- » Baby Spinach Soup
Baby Spinach Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby spinach soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby spinach soup recipes.
Spinach And Egg Drop Pasta Soup
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the stock and sliced garlic and bring to a simmer over moderate heat; simmer for 3 minutes. Add the drained... - 28.2435
Spinach And Chickpea Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add scallions, carrot, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2 minutes. Add cumin and turmeric, then chickpeas, stirring to coat with spices.
2. Stir in broth and water. Increase... - 34.3181
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
Pork Spinach And Noodle Soup
1. Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and lemongrass; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
2. Bring broth and... - 33.2924
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 112.956
Spinach And Pastina Parmesan
Combine spinach and pastina in small pan.
Over low heat, stir in grated cheese, hot sauce, celery salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 16.3973
Greek Lentil Soup
Even if you are not in a mood to cook, you still can serve nutritious and delicious food on your dinner table, by using your stock of canned soup products. Here, the chef is using the canned lentil soup and adding certain ingredients to give it a Greek... - 117.897
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 44.9006
Have you ever tried an energy soup? Look at this fantastic video and make a great nutritious soup in your kitchen. Power packed with plenty of fresh green vegetables, this energy soup is a must try! See this interesting video and enjoy! - 111.005
Greek Chicken Orzo Soup
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, and celery. Saute 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add bay leaves; saute 1 minute.
2. Add chicken broth and water; bring to a boil. Stir in orzo; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes.... - 34.2922
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.437
Smoked Sausage Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage and next 4 ingredients, saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is... - 30.0018
Eight Treasure Soup
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the frozen peas and sweetcorn and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the chicken, mushrooms, soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Blend the cornflour to a paste with... - 33.1973
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 122.855
White Bean Garlic And Arugula Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
Toward the end of the cooking time and as the pan gets dry, add 1/4... - 42.2835
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.4922
An Elegant Sit Down Beef Dinner For Twelve
Ahead of time, order the beef tenderloin (sometimes called a whole fillet of beef) from your meat market.
Early on serving day, stuff the roast and prepare the vegetables (you ll need 8 to 12 each new potatoes and leeks, 1 1/2 pounds mushrooms, and 2 pounds... - 27.3294
Chef Takashi Yagihashi serves a pot of broth with tofu and vegetables, including kombu (a seaweed). Diners pluck out the ingredient they want and dip it in flavorings, including soy, mirin and yuzu. This dish is already supernutritious; to simplify it, use... - 34.3212
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut... - 101.389
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Italian Syle Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
With summer round the corner what else would be the best way to celebrate it? Yes Grill, B-B-Q. hmmm yum. Try this pure veggie Grilled Eggplant sandwich. - 105.397
Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
1. In a large saucepot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, broth, 2 cups water, and thyme. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 15 minutes. Add onions, carrots, and celery and simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender and chicken... - 35.9307
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 2 - Quinoa Salad
With the appetizer done, check out Stacey Hawkins and Kricket making quinoa salad with quinoa, some fruits and some flavors. Crunchy, flavorful and nutritious, a colorful salad to adorn the meal table. Watch the following video for the third recipe to... - 112.258
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.8004
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 119.026