- » Bacon Ball
Bacon Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bacon ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bacon ball recipes.
Bacon N Cheese Ball
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except walnuts; chill until firm.
Shape into ball and roll in walnuts. - 24.247
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls
Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls is a lovely and addictive appetizer for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Cheddar Cheese And Bacon Balls. - 36.5879
Betty's Green Onion And Bacon Cheese Ball
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Green Onion and Bacon Cheese Ball. Green onion and bacon make a good taste combination; however, it you would like to change it up, you could substitute 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese in place of the bacon... - 0
Cheddar And Bacon Popcorn Balls
Inviting friends to watch a game together on television? Here's a great snack idea that might come handy. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare these Cheddar and Bacon Popcorn Balls which will certainly impress your guests. - 112.151
Bacon Stuffing Balls
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; crumble and set aside.
Cook celery and onion in the bacon drippings till tender but not brown.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, chicken broth, snipped parsley, poultry seasoning, crumbled bacon, and cooked celery and onion.
Add... - 37.7745
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 96.7823
Smoked Teriyaki Style Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls
Party appetizer ideas are never enough. Look at this amazing video that would definitely make you smile. Smoked bacon wrapped meat balls is a super cool idea for an absolutely appetizing treat. The video is a must watch to try out these awesome smoked meat... - 86.3723
Beef And Bacon Meatballs
These Beef And Bacon Meatballs are a desire ! Try these meatballs with oats and seasoned with onions and mustard. Your suggestions for these Beef And Bacon Meatballs are welcome. - 37.9884
Beef Balls Stroganoff
Beat eggs; add milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add parsley and beef; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch balls and brown in half of butter for about 10 minutes.
Remove from pan.
In same pan melt remaining butter; add onions,... - 43.5549
Onions Filled With Hashed Brown Potatoes And Bacon
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each onion, leaving the root end intact, and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out the centers, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the centers and leaving 1/4-inch shells.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the onion shells gently... - 39.2343
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread, onion, egg, salt, pepper and margarine and mix well. Lastly add parsley flakes and mix well to form into medium balls.
2. Wrap each ball with slice of bacon and fasten the bacon in place with wooden picks.
3. Fry... - 36.6115
Remove the rind and any bone or gristle from the bacon and mince with the onion.
Add the herbs and seasonings and bind together with 1 beaten egg.
Divide into 16 and shape into small balls.
Fry these balls quickly in a little fat until lightly browned all... - 38.7358
Bacon has a moist taste. The bacon and cheese gives the Bacon an inspirational taste. Bacon is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 24.3675
Cheesy Bacon Spread
Bring Swiss cheese, Neufchatel cheese spread, and Gruyere to room temperature.
In mixing bowl combine cheeses.
Beat with electric mixer till cheese mixture is fluffy.
Blend in milk.
Stir in snipped parsley.
Pack in four 1-cup containers (or form into four... - 33.3509
Bacon Crab Rolls
In a skillet cook half of the bacon about 4 minutes or just till bacon begins to brown, turning once.
Repeat with remaining bacon.
Drain well on paper towels.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sherry, lemon juice, and hot pepper... - 39.3181
Bacon 'n' Egg Croquettes
This Bacon 'N' Egg Croquettes surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bacon and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for... - 46.5388
Bacon Wrapped Meatball
How about making a nice bacon wrapped meatball filled with the nice spice mix! Sounds mmm!!! Well give this recipe a go! If the winter beckons and the grilling is your strength this is one recipe you should watch! - 94.5783
Classic Bacon Cheeseburger
Instead of your regular cheeseburger your adding a another dimension to your sandwich which is some good quality bacon! Sounds yummy?? Give this sandwich a good or what? A definite try on the grill and a good recipe for the keeps! See the video for more... - 95.4181
Hot cooked green noodles or brown rice Pour 3/4 cup of the milk over crumbs and let stand until milk is absorbed.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings.
To the... - 41.3287
Insideout Meat And Bacon Burgers
Burgers with a twist are quite good to try out particularly for lunch snack. Here is a recipe to make power-packed Insideout Burgers with cheese and bacon inside unlike being on the top. Good for tailgating and official snacking! - 108.037
Ox Tongue With Bacon
Soak a whole ox tongue, or a half tongue cut lengthways, in cold water overnight.
Cook by boiling as above, with vegetables, but only for 1 1/2 hours, then skin the tongue, remove bones and gristle from the base of the tongue and mince all the fat finely.
Put... - 21.2695
Burgundy Bacon Meatballs
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the bacon until half done and transparent before setting it to a side after draining the water out with the aid of paper towels.
3) Take a bowl and mix the other 9... - 44.3817
Betty's Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. Since these cookies are chocolate-flavored before adding the chocolate chips, they could be called Bacon Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies! - 0
Crabmeat Bacon Rolls
1. Drain the crabmeat and flake them.
2. Take a bowl, add a mixture of tomato juice and egg with seasonings, celery leaves, parsley and crab meat. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Take a spoonful of this mixture and roll them in balls measuring... - 43.0241
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until it is lightly browned, then, with a slotted spoon, transfer it to a paper towel to drain.
2) Pour off the fat and reserve.
3) Put 4 tablespoons of it to the skillet.
4) Reheat... - 41.4879
Mussels In Bacon
You'll simply love this Mussels In Bacon recipe. A deadly combination of bacon and mussels; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 26.6809
Bacon Stuffing With Chestnut And Port
To all those who are interested to learn a stuffing for Christmas should watch the video. The stuffing is easy and less time consuming to make. The chef mixes all the ingredients in a proper manner, so do watch the video. - 116.308
Bacon And Chive Biscuits
Heat oven to 450°.
Mix all ingredients until dough forms.
Beat 30 seconds.
If dough is too sticky, gradually mix in enough baking mix (up to 1/2 cup) to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto surface well dusted with baking mix.
Gently roll into baking... - 33.8793
In mixer bowl combine 7 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Finely crumble bacon and set aside.
Heat milk, reserved drippings, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt till warm (115-120°), stirring... - 38.8639
Liver Casserole With Bacon Dumplings
1) Using a knife trim liver.
2) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
3) Dredge liver in flour and fry in hot butter.
4) In a casserole dish arrange prepared vegetables and liver. Begin and end layer with vegetables.
5) Pour... - 44.1521
Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
Bacon, bacon, bacon! The country is crazy for bacon now-a-days. Cali Lewis and I are no exception. In this, the first episode of our “Wild About Bacon” series. Cali and I bake up a batch of Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies that may sound odd, but are... - 0
In a skillet cook bacon till browned.
Drain well on paper toweling; crumble and set aside.
Finely chop the pepperoni; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the yeast, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add... - 36.5515
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
In small mixing bowl combine flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal; add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a... - 38.9322
Mini Pork And Bacon Pies
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add a good pinch each of salt and pepper. Gently heat the fat and water in a large pan until the fat has melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Pour the hot liquid into the flour,... - 44.2583
Bacon Burger Cheese Dawgs
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Cut hot dogs lengthwise to create pockets.
3. Insert a cheddar cheese strip into 4 hot dog pockets.
4. Pour some banana sauce into each pocket.
5. In the remaining 4 hot dogs, insert string cheese pieces, and pour... - 85.9986
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 109.525
Bacon And Chicken Marengo
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, skin-side down. Cook until chicken is golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken over; add onion and garlic. Cook until... - 39.2778
Quick Hare Casserole
1) In a wok heat oil and fry the bacon till golden. Shift to a casserole.
2) To the oil add hare pieces and fry till brown on all sides. Shift to the casserole.
3) Stir in onion, bouquet garni and soup.
4) Put in oven at temperature at 150°C, 300°F,... - 46.0082
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 46.4603
Rabbit Pie With Beef
Wash, dry and joint the rabbit, dice the beef and bacon or pork.
Place these ingredients in layers in a pie-dish, season well, J fill dish with stock.
Cover with pastry.
Bake 1 3/4—2 hr in a hot oven (425°-450° F., Gas 7-8) for 15 min., and in a moderate... - 35.0918
1. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, butter and egg yolk in a food processor and process until blended. Tip out on to a lightly floured surface and bring the mixture together into a ball. Leave to rest for 20 minutes.
2. Lightly flour a deep 20cm/8in... - 38.7426
1. Make piecrust mix as the label directs, sprinkling some of water over all of the pastry mix, tossing it lightly with a fork after each addition, and pushing dampened portion of the mixture to the side.
2. Shape the pastry into a ball.Then... - 48.7556
Bacon Ball Recipes By Category