- » Baby Shrimp
Baby Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby shrimp recipes.
Artichokes With Baby Shrimp
1) Separate the artichoke leaves from all the artichokes.
2) Dip the end of each artichoke leaf in the flavoured mayonnaise and keep aside on a serving platter.
3) Spoon a few baby shrimp on each dipped artichoke leaf.
4) Serve the Artichokes... - 27.4808
Raspberry Asparagus With Baby Shrimp
1) Skin asparagus and trim them by removing the tough root ends.
2) Allow the asparagus to be blanched for 7 minutes without touching the tips in water.
3) Wash under cold water and dry gently.
4) Combine together vinegar, mustard, sugar... - 39.1732
Shrimp New Orleans
Shrimp New Orleans has a simple taste. Shrimp New Orleans can be prepared easily. Shrimp New Orleans tastes better with Worcestershire juice. - 29.7367
Shrimp Canapes has a smooth taste. The cream cheese adds a nice taste to Shrimp Canapes. Shrimp Canapes is an easy to prepare dish. - 31.254
Baby Shrimp With Oil & Lemon
Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
Place shrimp in a large salad bowl.
Combine lemon juice, mustard and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Add oil, parsley and garlic; mix until blended.
Taste and adjust for seasoning.
Pour oil and lemon dressing over... - 41.108
Thai Shrimp On Baby Greens
1. Combine the lime juice and salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the shrimp. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Place the cucumber slices in a sieve; let drain 15 minutes.
3. Combine the shrimp, drained... - 35.4787
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
– Mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) baby shrimp and all other ingredients in a food processor. Gently fold in 1 cup (250 ml) baby shrimp with a fork. - 28.7876
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 34.3548
Creamy Shrimp Pate
Combine first 5 ingredients with salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Stir in dillweed.
Spoon into small ramekin and sprinkle with additional dillweed.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 32.0426
Shrimp Tomatoes is a super delicous stuffed tomato dish that I prepare often for my parties. This brilliant Shrimp Tomatoes recipe has won me a quite a number of fans. Try it! - 39.4381
Shrimp And Feta Fettuccine A La Grecque
Combine all the ingredients except the pasta in a large bowl and toss.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until just al dente.
Drain the pasta very thoroughly and add it to the bowl.
Toss thoroughly and serve at once. - 32.9279
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
With Garnisher, cut eggs in half lengthwise, using a circular motion to create a swirl pattern on surface of eggs.
Remove yolks to small mixing bowl and crumble with fork.
Add mayonnaise, dry mustard and salt, and mix until smooth.
Set aside 24 whole... - 38.1604
Gazpacho With Shrimp
1 In a food processor or blender, mince the garlic and cilantro (if using).
2 Add the cucumber, green pepper and scallions and coarsely chop. Add the canned tomatoes with their juice and pulse briefly to coarsely chop.
3 Turn the mixture into a large serving... - 35.7073
Beat together lemon juice, cream cheese, mayonnaise, butter and seasonings until smooth.
Fold in drained shrimp.
Serve with raw vegetables, chips or melba toast. - 27.2773
Fresh Shrimp Salad
Combine above ingredients and add mayonnaise generously to moisten.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Make day before to blend flavors.
Garnish with tomato slices, avacado, asparagus, etc. - 27.0113
Boston Salad With Fruit And Shrimp
I have used Boston Salad With Fruit And Shrimp more than a hundred times. I have no idea about the origins of this Boston Salad With Fruit And Shrimp recipe. But thanks to whomever I got it from! - 30.0555
Shrimp Fried Rice
– In a skillet, heat oil and saute onions and shrimp for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, soy sauce and rice. Season with salt and pepper, and fry for 5 minutes. Pour in beaten egg and cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly. - 28.7295
Avocado Shrimp Spread
Cream together cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Spread mixture on a rimmed plate.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, frost chilled cheese with avocado dip; then frost with a layer of picante sauce; top with shrimp.
Sprinkle with... - 34.0188
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
In a small bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Mix bread crumbs and paprika.
Spread stuffing over fish fillets.
Secure with a toothpick.
Brush with melted butter.
Dredge with bread crumb and paprika mixture.
On a microwave safe... - 40.7672
Mix the artichokes, celery, truffles, and asparagus together.
Blend the oil together with the lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the salad and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Blend the mayonnaise together with the whipped cream and sherry.
Wash... - 44.0481
Shrimp Chowder has a simple taste. Shrimp Chowder is very easy to make. The Vegetarians will love to taste Shrimp Chowder. - 43.0855
Shrimp Puffs has a nice taste. Shrimp puffs tastes much better with eggs. Shrimp puffs are an easy to make dish. - 30.6408
Veal Tournedos In Shrimp Sauce
In a skillet, heat oil and melt butter.
Cook tournedos 5 minutes each side.
Remove from skillet.
Transfer to individual plates.
Sprinkle veal cooking fat with flour, mixing well.
While stirring, lightly brown 2 minutes.
Slowly fold in broth, cream... - 37.4608
Veal With Shrimp And Cashews
Dice the veal into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Add the veal and brown.
Add the onion, carrot and celery; saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and cream.
Reduce heat and simmer gently for 1... - 41.4497
Hot Shrimp Dip
In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and heat slowly, stirring until blended and mixture bubbles.
Pour into fondue dish and serve as a hot dip with snacks. - 26.0355
Elegant Strawberry And Shrimp Salad
Place shrimp, corn, pear and strawberries in salad bowl.
Mix sour cream with mustard; add lemon juice.
Whisk in cider, sugar, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Pour over salad and mix well. - 32.7947
Mini Shrimp Quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2.Grease twenty four 1- 3/4" muffin pans
3. Slice cheese into 24 pieces
4. Separate each roll in half and press into pans to form shells
5. Place one or two shrimp in each
6. Mix or combine egg, cream,... - 39.2714
Arctic Char With Shrimp
Pat fish cavity dry; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and celery until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, dill, green onions, salt and pepper; mix well.
Stir in shrimp.
... - 39.9465
Thai Turkey Shrimp And Fruit Salad
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the garlic. Add the mint and finely chop. Add the lime juice, sesame oil, honey, lime zest (if using), red pepper flakes and salt. Pulse to blend. Transfer the vinaigrette to a large serving bowl.
2 Cut the turkey into... - 31.0409
Artichoke Shrimp Linguine
1. In a saucepan, melt butter ad olive oil over medium flame, add flour to it and stir till smooth; add chicken broth, garlic and salt to it and stir till thickened for about three minutes
2. Add in artichokes, lemon juice and capers, cover and cook... - 41.1879
Shrimp Stuffed Flounder
1 In a bowl, mix shrimp, egg, and 1/4 cup milk.
2 In a skillet, melt butter.
3 Add chives and saute for 1 minute.
4 Add flour and cook till bubbly.
5 Gradually add in the shrimp mixture and cook till thickened.
6 Either by making a... - 43.3256
Shrimp And Crab Papaya
Combine shrimp, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, half the tomatoes and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper and lemon juice and place in one papaya half.
Butterfly the cooked prawn.
Combine crab, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, remaining tomato and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper... - 38.1528
Chilled Avocado Soup With Shrimp
1) Using a sharp knife, halve the avocados and then scoop out the flesh into a food processor
2) Into it add stock, buttermilk, lemon juice, rind, salt , pepper and garlic
3) Blitz everything till smooth
4) Cling wrap and chill in the refrigerator for... - 43.3816
Chilled Shrimp With Remoulade
1. MAKE THE REMOULADE: In 3 bowl. Stir together all of the remoulade ingredients.
2. prepare the shrimp: In a large pot, combine all of the ingredients except the shrimp and arugula: bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat for 5 minutes. Uncover,... - 31.029
Roasted Corn Chowder With Shrimp
Warm up this winter with a heart warming roasted corn chowder with shrimp. Check out this wonderful video that demonstrates a recipe that would turn out to be simply awesome. Watch out for the spice as the chowder would be really spicy and definitely a hit... - 116.742
Potato Pancakes With Shrimp And Dill
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cook in saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well and mash until smooth to make 2 cups (500 mL).
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
In separate bowl, beat eggs; blend in flour, baking powder, salt and... - 43.1639
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly grease a baking dish large enough to hold four rolled fillets in one layer (about 8 x 8).
2. In a medium skillet, warm the butter over medium-high heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and onion, and saute until the... - 38.7248
Hot Shrimp Dip
Whether it’s a party or impromptu gathering, there is nothing quite like yummy dips to sizzle up your crunchy-munchies. Beryl Stokes whisks in delicious shrimp sauce that pairs well with mini toasts or crackers. Very easy to make, this dip can be prepared... - 88.611
Risotto With Spinach And Shrimp
1. Bring broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add rice and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring... - 31.0714
Spiced Shrimp With Onions
The spiced shrimp with onions is a cooked shrimp preparation cooked with white wine and flavored baby onions, bay leaves, garlic and lemon juice. The spiced shrimp is a simple and easy preparation that I often prepare when ever I crave for a simple seafood... - 44.9792
Pacific Time Pate Imperials
1) In a bowl, combine the rice vinegar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon Japanese seven pepper spice and 1/2 teaspoon salt together.
2) Stir in the cucumber and keep aside to marinate.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart of water to a boil with... - 43.7471
Giselle Achecar and Ana Cabán dance and cook an EcoRico version of Mediterranean shrimp in celebration of Giselle's quarter Lebanese roots, even if she's still 100% boricua, baby! - 108.206
Squid And Shrimp With Spaghettini
1. Lay the squid on a flat surface in front of you, and stretch it lengthwise from left to right, tentacles to your right. With a sharp knife, cut just below the eyes; this will free the tentacles. There are 10 tentacles, and in the center of them is the... - 36.1057
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.772
Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp With Bok Choy
Combine the hoisin sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the water in a small bowl.
If the bases of the bok choy pieces are thicker than 1 inch, cut the pieces in half lengthwise.
Heat the remaining 2... - 40.3537
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 42.4561
1. Butterfly the shrimp, slicing down the back and almost in half. ; This will make the shrimp curl when cooking. 2. Melt butter with the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4-5 minutes, or until they turn... - 27.6171
Cajun Shrimp Boil For Dinner
If you love your shrimps, you will absolutely relish this Cajun tyle shrimp recipe. Cajun style cooking expert Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite Saturday Night cook-up shrimp recipe. Easy, delectable, and very very satiating, this spicy Cajun... - 112.931
Shrimp And Avocado Salad With Lemon And Cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and simmer until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Scoop avocado flesh from shells and coarsely chop; reserve shells.... - 40.1697
Hearty Shrimp Gumbo
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, heat oil on a medium flame.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously until the flour has nicely browned.
3. Add celery, pepper and garlic and sauté for 6 minutes until soft.
4.... - 45.2071
Prepare pasta as per directions on the package; place in a large mixing bowl.
Cook shrimp, that have been peeled and deveined, until opaque.
Blanch snow peas, with strings removed, in boiling water for 30 seconds; then rinse under cold running water.
Cut in... - 36.4871
Shrimp And Bok Choy Deopbap (청경채 덮밥)
1. In a pot over medium high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the salt and baby bok choy. Boil the bok choy for 30 seconds.
2. Once done, immediately transfer the boiled bok choy into ice cold water. Once the baby bok choy cools... - 0
Prawns Shrimp And Courgettes Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallots and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the sieved (strained) tomatoes and the prawns (shrimp) and cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), for 5 minutes, until... - 28.4191
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 117.547
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7442
Shrimp And Fennel Salad
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
Add the scallions, marjoram and garlic; add salt... - 38.5633
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 35.2473
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broth, ginger, and soy sauce; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Return to a boil.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until mushrooms are soft and chicken is no longer pink in... - 40.8109
Thai Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. Preheat the broiler for about 15 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, place shrimp. Add chili paste and sesame oil. Using a spoon, toss for even coating.
2. Take a baking tray, arrange the seasoned shrimp on it.
3. Place the tray in the... - 45.4661
Thai Peanut Shrimp Rice Noodles
Here's a nice weeknight meal that will leave everyone smiling. You can
use regular pasta for this is you want but if you make it with rice
noodles and gluten free soy sauce you have a gluten free meal. Enjoy! - 0
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6259
Sweet And Sour Shrimp (pork)
There are so many variations of this recipe it took me years to finally settle on this version. With all the elements of true Chinese cuisine this one is a winner. With all the vegetables sweet and the addition of pineapple and complex flavorings this recipe... - 32.7519
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 44.613
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 135.08
Steamed Shrimp And Jasmine Rice
Shrimp is an excellent seafood for the rice cooker because it cooks so quickly. If your cooker has a glass lid, it’s easy to tell when the shrimp are cooked by their bright orange-pink color; if you have to lift the lid to check the shrimp, do so with care... - 37.031
Are you a beginner? Do try this shellfish paella recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try and impress your friend. - 40.6885
Fresh Seafood Sampler With Orange Curry Butter
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, parsley, orange peel, curry powder, and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and mixture begins to boil.
Arrange broccoli in center of large platter.
Arrange half of carr - 31.8453
Check out this video that shares an amazing recipe for prawn ceviche with a flavorful twist of fresh vanilla bean. Great way to enjoy raw prawns with fresh crisp cucumbers in a lemon and mirin mixture. The video would surely impress you with this terrific... - 105.607
Tamarind Yabbies With Pakoras
Heat the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and garlic, stirring, until soft.
Add tamarind, juice, sugar and the water, bring to boil; simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato; simmer about 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Add yabbies; cook,... - 43.6293