- » Baby Lima Bean
Baby Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby lima bean recipes.
Lima Bean Casserole
This Lima Bean Casserole recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Lima Bean Casserole recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 35.9456
Baby Lima Bean Soup
Combine all ingredients except dill, salt and bacon.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until beans are thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
Put through a food mill, whirl in blender, or process in food processor with steel blade.
Rewarm the puree.
Add... - 37.6262
Baby Lima Bean Soup
1. In a 2 to 3-quart saucepan add lima beans, chicken broth, onion, carrot, celery, and salt.
2. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and cook for 15 minutes over simmering heat.
3. Transfer soup in batches in blender jar until pureed.
4. Strain the puree... - 41.4515
Baby Lima Bean Salad
Cook lima beans following package directions until tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain again.
Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp, lift out, drain and crumble.
Set aside 1 Tbsp.
Add remaining bacon to lima beans.
Stir in celery, carrots, green... - 44.1257
Baby Lima Bean Soup With Crispy Sage
1. Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans; bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain beans and return to pan.
2. Add 7 1/2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 40.6359
Pure And Simple Lima Bean And Corn Succotash
Succotash is as good eaten as eaten alone as it is served as an accompaniment. In this video, Betty offers the inside scoop on making pure and sumptuous lima bean and corn succotash. Watch the video to learn how to make simple, fuss-free succotash. - 92.4052
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Dried Lima Bean And Corn Soup
Combine beans, onion and whole garlic clove in saucepan and pour boiling water over.
Cover, bring to gentle boil and boil 2 minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand 1 hour.
Lightly brown corn, minced onion and minced garlic in chicken fat.
Add stock and beans and... - 41.2702
Hearty Lima Bean Casserole
If you are looking for a fast and fabulous dish that requires minimal prep and just a few ingredients, this is it. Betty shows how to make luscious lima bean casserole in just a few simple steps. Make this quick, easy, and hearty casserole ahead for a fast... - 92.3131
Lima Bean Soup
Cook and stir celery and onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Stir in broth, water and beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in carrots and ham; heat just until hot. - 36.292
Lima Bean & Corn Salad
Defrost and drain corn kernels. Simmer lima beans in a small amount of water for 10 to 15 minutes until just tender. Drain and cool.
In a bowl, combine drained and cooled limas, com, cheese, onion, eggless mayonnaise and mustard. Toss well.
Serve on a bed of... - 34.0974
Lima Bean Casserole
Fry bacon or cook it in microwave.
Dice and set aside.
Stir onion and green pepper into 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Stir in flour and basil.
Cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Slowly add... - 40.3944
Lima Bean Casserole
I got this Li Mas Ml Lan O recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Approximately your 75 minutes will be spent in making Li Mas Ml Lan O. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of Beans on hand then you... - 53.1502
Chicken & Lima Bean Stew
1. Pick over and wash limas. Put limas and water in a heavy kettle. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Wash and dry chicken. Heat oil in a skillet; add chicken pieces and brown well. Remove. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from... - 26.0643
Ham And Lima Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 400°.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add lima beans, bell pepper, and onion; cover and cook 5 minutes.
Combine lima bean mixture, ham, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and corn in a bowl; stir well.
Spoon into a 2-quart... - 39.974
Pork Chop And Lima Bean Skillet
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork chops and brown for 5 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate.
Skim all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the skillet.
Add the onion and saute over moderate heat, stirring... - 43.9561
Lima Bean Carrot And Zucchini Salad With Feta Cheese
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise again and then into strips.
Repeat with canots.
Steam carrots 5 to 7 minutes.
Add zucchini and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
Add lima beans and continue steaming until all vegetables are... - 44.1772
Leek And Lima Bean Soup With Bacon
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add leek to drippings in pan, cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beans, broth,... - 34.3491
Low Sodium Chicken And Lima Bean Stew
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, carrot and parsley.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Add lima... - 48.3637
1) In a large pot, boil together, lima beans and marrow beans, according to package directions.
2) In another large pot, place the remaining ingredients in water to cover and cook.
3) Remove the cooked beans away from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a... - 44.3579
Succotash is very tasty and very nutritious, as you need to include so many vegetables. You can serve it alone or with bread rolls. Once the ingredients are ready, it takes only few minutes to cook and serve. - 111.738
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439