- » Baby Vegetable
Baby Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby vegetable recipes.
Platter Of Steamed Baby Vegetables
Trim the carrots down to small neat shapes, leaving the tops intact.
Cut and trim the zucchini until they resemble torpedoes, leaving the skin on.
Trim the turnips, leaving the tops on.
Place the carrots in the top part of a steamer and place over boiling... - 36.9328
Sauteed Baby Vegetables
Steam carrots and turnips until crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to bowl of ice water and cool.
Steam zucchini until crisp tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to ice water and cool.
Drain vegetables and pat dry. (Vegetables can be prepared 6... - 28.3449
Saute Of Baby Vegetables
Add onions to pot; cook for 2 minutes or until tender-crisp and transfer to ice water. Drain onions and carrots; peel onions.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat; cook garlic and gingerroot, stirring, for 3 minutes or until fragrant but not... - 26.0136
Blanched Baby Vegetables
1. In large saucepan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add carrots and cook until almost tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Add zucchini and squash; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and saute 2... - 24.8159
Grilled Baby Vegetables
Cut larger vegetables into halves.
Brush vegetables lightly with dressing.
Grill vegetables over medium-hot briquets 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning once and basting occasionally with dressing.
To tie vegetables into bundles, blanch green... - 23.6174
You May Also Like!
Glazed Baby Carrots
Need a classic side dish idea to impress both grownups and kids at your party. Then take a look at this Glazed Baby Carrots recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines steamed carrots with butter and brown sugar to make absolutely scrumptious side... - 90.6592
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 36.626
Glazed Baby Carrots
These glazed baby carrots are spiced carrots recipe. Cooked with cinnamon and ginger for flavor, the glazed baby carrots are skillet cooked and vert flavorful indeed. Served with roasts or meals of choice, they make a great side. - 31.1902
Baby Vegetables And Meats
1. Into a blender jar with chopping blade, put together all ingredients and process for about 30 seconds until mixture is perfectly smooth.
2. If required, stop blender and using a rubber spatula, push mixture towards the blade and process.
3.... - 28.4902
Easy Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Torte
Craving for a quiche and scared of adding fat to your waist? This Cheese and vegetable torte will satiate your craving for a quiche, its fast and easy to make. So, next time you want to feel like having a quiche, make this cheesy vegetable torte, it’s... - 126.537
Fried Chicken With Whole Baby Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and cumin.
2. With your hands, rub the spice mixture on to the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the cornflour and toss to coat thoroughly.
3.... - 39.2227
Grilled Baby Vegetables
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck show you how a grill pan can make short work of grilling these tender veggies. - 108.663
Baby Vegetables In Broth
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and tarragon and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden (about 15 minutes).
Add broth and shelled peas.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook, uncovered, until peas are just tender to... - 27.2017
Baby Root Vegetable Stew With Black Tea Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, cover the prunes with the tea and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand until the prunes are plump, about 1 hour. Drain the prunes and discard the tea.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet. Add the... - 30.2214
Baby Vegetable Soup
Thinly slice green and white parts of onions separately.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, stir white part of onions, thyme, and lemon peel in butter until onions are limp, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then... - 33.193