- » Backed Fish Gravy
Backed Fish Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of backed fish gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for backed fish gravy recipes.
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Burmese Fish Curry
We were served this fish curry at a local roadside restaurant on the way to the Shan state. The tomato gravy with tender fish and fresh coriander made the lengthy car journey worthwhile. When we were back in Yangon, I asked my cousin for the recipe. She... - 41.3368
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Rice Flour Part One
1. Take a large mouthed dekchi and cook two large chopped onions in one cup oil. When they become soft and pink add the ground garlic, cumin and the rice flour. Lower the flame and stir the mixture back and forth till well roasted. Add three to four cups of... - 31.7847
Varutharacha Mathi Curry (kerala Style Sardines Curry)
Sardines cooked in roasted coconut gravy and flavored with mild spices! One of the healthiest fish varieties, I personally enjoy Sardines and make it a point to include in my diet at least once a week. You can easily replace the fish with other seafood... - 0
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Seafood Platter With Two Spicy Sauces
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
Stir in a little of the surrounding flour.
Combine beer, milk and melted butter.
Gradually add beer mixture to flour, beating until smooth, then strain.
Allow mixture to stand for... - 44.0139
Kwangtung Chow Mein
Slice mushrooms and meat into match stick thin strips.
Heat half the oil in a pan, fry noodles for 3 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and chilli oil after turning them well.
Press noodles evenly with the back of a wooden spoon, against the bottom of pan, press... - 40.0554