- » Bacon Egg Breakfast
Bacon Egg Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon egg breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon egg breakfast recipes.
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 138.232
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 130.565
Breakfast Burritos With Scrambled Eggs Topped With Bacon And Salsa
Do you follow a recipe as it is or like to use it as a guideline to make many new recipes? If you use recipes as guidelines, then this video will be of great assistance to you. In this video, chef makes breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs topped with bacon... - 129.817
Egg And Bacon Muffin Cups
I love eggs and wanted to demonstrate how perfect they are any time of day, so I came up with a bunch of recipes that go beyond breakfast and are not only affordable, but also high in protein and easy to prepare. Today's recipe is part of our week long Eggs... - 122.166
Betty's Baked Bacon And Super Scrambled Egg Breakfast
Spice up your weekend mornings with this simple, satisfying and truly scrumptious breakfast delicacy. Betty whomps up a delightful breakfast dish that not only can be made in minutes, but also brings a good deal of nutrition to your breakfast platter. Stream... - 113.24
Bacon And Egg Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
Look out for this unique breakfast recipe that your kids would surely enjoy. The video here shares an excellent idea to involve them in a fun way to make their own breakfast. Take a look at this video that demonstrates an amazing style to cook eggs. The video... - 109.075
Bacon, Egg And Cheese Pancake
Are you in a mood to enjoy a special breakfast on the coming weekend - this recipe is going to serve the purpose. The pancake with bacon, egg and cheese filling is really sumptuous and mouth watering. Preparation is also so easy. So why don't you give it a... - 108.523
Texan Breakfast Burrito With Eggs And Bacon
Need a quick and delicious breakfast recipe? Then this Video is just the thing for you. Watch Ramona Werst as she details the procedure to make the perfect breakfast burrito that everyone is definitely going to love! - 107.594
Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups With Cheddar
These Mini Bacon Egg Toast Cups with Cheddar can be the perfect elegant dish for your next weekend brunch. Bacon, egg, toast, and cheese all in one little bite, how nice is that. Try it out to make everyone smile. - 107.546
Bacon Egg And Hashbrown Skillet
Crispy bacon, savoury hash browns, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese combine in a skillet to make the perfect meal for a busy weekday Wednesday. - 100.096
Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg And Cheese
The yummy, comforting, filling casserole is ideal for breakfast, but it is so delicious that you will be tempted to try it for lunch or dinner too. Betty whomps up a rich and satisfying breakfast casserole that features bacons, eggs and cheese. This... - 97.9334
English Muffin With Bacon, Poached Eggs And Hollandaise Sauce
To all you people who love their breakfast nice and heavy. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce. A nice combination of rich and healthy dish. - 93.9916
Eggy In The Basket With Baked Tomatoes And Bacon
Eggs have never tasted this good, and this isn't just a mere exeggeration. This fanciful egg dish comes laced with tomatoes and bacon that makes it a real party treat. Never mind if you don't include this eggy treats to your celebrations, this simple egg dish... - 93.7233
Egg And Bacon Casserole On The Grill
One great way to enjoy the smoky, rich flavor of bacon and goodness of eggs is to grill them to make a delectable breakfast casserole. Hearty, wholesome, and quick, this filling casserole won't take you any more than 30 minutes to bake. Not just for... - 93.469
Quick Omelet, Bacon And Cheese Sandwich
What else would you like if you were served omelet, bacon and cheese for the breakfast? Sounds really simple and healthy, here is how you can prepare it. Watch this video and follow the steps for a yummy breakfast. - 92.424
Bacon And Mushroom Frittata
1. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into thin strips.
2. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and finely slice.
5. Grate the Parmesan cheese.
6. Break the eggs into a tea cup, then... - 87.4076
Mexican Bacon And Eggs
Time for some yummy and delicious breakfast. But not any other breakfast people, chef Hammer is going to show you how to make the delicious Mexican Bacon and Eggs. Wow, a Mexican style breakfast. Isn't that exciting? - 64.8395
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 46.6559
Puffy Bacon Omelets With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler at high.
2. To make the cheese sauce, in a small saucepan, melt the butter.
3. Blend in flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring
4. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until smooth.
5. Cook, on low flame,... - 45.8452
Egg And Bacon Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Scrub the potatoes and prick them on both sides with a fork.
3) Bake potatoes on a rack in the oven for 1 1/4 hours.
4) Broil the bacon until crisp and chop or crumble them.
5) Cut the potatoes... - 44.8639
Egg And Bacon With Sherry Sauce
Put the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and leave to soft-cook for 5 minutes.
While the eggs are cooking, grill the bacon until it is crisp.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir... - 44.205
Bacon 'n' Egg Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Spray a coat of nonstick cooking spray on a 8"X8"X2" baking pan
3. On the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate, arrange the bread cubes in a single layer
4. On top, arrange a single of two ounces of... - 43.6643
Bacon And Eggs In A Mug
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2.Take 4 medium sized oven proof coffee mugs and grease them well with 2 tablespoons (30ml.) butter.
3.Add a sprinkling of grated cheese on the bottom and sides of the mug.
4.Add salt and pepper to the... - 43.5886
Bacon And Egg Loaf
Hard-boil three of the eggs and shell.
Set aside three bacon rashers.
Then put remainder of bacon, onion and apple through mincer.
Mix with the breadcrumbs, seasoning andparsley.
Add remaining egg, beaten.
Grease a small loaf tin.
Line with the 3 rashers.
Put... - 43.4877
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.3285
Bacon And Swiss Cheese Frittata
In 10-inch (25 cm) ovenproof skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Drain off fat, remove bacon and pat with paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half and set aside.
With paper towel, wipe skillet clean.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until... - 43.3249
Bacon And Mushroom Omelette
1) In a saucepan, place bacon, mushrooms and onion.
2) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once, set aside.
3) In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning to taste.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and turn the pan to coat the... - 42.5216
Egg And Bacon Scramble
Egg And Bacon Scramble is a brilliant breakfast as it is both tasty and filling. Trust me the Egg And Bacon Scramble will be a favorite with your kids! Try this wonderful Egg And Bacon Scramble recipe! - 41.8128
Bacon And Egg Bowl
Fry bacon until crisp and drain on paper.
Crumble 6 slices of bacon, reserving 2 for the top garnish.
Rub salad bowl with cut side of garlic.
Tear lettuce and chicory into bite-sized pieces into salad bowl Add cucumber, scallions, radishes, celery, tomatoes... - 40.8537
Bacon And Egg Tart
Bacon And Egg Tart has a delicious taste. The bacon and eggs gives the Bacon And Egg Tart a rousing taste. Bacon And Egg Tart is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 40.2877
Scrambled Egg And Bacon Flan
Roll out the pastry and line a 7-inch plain flan ring.
Cover with greaseproof paper and baking beans or crusts of bread and bake 'blind' on the second shelf from the top of a hot oven (450°F -Gas Mark 7) for 15 minutes.
Remove paper and baking beans or... - 39.7651
Bacon And Egg Souffles
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and fry bacon until it turns crunchy, and spread it over absorbent paper and crumble it to bits.
3. Take a bowl and whisk egg yolks until it turns thick and lemon-colored.
4. Fold in... - 39.7431
Grilled Bacon And Egg Sandwiches
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Grilled Bacon and Egg Sandwiches is the all-time fastfood favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Grilled Bacon and Egg... - 39.3032
1 Cut the rinds off the bacon.
2 Cut the rashers into dice.
3 In a saucepan, put the bacon and cook gently.
4 Stir the bacon frequently until it is just cooked; Keep hot.
5 Break the eggs separately and put them in a basin.
6 ... - 37.4694
Fried Bacon And Egg
1 Cut the rinds off the rashers with the scissors.
2 In a frying pan, put the bacon and cook gently over a low heat.
3 When the bacon fat turns transparent and begins to brown, turn the rashers and cook on the other side.
4 Using... - 36.0781
Bacon And Onion Omelet
1. Slice the bacon into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a skillet, fry bacon pieces until crisp.
3. Further, add onions and saute until translucent.
4. Pour off fat.
5. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
6. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly... - 35.9985
French Toast And Bacon
1) Into a dish, crack the egg and add salt, milk and sugar. With a fork, whisk thoroughly.
2) In the mixture, dip both sides of each slice of bread.
3) At once fry in hot butter. Fry on both sides evenly till they have turned golden borown.
4) Trim the... - 35.1822
Bacon And Egg Turbans
1 In a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange bacon on roasting rack and cook: 1 slice for 1 minute; 2 slices for 1 1/2 minutes; 3 slices for 2 1/2 minutes; 4 slices for 3 minutes; and 6 slices for 4 minutes.
2 Limp, not crisp, bacon is desired.
3 In... - 35.1761
Belgium Waffles With Bacon
Warm milk for 1 minute in microwave or on stovetop. Pour the yeast in the milk and let sit for 5 minutes or until bubbly on top. In the meantime separate the egg yolks and whites into two separate bowls. Whip the egg whites to a medium peak and set aside.... - 35.1182
Eggs In Bacon Rings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Trim the bacon rashers and then lightly grill them.
3) Grease the baes of two individual baking dishes. Line the sides with the grilled rashers.
4) Into each dish, crack one egg and add... - 35.0264
Bacon And Egg Skillet
Panbroil bacon in skillet; drain on absorbent paper and crumble.
Reserve bacon fat.
Put 3 tablespoons fat in skillet.
Add flour and seasonings and blend; Gradually stir in milk.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Slice eggs and arrange on... - 34.9786
Bacon & Egg Carbonara
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and browned.
Pour off and discard all but about 3 tablespoons of the drippings; keep pan with bacon warm.
While bacon is cooking, bring 7 to 8 cups water to a boil... - 34.818
Egg And Bacon Muffin Puffs
1. Fold in mayonnaise to egg whites and spread on toasted muffin halves. Join the muffin halves.
2. Atop with a sliced egg and heap rest of mayonnaise mixture above the eggs.
3. Place beneath a broiler for 1 minute to brown.
4. Serve... - 34.6858
Egg And Bacon Frittata
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this egg and bacon frittata recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make... - 34.5155
Bacon Egg And Corn Pancakes
Dice bacon and cook until crisp.
Reserve bacon fat.
Mix bacon with remaining ingredients.
Spoon onto hot griddle greased with bacon fat and brown on both sides.
Serve with butter and syrup. - 34.4985
Egg In A Pot
1) In a ramekin dish, place the bacon and butter and cook for about 1 minute (cover the dish and stir during this process).
2) Break the egg and add it to the bacon. Add seasonings and top the dish with tomato slice and grated cheese.
3) Cook the dish... - 33.9245
Hominy Bacon And Egg Scramble
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the bacon until brown then remove on a paper towel, crumble and keep aside.
2) In 1/4 cup drippings, stir-fry the hominy over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add and scramble the eggs, then stir in the cheese and... - 33.914
Bacon Egg And Tomato
1. On a microwaveable plate, place bacon.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 30 seconds on HIGH power.
3. Arrange the tomato halves with the cut side up over the bacon.
4. Break the egg into a egg dish.
5. Using a fork or knife tip, break the... - 33.2692
This Bacon Pudding recipe is my favorite . This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Bacon Pudding recipe. - 33.2331
Fried Bacon And Egg
1. Using scissors, cut off bacon rind. Snip the bacon fat at 1 inch intervals, so the bacon can lie parallel to the surface of the pan.
2. Take a cold frying pan and keep the bacon. Heat slowly to ooze fat out of the bacon. Cook bacon fat is pale... - 32.7769
Sausage Bacon And Egg
1. Pre-heat a microwave dish for 5 minutes on HIGH power.
2. In the hot dish, add butter and sausages. Turn the sausages in the butter until well coated.
3. Return dish to the microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
4. Add the bacon to... - 32.7175
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch
1. Thinly slice the lids of the muffins almost to the far edge, leaving a 'hinge', and fold open. Scoop out and discard the central crumbs of the muffins, leaving the bread walls intact.
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen... - 32.2146
Potted Egg And Bacon
1. Remove rind from bacon, cut rashers into halves, line base and sides 4 greased (1 cup fluid capacity) individual dishes with bacon.
2. Combine capsicum, shallots and butter in large bowl. Cook on HIGH for one a half minutes, stir in eggs, sour cream, milk,... - 32.2007
Deviled Eggs With Bacon Rasher
Mix together the eggs, onion, bacon, mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the mixture into 14 portions and shape each into an 'egg'.
Coat with the grated cheese.
Chill the devilled eggs before serving, on a platter garnished with... - 31.9853
Bacon And Egg Flan
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the fats, cut into small pieces, and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add about 30 ml/2 tbls of water and mix to form a firm dough. Roll out on a floured surface and use to line a 20... - 31.972
Bacon Egg And Corn Cakes
Panbroil bacon until crisp; reserve fat.
Mix dry ingredients; add crisp bacon and chopped egg.
Mix bacon fat, raw egg, and buttermilk.
Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
Spoon onto hot greased skillet; shape into small cakes.
Brown on both sides. - 31.6726
Bacon Sandwich is delicious family favorite breakfast. - 30.5898
Bacon, Egg And Toast Breakfast
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Spread one side of bread slice with butter. Cut a 3-inch circle from center of slice, using a drinking glass or biscuit cutter.
3. Place bacon in single layer in center of preheated grill.
4.... - 30.5666
Bacon And Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
1. Put milk, cream cheese and butter into a 1-quart glass casserole. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 15 to 30 seconds at HIGH, or until cream cheese is softened; stir to blend.
2. Beat eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Add egg mixture and bacon to cheese... - 29.1963
Scrambled Eggs With Bacon
1. Heat the butter or margarine in a heavy frying pan until it bubbles.
2. Slip the eggs into the pan, add milk or cream, salt and pepper. Then stir with a fork until the mixture is like custard. Keep scraping the bottom and sides of the pan to mix all in.... - 28.9694
Bacon Egg Arugula Sandwiches
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks. Discard 4 yolks. Chop egg whites and remaining 2 yolks. Add mayonnaise, green olives, mustard, salt, and pepper to eggs. Stir gently.
2. Spread egg mixture over 4 bread slices; place 2 bacon slice halves and... - 26.0157
Cadbury Creme Egg And Bacon Crescent Rolls For Easter
There's nothing better than a breakfast of pastry, bacon and eggs. But because this is Easter time I decided to take it up a notch. This is Cadbury Creme Egg & Bacon Crescent Rolls. Here's how to make it yourself. - 0
The Ultimate Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Stuffed Doughnut
We stuffed a simple vanilla cake doughnut with breakfast essentials for the ultimate in breakfast sandwiches. Savory Applegate Sunday bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese fill these lighter doughnuts for a satisfying breakfast that's less than 200... - 0
Easy Bacon Frittata
Crispy hashbrowns, bacon and Cheddar cheese blend together perfectly in this easy-to-make frittata. - 0
Starbucks Bacon And Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich
Starbucks Bacon and Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich is a wonderful breakfast sandwich to make. It is easy to do. You need some ciabatta bread, bacon, gouda cheese, and some scrambled eggs. You can be making this recipe in no time. Best of all you can make... - 0
Burger King Bacon Gouda Muffin
Burger King Menu has seen a new addition. You can make this delicious breakfast sandwich, it has smoked gouda cheese, crispy bacon, eggs, and a toasted English muffin. Don't miss out on this tasty breakfast sandwich. - 0