- » Baby Lettuce
Baby Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby lettuce recipes.
Baby Peas And Butter Lettuce
1) Take a saucepan,stir butter in it until melted over moderate heat.
2) Now add peas, sugar, and water and cook just until soft for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the lettuce and toss to lightly mix over the heat until a little shrunken.
4) Season... - 38.5326
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 37.687
Baby Greens And Feta Salad
For the ones watching calories nothing comes close to a refreshing bowl of salad. This one is nice and easy and packs in greens with tart cranberries and crunchy walnuts ties it all together. Whip up this one to energize and refuel yourself. - 92.0297
Iceberg Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce salad or lettuce in salad is rightly enjoyable and here is one such salad recipe. Watch Chef David Hu showing how to make Iceberg Salad with lettuce and topping it with Blue Cheese Dressing. Makes an ideal after dinner salad with flavor and texture! - 116.547
Grilled Squid With Miner's Lettuce Salad And Green Sauce
1. Prepare the squid: In a medium bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice with the garlic, pimenton. olive oil and parsley. Add the squid and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Make the green sauce: In a food processor, combine the anchovies... - 32.8407
Raw Lettuce Rolls Zucchini Noodles And Dips
All in one. This video shows you how to prepare a banquet of vegan dishes. Two rich and creamy dips with tomato and zucchini. Fresh and crisp lettuce rolls with sprouts, tomato and cucumber. Lastly a wonderful recipe of zucchini noodles with a flavorful sauce... - 116.32
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 127.717