- » Baby Squid
Baby Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby squid recipes.
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 48.674
Stuffed Baby Squid
This appetizer will remind you of lazy days on the beach with sun, sand and seafood! Indulge your senses with this absolutely spectacular dish. Watch Victoria in her kitchen show you how to make these beauties in her Italian accent. It will almost transport... - 99.6325
Barbecued Stuffed Squid
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make filling, place breadcrumbs, cheese, olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, oregano and black pepper to taste in bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling into squid tubes and secure opening with a wooden toothpick or... - 33.6554
Smoked Mussel And Squid Salad
1. Place water, wine and lemon juice in a medium frying pan and bring to the boil.
2. Slice squid into neat rings and add to frying pan, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool in juices.
3. Drain squid and arrange on serving plate with... - 36.0472
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 44.4456
Squid And Shrimp With Spaghettini
1. Lay the squid on a flat surface in front of you, and stretch it lengthwise from left to right, tentacles to your right. With a sharp knife, cut just below the eyes; this will free the tentacles. There are 10 tentacles, and in the center of them is the... - 33.5177
Marinated Squid Alla Rosina
1) Wash the Squid and slice in even-sized rings.
2) Drop the squid rings in boiling water for about 30 seconds to poach them. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, prepare the marinade for the squid by combining olive oil, lemon juice,... - 42.7744
A Thai Soup Of Whiting And Squid
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil and add the lime, lime leaves, garlic, chillies, ginger, lemongrass and nam pla.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the whiting, asparagus and spring onions and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Then add the squid and peas... - 39.4574
Cannery Row Glazed Squid Blossoms
In a medium-size bowl, cover mushrooms with warm water.
Soak 30 minutes or until needed.
Squeeze mushrooms dry.
Cut off and discard tough stems.
Leave small mushrooms whole or cut in half.
To clean squid, firmly grasp tentacles with 1 hand and mantle (body)... - 38.0942
Orecchiette With Grilled Squid Arugula And Chickpeas
1. Light a grill. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 6 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss the squid with 1 tablespoon of the oil; season with salt... - 26.3512
Grilled Squid With Miner's Lettuce Salad And Green Sauce
1. Prepare the squid: In a medium bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice with the garlic, pimenton. olive oil and parsley. Add the squid and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Make the green sauce: In a food processor, combine the anchovies... - 32.8407
Baby Squid Recipes By Category