- » Bacon Cheese Hamburger
Bacon Cheese Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon cheese hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon cheese hamburger recipes.
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Bacon 'n' Cheese Burgers
Cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix well.
Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place on rack of unheated broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from heat, turning once.
For beef,... - 38.2876
Hamburger Pie With Bacon
Brown beef under preheated broiler, breaking up with fork and turning to brown evenly.
Cook bacon until almost crisp.
Add onions and cook until lightly browned.
Add beef, tapioca and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to brisk boil, stirring.
Pour into greased shallow... - 36.2198
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Infrared Grilled Bacon Cheddar & Blue Cheese Burgers
1. Heat up the grill.
2. Once the grill is hot place the hamburger meat on the grill.
3. Grill the burger 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
4. Once the hamburger meat is cooked remove and keep it aside.
5. Cut the hamburger buns in... - 99.0253
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1. Combine ground beef, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl: shape lightly into 6 oval patties; place on broiler rack.
2. Broil, with top of patties 4 inches from heat, about 5 to 7 minutes; turn; broil about 3 minutes.
3. Top each with a tomato slice and... - 32.4569
Hamburger Cheese Scoops
1) Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2) In a pan, add the bacon and fry till crisp.
3) Remove bacon and drain the bacon fat.
4) Add the ground beef and onion and brown.
5) Add in the bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and caraway seeds.
6) Stir and cook for 10... - 41.4971
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture lightly into 6 oval patties and keep on broiler rack.
3) Broil for 5 to 7 minutes with top of patties 4 inches away from the source of heat.
4) Turn... - 42.6405
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Bacon Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Spoon mixture onto each bun half; bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. - 21.9361
Hamburger In Toast
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Shape into sandwich bread sized square cakes and coat with the bacon drippings.
3) Broil the cakes until cooked.
4) Toast and butter the sandwich bread .
5) Assemble the ... - 34.0346
Luncheon Cheese Dreams
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes; turn; broil for 3 minutes. Top each with a tomato and bacon slice; broil 3 minutes longer for medium or until meat is done... - 25.9046
Crispy bacon and tangy blue cheese dressing add their distinctive flavor to burgers cooked on the grill. - 31.4771
In mixing bowl, combine ground chuck, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Form meat mixture into 12 thin patties, about 4 1/2 inches in diameter.
Combine onion, green pepper, cheese, catsup and mustard.
Place approximately 2 tablespoons... - 36.7065
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Shape beef into 8 thin patties and place 1 slice of cheese between 2 patties.
Wrap bacon slice around edge and fasten with toothpick.
Combine the soy sauce, butter and sherry, then brush on the patties.
Broil over hot coals until done, turning once.
Sprinkle... - 31.0205
Country Club Hamburgers
Divide ground beef in 12 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to 1/2 inch thickness.
For Blue-cheese Filling, cream the cheeses together; stir in onion, horseradish, and mustard.
Top half the patties with filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 38.176
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 90.539
Hamburgers, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking With Kim
Hamburgers, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make humber patty 4 Ingredients kids Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 0
Spread 6 bun halves with beans and top with tomato slices, cheese and crumbled bacon.
Place each sandwich on a paper plate.
Cover with a paper towel. - 24.812
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.3285
Hearty Bunwiches is the best bet as an anytime munchy and is the favorite among the kiddies. The flavors of ham, cheese and tomato make this Hearty Bunwiches taste richer. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Hearty Bunwiches. - 24.5944
Bachelor S Quick Dinner
Brown onion in bacon drippings.
Mix in hamburger and continue cooking until the meat is brown.
Drain off any excess fat.
Stir in tomato soup and water.
Mix in noodles and continue cooking until the noodles are tender.
Add more water if necessary.
Season to... - 37.7679
Bacon And Swiss Cheeseburgers
1) Microwave the bacon at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp after placing it between layers of paper towels on roasting rack.
2) Let cool and crumble.
3) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine ground beef, bacon, Worcestershire... - 40.0898
Insideout Meat And Bacon Burgers
Burgers with a twist are quite good to try out particularly for lunch snack. Here is a recipe to make power-packed Insideout Burgers with cheese and bacon inside unlike being on the top. Good for tailgating and official snacking! - 108.037
California Bacon Burger
Combine beef, catsup, salt, and dash pepper; shape in 4 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 6 minutes; turn.
Place bacon on broiler rack with patties.
Broil 6 minutes, turning bacon once.
Toast buns last 2 to 3 minutes.
On bottom half of each bun stack... - 40.6085
Bacon Cheddar And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns.
3. Arrange buns cut sides up in 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Spoon equal amount of bacon-cheese mixture onto each bun half. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling. - 27.3068
Split buns in half, toast under broiler.
Spread thickly with the cold undiluted soup.
Cover each with a cheese slice, a tomato slice and top with a bacon slice.
Place under broiler, about 4 to 5 inches from heat; broil until bacon is crisp and cheese... - 27.1242
Sloppy Joes With Bacon
This Sloppy Joes is a delicious side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sloppy Joes recipe and share your feelings with us! - 41.6452
Cook bacon according to directions until crisp.
Crumble bacon and combine with remaining ingredients except buns.
Spread 3 tablespoons bacon-cheese mixture on bottom half of each bun and cover with top.
Wrap each sandwich in paper towel.
Cook 2 at a... - 27.9783
Bacon & Pasta Cheeseburger
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a bacon & pasta cheeseburger. - 0
Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school? Tracy Metro for the Kraft... - 40.8864
Saturday Night Specials
1. Put bacon, cheese, onion, green pepper, olives, and eggs through coarse blade of food chopper.
2. Turn into bowl. Add pepper, garlic powder, catsup, and mustard; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture onto bottom halves of buns on cookie sheet.
4. Broil, about 4... - 38.1005
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender.
Combine bacon, cooked onion, worcestershire, salt, mustard, and oregano.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick... - 39.3708
All American Cheeseburgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 1-inch thick.
2. Pan-fry over medium heat 8 minutes on each side for medium, or until meat is done as you like it. Brush tops lightly with catsup; cover each burger with a cheese... - 29.7097
Rancho Beef Dinner
1. Prepare cornmeal, following label directions for cornmeal mush; pour into a greased baking dish, 13x9x2- inches; chill.
2. Saute bacon until crisp in a medium-size frying pan; drain on paper toweling. Crumble and set aside for Step 6. Pour off drippings,... - 36.9848
Vegetable Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size frying pan; stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Heat over low heat, breaking up vegetables with a fork; cover then cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain well; cool while preparing... - 34.2202
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
1. Preheat the grill
2. Cut the bacon and tip into a hot skillet to fry till done. Drain the bacon and crumble it.
3. Chop cheese into small cubes
4. Chop the tomatoes
5. Combine bacon, cheese, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and... - 38.5706
Triple Treat Sandwich
Split and toast buns; cover bottom bun halves with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat until melted.
Top with bacon, eggs and second slice cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat until cheese is melted.
Cover with bun tops; serve. - 29.2384
Mix grated cheese with mustard, top milk and salt.
Split buns in half, toast or not as desired, and spread cut surfaces with butter and cheese mixture.
Place under the broiler and toast until cheese is puffy and golden brown.
Garnish with hot bacon, a tomato... - 33.0022
Blue Cheese Burger
Shape meat into 8 thin patties.
Combine cheese, onion and mustard; and place a quarter of mixture on the center of 4 of the patties.
Top with remaining patties; press edges together to seal.
Broil on one side for 5 to 6 minutes.
Turn; place a slice of bacon... - 35.0306
Double Pork Double Cheese Burgers
1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain; let cool. In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the pork, garlic,thyme, saltand pepper. Shape into four... - 26.7198
Juicy Meaty Cheese Burger
Looking for an idea to make a filling and munchy snack like burger? Check out the video showing how to make Juicy Cheesy Buger with Colby Jack Cheese and ground beef pattie as the key ingredients with a strong feel of Thousand Island dressing and mustard.... - 124.746
Best Voted Burger - Splasher's Grill
1. Start off with toasting the buns on the griddle.
2. Add oil to the griddle.
3. Put in 1/2 the onion rings and the sliced mushroom on the griddle. Lightly saute until they look a little brown and toasty.
4. Add the bacon slices to the griddle and... - 99.5712
Spread lower half of buns with deviled ham.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Beat slightly for gold-and-white effect, thoroughly for all-yellow.
Add chopped onions.
Heat butter in skillet till just hot enough to make a drop of water sizzle.
Pour in egg... - 38.9333
Lasagna Part 2
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 2. Watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave gives a final touch to his dish by Assembling his lasagna with the filling that he made and lots of cheese. After watching this video, you will come out and cook... - 109.07
Lasagna Part 1
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 1. Watch part 2 for complete recipe. Everyone loves lasagna but not everyone tries to get into the hassle of cooking it. Dave has got this recipe video, in which he shows how to cook lasagna without any... - 115.943
Saturday Night Special
Blender chop cheese, onion, green pepper, olives and eggs separately.
Empty into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture onto bottom halves of buns on cookie sheet.
Broil about 4 inches from heat, until cheese begins to melt.
Top with... - 40.7651
Gourmet Gruyere Burgers
Saute onion in oil until it is just browned.
Place onion in a bowl, then add ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place over a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 6 minutes.
Turn burgers and cook... - 36.386
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
Today, on Lowcarbcafe chef Kelly has a delicious Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole. The recipe is pretty simple like her other recipes but this time it’s not one or two ingredients, so keep your ingredients ready before tying out. Kelly has the entire recipe... - 114.768
Burger With The Works
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Combine mince, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Mix with hands until well combined.
2.Divide mixture into 6 portions.
Shape each portion into round patties 1.5 cm... - 43.9125
Chicken Club Croissants
1. Cut the croissants or buns in half horizontally with the sharp knife. With the table knife, spread the cut sides with some of the salad dressing.
2. On the cutting board, thinly slice the tomato with the sharp knife. Tear the lettuce leaves to fit the... - 26.1406
Microwave Sloppy Joes
1. In glass casserole, mix well combining ground beef, diced bacon, green pepper and onion.
2. Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until meat is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking and drain.
3. Add remaining ingredients except hamburger buns and... - 42.3598
In a small skillet or microwave, cook bacon until limp.
Drain bacon on paper towel.
Pat ground beef on waxed paper into a 12x8x1/4-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and lemon pepper.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
Combine mushrooms, onion and bell pepper;... - 35.9204
Combine beef, onion, egg, and ketchup in medium bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Preheat browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Place patties in browning dish and cook on HI, 1 - 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Turn patties over and cook on HI, 1... - 32.2785
Beef And Cornmeal Pie
Sift the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Mix the egg and milk.
Add egg mixture and margarine to sifted ingredients and mix.
Reserve 4 tablespoons batter.
Pour remaining batter into a greased 9-inch pie... - 42.0535
Whataburger Breakfast On A Bun
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and cook two pieces of bacon on the skillet.
2. Once the bacon grease has started to release some of the grease place a wide mouth canning ring onto the skillet.
3. Crack one egg and place the egg inside of the... - 109.478
Chicken Pizza Burgers
Place chicken patties on microwave bacon rack or paper-towel-lined plate.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes, or until heated through, rotating plate once.
Place bottom halves of buns on microwave-safe serving plate.
Spread each with about 1... - 31.2922
This Burger Divan is exactly what you'll want to savor when really famished. A vegetable delight, this filling bread dish is an item that you should not miss out upon. Try this Burger Divan and let me know if you like it . - 48.4874
Thumbs-up Cornbread Salad
Sweet, golden cornbread gives this salad a wonderful flavor. Delicious on it's own, perfect alongside chicken or hamburgers! - 129.659
All American Cheeseburgers
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1-inch thick.
3) In a pan, over medium heat, fry the patties for 8 minutes on each side for medium until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Apply catsup... - 43.6957
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
How To Make Cheeseburger Sushi
I’m all about some fusion. Korean bbq pizza anyone? How about some gochujang shrimp tacos? Kimchi & bulgogi quesadillas?
Whichever the case may be, I find that with food, spreading the love is the best case scenario. Take what you love and attach it to... - 0
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 111.144
Betty's English Muffin Party Pizzas
English Muffin Pizzas are a great snack and they're perfect for a party. They take no time to prepare and are made in just 10 minutes. You can also use your favorite toppings to make it tastier. - 98.0443
Sour Cream Turkey Burgers
In a large mixing bowl stir together half of the sour cream dip, the bread crumbs, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
Shape mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
In a 10-inch skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-high heat... - 39.5755
The Great Burger Battle
Everyone enjoys a grilled burger, pretty much year round. Whether it’s a summer barbecue or tailgating before a football game. And it’s no different for Dude Fooders Sean and Adam. Watch as they collide over whether a traditional beef hamburger is better... - 0
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 110.193
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301