Cream Cheese Bacon
- » Bacon Cream Cheese Salad
Bacon Cream Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bacon Cream Cheese Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bacon Cream Cheese Salad recipes.
Cheese And Bacon Mousse
Soften gelatin in water; dissolve over hot water.
Stir in flour; cook 1 minute.
Add 1 cup milk; whisk until smooth and thick.
Add seasonings, Worcestershire sauce, grated cheese, bacon, and dissolved gelatin.
Mix cream cheese with egg yolks and 1... - 39.5342
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a healthy diet. The Cheddar cream and vinegar gives the Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a incredible taste. - 45.7359
Double Cheese Bacon Dip
1. In a bowl, combine cheeses, salad dressing, and lemon juice.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy or dropping consistency.
3. Stir in the bacon, garlic, pepper and radish.
4. Serve immediately or cover and... - 40.1244
Cheese And Bacon Spread
Microwave cream cheese on medium (50%) 30 seconds.
Mix together cream cheese, salad dressing, cheddar cheese and onions until well blended.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave on high 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, turning dish every 2... - 26.5483
Spinach And Bacon Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add bacon and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Add almonds and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer or until almonds are golden.
2. Arrange spinach on a large serving platter, top with bacon,... - 35.2422
Chicken Salad With Bacon
Chicken Salad With Bacon has a Wonderful taste. The sour cream and mayonnaise gives the Chicken Salad With Bacon Gripping taste. - 34.9546
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 30.7707
Chicken And Bacon Cheese Pie
The chicken and bacon cheese pie is a main course dish that can be served as a meal. Prepared with a crust of biscuit crumbs of herbs and butter, the chicken and bacon pie is filled with a cooked filling of chicken with cream cheese, bacon, grated cheese and... - 52.0517
Cream Cheese And Chicken Terrine
1. Melt butter for 1 minute on high. Add shallots and flour. Cook for 1 minute on high.
2. Gradually stir in stock and milk. Cook for 4-5 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Stir in tabasco sauce and pepper.
4. Beat cream cheese. Gradually stir in... - 43.9169
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Layered Chicken Salad
Combine neufchatel cheese, avocados, milk and juice, mixing until well blended.
Add onions and salt; mix well.
In 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl, layer lettuce, peppers, chicken and oranges Spread neufchatel cheese mixture over salad.
Top with... - 34.4187
Quiche Lorraine With Unsmoked Bacon
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8 to 9-inch flan ring or quiche tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it... - 42.8721
Clam And Bacon Bundles
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Set bacon aside.
For filling, add broccoli and carrot to the reserved drippings in skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add squash; cook and... - 45.5396
Layered Green Pea Salad
Layered green pea salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with added cheese. Layered with onions and celery and dressed with sour cream, the layered green pea salad is topped with bacon and can be tossed to serve. - 33.1133
Eight Layer Salad
Combine lettuces in a 4-quart bowl, toss well. Layer crumbled bacon and next 5 ingredients on top of lettuce. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and dressing mix in a small bowl, stir well. Spread dressing over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl. Cover and... - 29.3165
Quiche Lorraine With Cream Cheese
1) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F.
3) Beat cream cheese with heavy cream, egg yolks, and egg till smooth.
4) Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces and cook till almost crisp and arrange in the pie pan.
5) Pour the... - 41.0948
Spinach Salad Deluxe
Toss spinach, onions and bacon.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and cheese together.
Toss with salad.
Garnish with bacon and serve. - 29.2674
Open Cheese Sandwiches
Cream the cheese, add the egg and seasonings and spread on the bread which should be cut about 1/2 in. thick.
Place a slice of bacon on each round and bake a few min. in a quick oven of 450Â° F. till the bacon is done.
Serve with a green salad. - 31.0919
Vegetable Salad With Cheese Dressing
Wash and dry both lettuces.
Tear leaves into smaller pieces and place in large bowl.
Add celery, cauliflower, beets, bacon and croutons.
Mix blue cheese, sour cream and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth.
Correct seasoning, pour dressing... - 33.1631
Iceberg Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce salad or lettuce in salad is rightly enjoyable and here is one such salad recipe. Watch Chef David Hu showing how to make Iceberg Salad with lettuce and topping it with Blue Cheese Dressing. Makes an ideal after dinner salad with flavor and texture! - 116.606
Fresh And Easy Salad
Fresh And Easy Salad-the name will tell you all you need to know about the recipe. Fresh And Easy Salad is tasty and very nice for a hot day. You will love it! - 29.836
German Sour Cream Potato Salad
Cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon; crum ble and set aside.
Cook onions and celery in bacon fat until soft but not brown; stir in flour, mustard, salt and wine.
Cook, stir ring constantly until mixture boils.
Blend in wine vinegar.
Pour over potatoes and... - 42.0249
Sweet Sour Dip
1) In a small frying pan sauté bacon until crisp.
2) Transfer to paper toweling to drain.
3) In a medium-size bowl add cream cheese, salad dressing and milk.
4) Beat the mixture until smooth.
5) Fold in bacon and chill for several hours.
6)... - 31.6649
Fresh Spinach With Cheese Salad
Combine bacon, bacon drippings and cream cheese; mix well.
Add onion, French dressing and vinegar; stir thoroughly.
Just before serving, pour mixture over spinach. - 25.3513
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 115.294
Potato And Bacon Casserole
Clean potatoes under cold running water.
Place in large pot; cover with salted water; cook, covered, for 25 minutes.
Drain, rinse quickly under cold running water.
Peel, let cool slightly, and slice.
Grease baking dish.
Fill with half... - 41.654
Corn And Bacon Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Finely chop bacon.
3) In a small ovenproof dish, put bacon in the oven to draw off the fat.
4) Roll out the dough and use to line a 9 inch quiche or pie pan.
5) Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl... - 44.3937
Egg And Bacon Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use it to line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 42.5993
Bacon And Mushroom Flan
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than a 7 or 8-inch flan ring or quiche tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it... - 46.2379
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 46.6559
In a rectangular dish, spread successive layers of lettuce, spinach, green peas, cheese, green onion, bacon and eggs.
In a bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Refrigerate 12 hours. - 33.918
Eggplant In Cream Sauce
Put the garlic, onion and bacon in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines) to the casserole.
Add the thyme, white wine and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
When the... - 41.191
Holiday Dip combines the richness of cream cheese and mayonnaise with that of bacon. This is a pretty easy recipe and can also be used as a sandwich spread. Check out this yummy Holiday Dip recipe. - 34.2549
Wedge Salad: On The Side #24
If you are on the lookout for a delicious salad recipe that can be whipped up in minutes, then this video is just the thing for you. This tasty salad will definitely earn you loads of compliments. Watch now to learn more! - 101.859
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 39.9316
1) Heat oven to 350Â°F/180Â°C/Gas 4.
2) In a skillet hot oil/butter and cook bacon pieces until crisp.
3) Add onion and garlic and stir until soft.
4) Add meat and brown well.
5) Mix tomatoes, puree, stock, herbs, and seasoning.
6)... - 45.7042
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
Savory Cheddar Spread
Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
Add cheddar cheese and onions; mix well.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with combined bacon and crumbs.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes. - 30.7829
Thumbs-up Cornbread Salad
Sweet, golden cornbread gives this salad a wonderful flavor. Delicious on it's own, perfect alongside chicken or hamburgers! - 129.659
Loaded Potato Salad
Potato salad is a classic dish that is found at most picnics and backyard BBQ’s in the Midwest. Wanting to switch up the flavor? Try the combination of the traditional loaded baked potato at a steak house and put it into a salad form...Genius. - 0
1. Place the spinach in the serving bowl and add, cream cheese, scallions, hardboiled eggs, avocado, red grapes and bacon.
2. In a glass jar combine olive oil, balsamic and dijon mustard. Shake it until well combined.
3. Pour dressing as desired and... - 0
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.193
Toasted Cheese Squares
1. In an electric beater beat until thick and fluffy the consistency of whipped cream.
2. With cheese mixture frost top and sides of bread cubes generously, top with pre-cooked bacon bits, and put under broiler.
3. Serve hot or freeze well,... - 27.9368
Blue Cheese Spread
1. Take a bowl and add all the cheeses to it.
2. Blend them well until it becomes smooth and creamy.
3. Add the mayonnaise along with the bacon to it.
4. Serve by spreading it on top of breads. - 28.3524
Breckenridge Broccoli Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli florets with grated cheddar cheese, sliced onions and bacon bits.
2) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar till all the sugar dissolves.
3) Pour the dressing over the broccol mixture.
4)... - 38.8653
Water Chestnut Layered Salad
In a deep bowl (preferably glass) arrange in layers in the following order: Lettuce, celery, onion, water chestnuts and lastly, frozen peas.
Over this spread mayonnaise (or mayonnaise and sour cream) right to the side of the bowl, sealing the edges.
Sprinkle... - 34.8147
Hot Potato Salad
This Hot Potato Salad received such rave reviews from all. It is served as a delicious Side Dish. I often prepare this dish for my family and friends and they are completely impressed with it.Stop looking and try this Hot Potato Salad recipe immediately. - 45.9832
Three Killer Potato Salad
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make three award winning potato salad recipes and crowns one as the best potato salad of the summer! - 0
Low Carb Quiche With Broccoli And Swiss Cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a vessel boil water and add in the broccoli, blanch for 1 minute 30 seconds. Drain the broccoli and place in a bowl of cold water.
3. In... - 0
Smoky Cheese & Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the butter in a frying pan until sizzling, then add the bacon and cook for 6 mins until just starting to crisp. Add the onions and sweat for 10 mins until soft, sticky and golden. Pour in the cream, take off the heat... - 33.0236
Quiche Lorraine With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven at 375°F.
2) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
3) In the pie pan, add cheese and bacon.
4) Make a smooth sauce by beating together the eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, and mustard powder and spread out into an even... - 40.9749
Squash And Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F.
2. Cube the squash after draining it properly.
3. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper before arranging the cubes in a pastry shell.
4. Take a bowl and mix in most of the cheese and egg... - 43.857
Smokey Mac & Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a Dutch oven, melt the over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and cook for 3 minutes until it begins to soften. Add the garlic, and continue cooking until the onion has softened and turned... - 0
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2.To make croutons, place bread cubes in a baking dish, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden. Cool.
3. Place chicken and bacon on oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3... - 36.8269
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Chill about 45 minutes.
Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from bones;... - 43.8743
Layered Pasta Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt. Cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer the macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in olive... - 51.1564
Salad Of Raw Mushrooms
I serve the Salad Of Raw Mushrooms for most of my parties. I am quiet famous for ths yummy Salad Of Raw Mushrooms . Little do they know that the secret behind the incredible dish is this wonderful Salad Of Raw Mushrooms recipe! - 30.4701
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
Seven Layer Vegetable Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed.
2) Over the dressing arrange individual layers of celery, bell pepper, peas, torn lettuce.
3) Sprinkle with cheese and top with diced ham (or bacon bits).
4) Cover and chill... - 42.1223
8 Layer Salad
1) In a large casserole type dish (13x9 inch works well), layer all ingredients leaving mayo and sour cream.
2) Separately mix the mayo and sour cream. Pour on top of the layer.
3) Sprinkle with 2 packs of NutraSweet and 4 oz. pack of cheddar or... - 43.6377
Remove stem and core of tomato.
Hollow out inside (save pulp to add to other salads or cut up and add to mixture that will be used to stuff tomato).
Fill with: corn relish, seafood or chicken salad, marinated cooked vegetables, coleslaw cottage cheese,... - 16.4286
Sweet Sour Dip
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a small skillet; remove to paper toweling to drain.
2. Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and milk in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in bacon, chill several hours, then serve with crackers or crisp vegetable sticks. - 20.0435
Saute bacon until crisp in a small frying pan; remove to paper toweling to drain.
Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and milk in a medium size bowl; beat until smooth.
Fold in bacon, chill several hours, then serve with crackers or crisp vegetable sticks. - 24.5895
Chicken And Pasta Salad With Creamy Dressing
Pasta salads get a new avatar with this Chicken and Pasta Salad with Creamy Dressing recipe. It is a delicious entree salad made with bacon, chicken, mandarin oranges, and Strawberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Get the details from this video and give this... - 110.622
1. Wash lettuce and plunge in a bowl of ice-chilled water.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine oil and vinegar and whisk with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Add cream and cheese and whisk until smooth.
4. Add pepper and Tabasco to... - 44.9419
Cheesy Squash Bake
1)Wash and clean the squash. Trim off the ends.
2)Cook in salted water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
3)Slice the squash thinly and season with salt.
4)In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until they turn yellow and thick.
5) Stir in... - 47.6697
Birthday Celebration Loaf
Trim top and bottom crusts from bread; cut into 4 horizontal slices.
In small bowl, combine eggs, bacon, relish, and 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing.
In another bowl, mash liverwurst with parsley and 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Creamy Italian... - 37.0735
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 43.2477
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Gouda Tuna Melt
1. In a food processor blend cream cheese and gouda.
2. Mix tuna and cheese mixture together.
3. Spread the mixture on 4 bread slices, top with tomato and bacon and then the second slice of bread.
4. Spread butter on the outside of bread and grill... - 35.0574
1 In a small bowl,blend cottage cheese and apricots.
2 Spread the bread with mayonnaise or salad dressing; layer each of the 6 slices with lettuce, cottage-cheese mixture, bacon, slice of bread, turkey, lettuce and the remaining bread.
3 Cut each... - 35.0261
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side... - 37.4481
Garden Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the cookie sheet in oven.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon until browned and nearly crisp.
4) Using a perforated, remove the bacon and drain on paper towel.
5) In the same pan, cook onion in bacon... - 44.8777
Peel potatoes and slice as thinly as possible.
Heat the bacon fat or oil in a large frying pan.
Pour in the potatoes and stir once in a while, over medium heat, until golden brown and crisp, this will take about 15 minutes.
Turn into a baking dish.
Mix... - 29.6961
1) Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2) Rub in the butter till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Gradually add the water to bind and knead to a dough.
4) Roll out and use to line a greased 8 inch pie or quiche pan.
5) Leave to stand... - 40.7995
Mix cooked spaghetti, oil, and corn.
Saute bacon, onion, and green pepper until bacon is crisp.
Add sauce, soup, mushrooms, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix.
Sprinkle a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with a little... - 39.1565
French Onion Meatloaf
1. Combine meat, zucchini, carrot, breadcrumbs, eggs, soup mix and sour cream.
Trim rind from bacon. Place rasher at each end and in the centre of a greased loaf dish and fill between rashers with mushroom slices, overlapping each slice. Cover with a layer of... - 33.7796
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc.
Process mushrooms (2 cups or 500 ml); set aside.
Put eggs, cream, flour, salt, pepper, and nutmeg into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX until well blended.
Stop Blender and add Swiss... - 41.7856
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large saucepan, tip in the chicken, water and salt and simmer covered for 3 to 4 hours or until the thigh meat is tender.
3. Shred the chicken meat and cut into chunks.
4. Heat the broth along with... - 42.3907
1. Make sandwich filling by creaming cottage and adding apricots to it.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread mayonnaise or dressing on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of... - 42.1812
Individual Sweet Corn Plural
1. Place each slice of bread, buttered side down, in 10cm/4-inch individual Yorkshire pudding tins. Preheat the oven to moderately hot (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6).
2. Mix the cream cheese with the strained sweetcorn, chives and seasoning.
3. Fill the... - 35.2913
Perfect Baked Potatoes
Baked Potatoes is one of the most common dishes at my home (I would rather say in most homes), However, here is an interesting way to make this Baked Potatoes dish. Prepare it today! - 25.6073
Betty's Blt Minute Steak Sliders
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make BLT Minute Steak Sliders. These are tasty mini whole wheat buns filled with HorseRadish Sour Cream Dressing, Country Fried Minute Steak, Swiss cheese, crisp bacon, sliced tomato, and lettuce greens. - 0
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 47.0216
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 38.5313
Scrub potatoes thoroughly, using cool water and vegetable brush.
If soft skin is preferred, rub potatoes all over with butter, margarine, bacon drippings or salad oil.
Otherwise skin will bake crisp, which many people prefer.
Place in a shallow... - 31.8437
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0