- » Baby Squash
Baby Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby squash recipes.
Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash
Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash is a treat for those who love the beef with squash combo. Fillets Garnished With Baby Squash is an excellent dish to try out on your next hoilday. Enjoy! - 21.4644
Baked Baby Squash
Haven't been able to find a hit recipe yet? This Baked Baby Squash recipe might be what you are looking for. Don't miss this Baked Baby Squash recipe! - 43.828
Green Baby Squash
Cut squash into thick slices.
Remove rind from bacon, cut bacon into fine strips.
Cook bacon in dry heated pan until crisp.
Add squash, stir over medium heat until tender, approximately 5 minutes. - 17.5558
Baby Squash With Pepper And Cheese Filling
1. Cook squash in boiling water until tender, drain, cool. Scoop out top part of each squash.
2. Combine red pepper, cheese, egg, spring onions and cayenne pepper. Spoon into squash.
3. Bake at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4 for 10 minutes or until heated through. - 27.8755
Baby Squash Stew
Trim off and discard stems from squash, then set squash aside.
Place onions in a bowl, pour in enough boiling water to cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain; let cool briefly.
Cut off root ends, then slip off skins.
Set onions aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart... - 42.3003
Baby Squash With Dill
Place squash in a heavy saucepan with butter and water.
Season with pepper.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add dill and lemon juice, and boil, uncovered, until the liquid has almost evaporated.
Serve immediately... - 34.5627
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
Stir Fried Baby Squash And Spinach
Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil and vinegar in a large frying pan.
Add the squash and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add spinach... - 28.5236
Ratatouille With Baby Marrows
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion and pepper in it for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in aubergine and sauté for 5 minutes more.
3) Cover and simmer after mixing in rest of the vegetables, sugar, salt, marjoram or oregano and garlic,... - 41.1433
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.783
Vegetable Garden Spaghetti Recipe Made With Spaghetti Squash
A true veggie delight. Watch this video and make an amazing squash spaghetti with vegetables. Made with a rich tomato sauce, this dish is easy to prepare and wonderful to eat. Loaded with the goodness garlic, onion and herbs....this is a sure crowd puller. - 121.291
Platter Of Primmers
1. Take water in a saucepan, add 1 tbsp salt and bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer.
2. Take a strainer, place asparagus along with other vegetables in it and immerse in water to blanch for 2 minutes. Drain excessive water.
3. Take a... - 35.1246
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Open Ravioli With Squash & Porcini Mushrooms
1. Put the squash and butter in a pan with 5 tbsp water. Tightly cover pan and cook for 15 mins until the squash is just tender, but not coloured. Roughly mash with seasoning, nutmeg and Parmesan (A).
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put the chopped porcini... - 34.3615
Squash And Bean Soup
Heat beef, water, salt, ginger and red pepper to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add squash; cover and cook until beef and squash are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove squash; mash or puree in blender.
Return squash to Dutch... - 37.6119
1) Peel and cut baby marrows into rounds (1/2-inch) and then slice into four.
2) Put flour in a bag; coat the marrows with it by shaking them in the bag and remove excess flour by shaking in a strainer.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and... - 47.9926
Baby Squash Recipes By Category