- » Baby Squash
Baby Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby squash recipes.
Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash
Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash is a treat for those who love the beef with squash combo. Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash is an excellent dish to try out on your next hoilday. Enjoy! - 21.8997
Baked Baby Squash
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Baked Baby Squash recipe might be what you are looking for. Don't miss this Baked Baby Squash recipe! - 43.0783
Green Baby Squash
Cut squash into thick slices.
Remove rind from bacon, cut bacon into fine strips.
Cook bacon in dry heated pan until crisp.
Add squash, stir over medium heat until tender, approximately 5 minutes. - 16.5208
Wegmans Butternut Squash With Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the... - 102.991
Baby Squash With Pepper And Cheese Filling
1. Cook squash in boiling water until tender, drain, cool. Scoop out top part of each squash.
2. Combine red pepper, cheese, egg, spring onions and cayenne pepper. Spoon into squash.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 10 minutes or until heated through. - 28.2922
Baby Squash Stew
Trim off and discard stems from squash, then set squash aside.
Place onions in a bowl, pour in enough boiling water to cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain; let cool briefly.
Cut off root ends, then slip off skins.
Set onions aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart... - 40.63
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 48.9006
Stir Fried Baby Squash And Spinach
Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil and vinegar in a large frying pan.
Add the squash and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add spinach... - 26.6927
Baby Squash With Dill
Place squash in a heavy saucepan with butter and water.
Season with pepper.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add dill and lemon juice, and boil, uncovered, until the liquid has almost evaporated.
Serve immediately... - 33.2199
Ratatouille With Baby Marrows
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion and pepper in it for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in aubergine and sauté for 5 minutes more.
3) Cover and simmer after mixing in rest of the vegetables, sugar, salt, marjoram or oregano and garlic,... - 38.8235
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.799
Vegetable Garden Spaghetti Recipe Made With Spaghetti Squash
A true veggie delight. Watch this video and make an amazing squash spaghetti with vegetables. Made with a rich tomato sauce, this dish is easy to prepare and wonderful to eat. Loaded with the goodness garlic, onion and herbs....this is a sure crowd puller. - 114.357
Open Ravioli With Squash & Porcini Mushrooms
1. Put the squash and butter in a pan with 5 tbsp water. Tightly cover pan and cook for 15 mins until the squash is just tender, but not coloured. Roughly mash with seasoning, nutmeg and Parmesan (A).
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put the chopped porcini... - 36.402
Platter Of Primmers
1. Take water in a saucepan, add 1 tbsp salt and bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer.
2. Take a strainer, place asparagus along with other vegetables in it and immerse in water to blanch for 2 minutes. Drain excessive water.
3. Take a... - 35.6658
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Squash And Bean Soup
Heat beef, water, salt, ginger and red pepper to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add squash; cover and cook until beef and squash are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove squash; mash or puree in blender.
Return squash to Dutch... - 36.1496
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.3992
1) Peel and cut baby marrows into rounds (1/2-inch) and then slice into four.
2) Put flour in a bag; coat the marrows with it by shaking them in the bag and remove excess flour by shaking in a strainer.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and... - 46.1575
Baby Squash Recipes By Category