- » Bacon Cheddar Spread
Bacon Cheddar Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon cheddar spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon cheddar spread recipes.
Cheddar Bacon Spread
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend Cheddar cheese and next 4 ingredients... - 25.5802
You May Also Like!
Savory Cheddar Spread
Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
Add cheddar cheese and onions; mix well.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with combined bacon and crumbs.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes. - 30.7829
Cheddar Grits And Bacon Roulade
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking, in a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil and add the grits, a little at a time.
Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer the grits, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add 3/4 cup of the Cheddar and salt and... - 30.0491
Cheddar, Bacon & Pear Sandwich
HEAT bacon as directed on package.
SPREAD bread slices with mustard. Top 1 of the bread slices with cheese, pears and bacon.
COVER with remaining bread slice. - 21.0162
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
In small mixing bowl combine flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal; add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a... - 38.9322
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F
2. Unroll the dough and separate into tweo rectangles, press each into a rectangle of dimensions 12"X4" and press the perforations firmly to seal
3. Spread dressing over each rectangles, sprinkle bacon,... - 34.797
Betty's Bacon-white Cheddar-chicken Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Bacon-White Cheddar-Chicken Sandwich. This is a large sandwich on French bread that can be sliced into individual portions. - 0
Cheddar Toasties With Bacon
Cover bacon with triple thickness paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until bacon is evenly browned, 3 to 4 minutes; set aside.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, paprika and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons on each... - 40.5957
Betty's Bacon And Cheddar Topped Broccoli Soup
1. Break off florets from broccoli. Peel and cut broccoli stalk. Set them aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble them, and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl take broccoli florets. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss it... - 103.582