- » Baby Turnip
Baby Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby turnip recipes.
1) Remove the peel of the turnips, leaving behind 1 to 2 inches of the green tops attached.
2) In a small saucepan,combine the turnips with butter and sugar.
3) Now add required water to just cover the turnip mixture and cook for 6 to... - 34.365
Baby Carrot And Turnip Salad
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar and oil to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, place the turnips and carrots.
3) Season the vegetable with salt... - 48.025
Put the turnips and potatoes in a large casserole with the butter and 1/4 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Crumble the chicken bouillon (stock) cubes over the vegetables.
Sprinkle the sugar over and stir well.
Add 31/4... - 47.1381
Turnips And Turnip Greens With Ginger And Garlic
1) In a vegetable steamer place the turnips and steam over boiling water, by covering for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Place the turnips aside.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add oil and heat over low heat.... - 42.904
Stir Fried Greens With Turnips
1) Trim and shred the spring greens, discard the central stalk and place in salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain, keep under cold running water and dry with the absorbent kitchen paper.
2) In a small frying pan, saute the turnips in 1/2 of the oil... - 43.0029
Mallard With Turnips And Kumquats
Cut the tails off the ducks to remove the preen gland and pull out any remaining stubs of feather or down.
Rub the skins with the garlic.
Slice the peppers into half from top to bottom and then cut across into even straight strips.
Blanch them in boiling... - 43.3827
Duck Confit With Turnips
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a saucepan, combine the stock, wine, garlic, orange zest and bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce to 2 cups over high heat, 30 minutes.
2. Add the reduction to a large roasting pan. Arrange the duck in the pan skin side up.... - 33.1559
Chicken And Turnip Casserole
1) Cut the turnips into dices.
2) Coat the chicken with seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and lightly fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes.
4) To the pan, add water or stock and season with salt and pepper.
5) To a casserole,... - 44.1161