- » Bacon Carbonara
Bacon Carbonara Recipes
Bacon carbonara is a pasta based dish, wherein the pasta is combined with the carbonara sauce. The sauce is prepared by whisking beaten eggs with salt and pepper seasoning and cheese. This dish invented in 20th ... More »
Gangnam Style Carbonara Tteokbokki
1. On a chopping board, place the 5 strips of bacon and cut it into ½-inch pieces.
2. In a heated saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, mushroom, onion. and fry for about 1 minute on medium-high.
3. Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes on... - 111.457
Delectable Fettuccine Carbonara With House-cured Pancetta
Need a super smart, super easy, good value midweek supper option? Then this classic Italian pasta dish will surely make you happy. Well, there is no justifying the calories here, but then it tastes so good that you truly won't mind the calories here. Follow... - 107.578
Thinking to make Italian meal? Well, pasta is the most famous and easiest Italian dish to make. If you want to try this recipe, check out the video right now. - 103.46
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 92.1745
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan sautÃ© bacon.
4) Drain out from the fat.
5) Mix spaghetti to bacon in pan.
6) Stir... - 48.1125
Carbonara is the Italian word for charcoal burner. A story says the the Italian miner use to take this dish as their lunch while going to work. While having their meal, the carbon from the mine use to fall in their plate and so came the word carbonara. This... - 46.7787
Mix egg yolks and parmesan in a bowl until combined.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over medium-high heat until golden, 2 minutes.
Remove garlic and discard.
Add pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 5 minutes.
Add wine... - 45.4856
Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (spaghetti Alla Carbonara)
The Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) is one dish I am known for. I often prepare this yummy Spaghetti With Egg And Bacon Sauce (Spaghetti Alla Carbonara) and is the favorite amonh my peers. Just give this Spaghetti With Egg And... - 44.5187
Spaghetti Alia Carbonara Bacon And Egg Coal Miner's Pasta
1) In a large pot, boil the water on stove and add pasta when water comes to rolling boil.
2) Add salt in the water and cook pasta until al dante for about 7-8 minutes.
3) While pasta is boiling, in a large skillet add drizzle of oil and... - 44.2185
Angel Hair Carbonara
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch angel hair pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, add bacon and sautÃ© until fat is separated. Remove bacon onto a plate.
3. Add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft, add flour... - 43.7794
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1... - 43.0045
Spaghetti Bacon Carbonara
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or until it is al dente (just tender to the bite).
Meanwhile, melt 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the bacon and fry until it is crisp and golden brown.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.7475
Three quarters fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add 1 teaspoon salt, and holding the spaghetti in a bundle gently lower it into the fast boiling water.
Stir with a long handled spoon or fork and then let it boil for 10-12... - 40.6053
Easy Spaghetti Carbonara With Bacon
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the spaghetti as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer the pasta onto a hot serving platter.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet fry the diced bacon till they become crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted... - 40.5449
Bacon Carbonara Style
Cook the pasta spirals in plenty of boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Pour the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce into a saucepan.
Peel and crush the garlic and add it to the pan.
Bring to the boil slowly, stirring occasionally.
Simmer... - 39.8246
Spaghetti Alia Carbonara
1) Cook the spaghetti in boiling water till tender.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and pepper.
4) In a large skillet, heat the oil, add the bacon and fry till crisp.
5) Drain the spaghetti and add to the... - 39.5673
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
In a small mixing bowl stir together the thawed frozen egg product and evaporated skim milk.
In a large saucepan cook the fettuccine or linguine according to the package directions, except omit the cooking oil and salt.
Return pasta to... - 38.4435
Cook spaghetti conventionally while microwaving bacon.
Arrange bacon on paper towels or on a rack in baking dish.
Cover with paper towels.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until bacon is almost crisp.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
In 2-qt casserole,... - 36.3922
Fill 4-quart Generation II Casserole with water, cover and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, saute bacon in 2-quart Generation II Saucepan until crisp.
Drain off fat.
Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk and basil.
Cook ravioli, uncovered, in boiling water... - 35.6468
Bacon & Egg Carbonara
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and browned.
Pour off and discard all but about 3 tablespoons of the drippings; keep pan with bacon warm.
While bacon is cooking, bring 7 to 8 cups water to a boil... - 34.818
Cook fettuccini according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, microwave bacon according to oven manufacturer's directions, about 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble; set aside.
Combine butter or margarine, cream, Parmesan cheese and eggs in 3-quart... - 34.473
Linguine Alla Carbonara
1. Cook the linguine in boiling salted water in a large kettle. Drain.
2. Brown the bacon and garlic in a small skillet.
3. Beat together the eggs, salt, if you wish, and the pepper in a bowl until frothy.
4. Return the drained pasta to the kettle. Add the... - 32.3305
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, then toss through^ teaspoons oil and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl and beat well to combine. Season... - 32.2072
Bacon Carbonara Recipes By Category