and onions and simmer in remaining bacon grease... - 29.8186
Double Decker Burgers
Sample this extra scrumptious and gorgeously prepared Double Decker Burgers - simple, yet a great treat to your taste-buds. Try out this wonderful recipe for Double Decker Burgers and taste it to believe it! - 45.4079
Franks 'n' Baked Beans
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. In a 4-quart ovenproof pot over medium heat, combine bacon and onion, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 6 minutes. Stir in beans, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to boiling, cover,... - 29.6072
Baked Beans And Sausage Delight
Got some leftover sausages? Here's what you can do. Watch this video now and prepare this delicious Baked Bean and Sausage delight. The dish is easy to prepare and is completely irresistible. Watch this video now. - 85.311
Red Wine Stew
1) Peel the whole onion and pierce it with the cloves.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the bacon.
3) Stir in the beef and pork cubes, stirring until browned evenly.
4) Place meat in slow cooker along with a whole onion, chopped onions,... - 45.1397
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crumble the buns to medium-fine.
3) Take a pan and fry bacon in it.
4) Remove from pan before crisp and drain well.
5) Mince 6 slices and reserve 3.
6) Mix the minced bacon with milk and corn.
7) Add... - 44.4006
Russian Sauerkraut Soup
1) In a slow cooker, put together beef, bacon, water, onions, leek, garlic, carrots, sauerkraut and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Take the beef and bacon out of the soup and cut into cubes.
4) Return the meat to the soup.
5)... - 44.6199
1. Line a microwave proof baking dish with double layers of paper toweling.
2. Place bacon and cover with paper towel
3. Cook in the microwave for about 4 minutes, until fat is rendered and slightly crisp. Remove along with paper towels and keep aside... - 38.7286
Baked Beans In Boston Style
Baked beans are very easy and simple dish to prepare, would you not agree? Here is a video which shows a baked bean recipe in Boston style. You can freeze it well and that’s why the chef calls it an emergency dish. Hope you like it. - 125.285
Grilled Mac And Cheese
Mac and cheese is a favorite for everybody! But some more elements to this and some more body and bring some elegance! The bbq pit boys in this video shows you a video with a recipe of a traditional Mac and cheese with some ingredients added! Check it out for... - 95.5063
Bacon Hot Dog Recipes By Category