- » Bacon Dressing
Bacon Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon dressing recipes.
Salad Greens With Bacon Dressing
1) Into the mixing bowl, add in the salad greens and bacon.
2) Chill the mixture.
3) Into the blender, add in the bacon drippings, lemon, vineagr, sugar, mustard, salt and green onions.
4) Using the Grate blade, blend for 15 seconds to finely chop the... - 45.8597
Orange And Hazelnut Salad With Hot Bacon Dressing
1. Chop 2 onions into 1/2-inch pieces; thinly slice the other 2 onions.
2. Trim the off bottoms of bok choy and chop into strips, so each has some of the thick white rib in the center.
3. In a large salad bowl, arrange the sliced onions and heap... - 43.1083
Bacon Vinegar Dressing
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt casserole, place the bacon.
3) Cover with paper towel.
4) Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the time.
5) Remove bacon to paper towels to drain... - 42.4181
1) In a skillet, saute or broil the bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels.
2) Crumble the bacon and keep aside, reserve the drippings.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the cornstarch, sugar and salt together.
4) Stir in the egg, vinegar and water,... - 39.0274
Salmon Tails With Cashew Nut And Bacon Dressing
1. Slash the salmon tails twice on each side. Place in a polythene bag.
2. Mix the garlic, soy sauce and sherry together. Pour onto the fish, rub well in and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Transfer with a fish slice to a steamer, reserving the marinade,... - 37.7559
Basic Hot Bacon Dressing
Fry bacon crisp.
Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towel reserving fat.
Combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; add to fat in skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Toss hot mixture with lettuce and crumbled bacon.
Serve at once.
For creamy dressing, add... - 37.5748
Spinach Bacon Salad With Warm Dressing
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Pat the spinach dry with paper toweling, tear into bite-size pieces, and put into a large serving bowl along with the mushrooms and onion. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a... - 36.549
Iceberg Wedges With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 275°. Prepare a bowl of ice water. In a medium pot of boiling water, blanch the scored tomatoes just until the skins loosen, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the tomatoes to the ice water to cool. Drain and peel the... - 35.8174
Crisp Romaine With Bacon Dressing
Place romaine and onion in a salad bowl.
In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Stir together sugar, vinegar, and egg; blend into bacon drippings and cook, stirring,... - 31.9
Fry bacon in medium skillet until crisp; remove from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
Add remaining ingredients to bacon drippings and heat to boiling.
Pour over salad ingredients and garnish with crumbled bacon. - 30.9098
Limas With Bacon Dressing
In heavy saucepan saute bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon pieces to drain.
In 2 tbsp.remaining fat saute onion briefly.
Stir in tomato juice, vinegar and seasonings. - 30.3537
Spinach With Hot Bacon Dressing
1. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and place in large serving bowl.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
3. Add... - 28.916
Melt the bacon fat in a fry pan, slowly stir in the flour and onion and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add the pepper, sugar, mustard, and vinegar. Blend and stir, then slowly add 1 cup water. Continue to stir and cook over medium heat until... - 28.0444
Spinach With Bacon Dressing
Dice bacon, and saute in skillet until golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients except spinach, and heat thoroughly.
Then add spinach; toss, and serve. - 26.8537
Cut bacon strips into 1 in pieces tand saute until slightly crisp remove bacon.
Saute onion and garlic and remove from fire.
Add sugar, vinegar, and salt and shake well.
Serve immediately, garnishing salad with bits of bacon - 22.9093
Bacon Dressing Recipes By Category