- » Baby Gourmet
Baby Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby gourmet recipes.
Gourmet Banana And Blueberry Puree For Babies
Is your baby getting bored with the same old mashed veggies and fruits and refuses cereals every time? It's time you bring some fresh changes to your baby's meal. Christine and Lisa have come up with a delicious and beautiful deep purple colored blueberry... - 96.55
Snow Peas And Baby Corn Salad
1) In boiling salted water, blanch snow peas for 1 minute and seperately boil baby corn for 1-2 minutes.
2) Refresh and drain both thoroughly.
3) Dry snow peas and baby corns with a kitchen towel.
4) In a salad bowl, mix snow peas and... - 44.9096
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1138
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Corn
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 32.885
Baby Corn Curry
Very easy and quick to make curry that goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 48.2771
Baby Back Ribs
Combine all the ingredients, except the ribs.
Heat over high heat until boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, until thick.
Coat the 4 lbs.of baby back pork ribs, front and back, with the sauce.
Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and bake at 300... - 36.4093
Baby Onions Epicurean
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix water, salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
3. Stir in onions and cook over medium heat until just tender.
4. Drain well.
5. Into a baking dish, spread... - 41.7843
Baby Greens With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Preheat your oven at
2. Rub the garlic pod on one side of each of the slice of bread and place them all on a baking sheet
3. Bake in the oven for eight minutes till golden; remember to turn over after four minutes
4. In a medium... - 42.9141
Baby Carrots With Fresh Basil
Place carrots in a saucepan and just cover with boiling water.
Cover the pan, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, toss well with basil, add butter and return to the heat.
Allow the butter to melt, mixing well with the carrots. - 21.3129
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Com
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 30.115
Raspberry Asparagus With Baby Shrimp
1) Skin asparagus and trim them by removing the tough root ends.
2) Allow the asparagus to be blanched for 7 minutes without touching the tips in water.
3) Wash under cold water and dry gently.
4) Combine together vinegar, mustard, sugar... - 39.4476
Baby Onions And Potatoes In Whiskey
1. In a basin, soak the onions in boiling water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the onions in a colander.
3. Using a small paring knife, peel the onions and place them in a bowl. Keep aside until late.
4. In a saucepan, boil the baby potatoes in... - 42.481
Poached Chicken Breasts With Baby Vegetables
1. Put the zucchini, carrots, yellow squash, beans, and onions in a sauté pan or in a heavy skillet. Sprinkle on the garlic and chives.
2. Place the chicken breasts on crest.
3. Take a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel... - 42.837
Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not... - 47.0993
Baby Bok Choi And Mushrooms With Carrot Noodles
1) Wash bok choi and trim base.
2) Cut off and discard about 1" of the top of the bok choi.
3) Slice lengthwise into quarters.
4) Blanch bok choi for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
5) Refresh and drain thoroughly.
6) Scrape carrots.
7) Using... - 42.3395
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 45.7233
Honey And Kahlua Glazed Baby Carrots
Everyone has served honey glazed carrots at one of their holiday dinners. Nothing is overly special about them though delicious and healthy. Make the ordinary into something exceptional by adding one special ingredient that no one would think of adding to... - 123.603
Baby Bella Bacon Bomb
Guiltless Glutton. Here is a huge, bodacious; bursting at the seams, Bacon- Bomb or rather a Bacon explosion is one bad boy on the grill! This is indeed the most wildly excessive pork-based meal you’ll probably ever see. Basically it is a giant pork loaf,... - 90.4557
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.441
Chicken Paillard On Baby Greens
1) Take a large nonstick skillet and pre-heat over medium-high heat.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the chicken in it and add olive oil just to coat. This will just be about 1 1/2 tablespoons total.
3) Mix chopped herbs and lemon zest and scatter over... - 45.5028
Piquant Baby Back Ribs
1) Take a small bowl and combine steak sauce, catsup, ginger, cider vinegar, garlic, liquid red pepper seasoning, seasoning blend and ground hot red pepper. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
2) Take a large, shallow roasting pan and place ribs in it.... - 42.8267
Baby Squash With Dill
Place squash in a heavy saucepan with butter and water.
Season with pepper.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add dill and lemon juice, and boil, uncovered, until the liquid has almost evaporated.
Serve immediately... - 33.2199
Baby Fish Quiches
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Roll the dough on a flored surface and line it on 4 flan dishes.
3.Bake for 20 minutes until the crust is set.
4.In a bowl, mix cod, eggs, crabmeat, salt and pepper.
5.Put the mixture equally in each... - 39.9321
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.4482
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken thighs, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, coriander, ginger, and saffron, toss well to coat. Marinate covered for 2 hours at room temperature or refrigerate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3)... - 45.0118
Parsley New Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a stiff brush. Cut potatoes into halves or quarters.
2. In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender; drain. Return to saucepan.
3. Add... - 26.4071
Gourmet Pasta Primavera
1. Cook the asparagus spears in a pan of boiling, salted water for 3-4 minutes. Add the mange-tout halfway through the cooking time. Drain and rinse both under cold water to stop further cooking.
2. Cook the baby corn, carrots, red pepper and spring onions in... - 37.1983
Gourmet Green Vegetables
Slice bell pepper into thin strips and cook with lima beans.
Drain liquid from canned beans and peas.
Toss with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in 7x10-inch casserole.
Whip cream and fold in mayonnaise and cheese.
Spread over top of vegetables and... - 44.3857
The Hippy Gourmet Tv Show
Are you in search of an easy to make and delicious side dish? this recipe suits your requirements just fine. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these roasted red potatoes. That's not all, there is a brilliant kale pesto recipe also to go with... - 84.2513
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 32.7688
A Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry
The Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry is an incomparable dish with a wonderful flavor. This yummy dish can bee put together in no time and is perfect for your week da dinners. Just try making this Vegetarian Oriental Stir Fry for your yourself! - 27.3675
Plaice And Parma Roulades With Vine Leaves
1. Cut each plaice fillet in half lengthways and place on a board, skinned side up.
2. Lay half a slice of ham on each halved fillet and roll up from the tail towards the head end. Push a wooden cocktail stick through each end to secure it firmly.
3. Repeat... - 42.6894
My Special Salad
Toss the baby corn with the artichoke hearts and cut asparagus.
Add salt and pepper and the fennel dressing. - 24.1475
Prawn Stuffed Avocado
1.Slice the avocado lengthwise and des tone.
2.Try to scoop the fruit flesh with a spoon and once done make small pieces of it.
3.In a small mixing bowl, put cubed avocado, baby prawns, stem ginger, fresh or canned pineapple, dressing and... - 36.1402
New Potatoes With Caviar
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes... - 36.0118
Wash baby eggplants & slit them in the center as in a cross-section but do not cut them in halves
Fry eggplants in 2 tbs oil in a shallow pan until they soften a little bit & keep them aside.
Roast groundnuts, sesame seeds, red & green chillies. Grind all... - 47.8283
Cover tongues with hot water; simmer 1 hour.
Add peppers, cloves, salt, bay leaves, and vinegar.
Cover and simmer till tender, about 2 hours.
Remove skin and trim roots.
Slice in thin crosswise slices. - 32.9027
Bodacious Apricot Flyers
Bodacious Apricot Flyers is a bake and serve appetizer and requires just a handful of ingredients. The cooking procedure donâ€™t involve much complex steps and you can prepare this Bodacious Apricot Flyers with ease. Try this Bodacious Apricot Flyers. - 37.7574
Scampi A La Waxman
1. Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2. Lightly sauté the scampi before removing it from heat.
3. Saute the following exactly in this order now:-
4. The shallots until they turn soft.
5. The mushrooms.
6. Increase flame to medium heat and add the... - 44.6447
In a large saucepan, saute onions and leeks in butter over medium heat until very soft, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and saute another 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock and wine and simmer until the potatoes begin to soften, about 15 to 20... - 38.3751
Fresh Fruits With Cranberry Yogurt Sauce
1. Divide baby greens and pineapple evenly among salad plates. Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit and banana; add to salad plates. Remove rind from cantaloupe; slice cantaloupe and add to other fruits.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peel from orange. Cut... - 34.767
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 41.4456
Oil-roasted Summer Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Wash and dry vegetables, leaving stems intact, and arrange them in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle coarse salt over all.
Set the baking dish in the... - 30.9678
Szechuan Shredded Beef
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for about an hour, by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice across the grain into thin strips. If using rump steak, then discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a mortar and pestle, freshly crush the... - 46.3067
Salmon Three Ways
Melody Kettle visits Market in Montclair, NJ where Chef Tre Ghoshal prepares Salmon Three Ways. - 123.469
Smoked Clams And Parsley
You'll simply love this Smoked Clams And Parsley recipe. A rare combination of seafood and herbs; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 25.0484
Plum Cake is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 43.6493
Spicy Crab Claws
Buy baby crab fingers from fish market.
If they are frozen, let them defrost and wash and drain well before using.
Heat remaining ingredients in a saucepan; add seasoning to taste.
Pour over the crab.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator... - 34.8155
Vegetable Brochettes With Garlic Butter
Thread vegetables and bacon strips on skewers.
Weave bacon under and over vegetables.
Combine baste ingredients and brush over vegetables.
Place skewers on an oiled grill over hot coals.
Barbecue until vegetables are cooked to your liking and bacon is... - 37.1837
Zurich Kebabs With Garlic And Sage Butter
Season liver pieces with sage, salt and pepper.
Wrap each piece of liver in a slice of bacon.
Thread 3 pieces of meat on each skewer.
After each piece of meat, place one onion.
To prepare garlic and sage butter, melt butter.
Add garlic and sage.
Keep... - 36.469
Leeks With Blue Cheese And Hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl toss the leeks with oil, add it to a large roasting pan containing stock and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the prepared leeks, dot with butter, cheese, nuts... - 36.7431
Combine and shape into ball and roll on floured board.
Use extra flour if needed.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25-30 minutes.
Should be hard. - 37.9574
Greenstripe Grape Tomato, Pasta And Chicken Salad
1. Cook the pasta as per the package directions, drain and combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
2. Leave it at room temperature 10 minutes.
3. Serve with grilled Italian or French bread. - 37.0904
1) Scrub potatoes and parboil.
2) Let them cool for sometime and peel.
3) In a large frying pan that can hold potatoes in a single layer, heat butter with oil.
4) Add potatoes and cook over low to moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
5)... - 38.0273
Honey Orange Carrots
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together orange juice, carrots, margarine, nutmeg and honey in it. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Uncover and cook for 5-10... - 36.1568
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.898
1. Poach Baby Spanish Octopus in red wine vinegar for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from vinegar and let cool for 10 minutes.
3. To make the marinade, blend together 4 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, and 2 ounces of Lemon Juice.
4. Add the... - 121.392
1. Preheat the oven for 450 degrees F.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes sprinkling with salt and water with cover on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Poke some holes in the potatoes with a toothpick.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30... - 109.436
Dum Aloo is a delicious curry that's served with Indian breads, flavoured rice dishes or just plain steamed rice. Baby potatoes are simmered in a delectable tomato-yogurt based gravy and garnished with some malai/ fresh cream. - 45.8485
Turkey Escalope With Lemon Crust
1. Preheat your oevn to a temperature of 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Blanch all the vegetalbles or about five minutes, drain completely and spread them out of a roasting tin
3. Drizzle oil over it and sprinkle some seasoning; add cardamom... - 44.5859
Pacific Time Pate Imperials
1) In a bowl, combine the rice vinegar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon Japanese seven pepper spice and 1/2 teaspoon salt together.
2) Stir in the cucumber and keep aside to marinate.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart of water to a boil with... - 43.027
Halibut, Sweet Pea, And Fines Herbes Stew
1. In a saucepan, combine the white wine along with the broth, and cook for 20 minutes
2. In a skillet, strain through a sieve, a double thickness of cheesecloth, or a paper coffee filter, season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Meanwhile, on... - 42.626
Potato Salad With Quail's Eggs Capers & Anchovies
1. Put the potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander under cold running water. Add the quails' eggs to another small pan of... - 36.9456
Chicken Rolls Hollandaise
1) Place oven rack in the upper third portion of oven.
2) Preheat oven to 450° F.
3) Take a 12x8x2 inch shallow baking dish and spray non-stick cooking spray on it. Set aside.
4) Brush garlic-in-oil only on one side of each chicken... - 47.5504
Mixed Mushroom Risotto With Wilted Greens
1. Put the Porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Leave to soak.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Finely chop the shallot and garlic. Heat 1 tablespoon... - 46.9486
Ham And Lima Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In large skillet, saute the onion in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
4) In a shallow 8-cup baking dish, arrange lima beans and ham in layers... - 43.4444
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.8163
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with dressing. Add mushrooms, top-side up, cover, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, fill each with one-fourth of the prosciutto and cover prosciutto with a slice of... - 28.1624
Warm Steak Goat Cheese And Arugula Salad
1. Heat broiler. Sprinkle both sides of steak with lemon pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Broil steak about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, about 12 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5... - 30.6081
Beef & Barley Soup
In a 6 to 8 qt. kettle, brown meat on all sides.
Add onion and saute' until limp.
Stir in parsley, garlic , split peas, limas, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 2 hrs.or until meat is tender when pierced.
Lift out meat; skim and discard fat from... - 44.6674
Technicolor Bean Salad
Technicolor Bean Salad has different taste. The garlic dresssing gives the Technicolor Bean Salad a unique taste and color. Must catch it - 29.8938
Stir Fried Chicken
Sprinkle soy sauce over the chicken strips.
Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the chicken until cooked.
Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
Add onion, ginger, garlic and celery to the wok and stir-fry over high heat.
Add pepper, carrot and corn and... - 42.7667
Chickpeas With Tomatoes & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion over a low heat until softened. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chillies and cook for a further 5 mins until the onions are golden and the garlic slightly toasted.
2. Add the turmeric, garam masala and cumin, stirring... - 35.7619
Spinach And Goat's Cheese Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal... - 40.162
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.4864
Herby Bacon Wrapped Pollack
1. Heat oven to 180 C
2. On a baking tray arrange the carrots and leeks, thereafter drizzling with a little oil and covering with foil.
3. Let it bake for 30 minutes such that just tender.
4. On a board place the fish and season it.... - 43.0897
Orzo Salad With Peas And Corn
1. Boil some water in a pot and add carrots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add corn, peas and cook again for 2 to 3 additional minutes. Drain properly.
3. In a saucepan, boil some water and add pasta and cook as per the directions on the package. Drain... - 42.0931
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 44.4366
New Potatoes With Radishes And Cured Ham
1. In a large pan, boil potatoes with the bay leaf and plenty of salt.
2. Simmer gently just until tender, about 10-15 minutes and allow to cool a little in the cooking water.
3. Drain the potatoes, discarding the bay leaf
4. Dress in the olive oil... - 34.224
Roasted Carrots With Goat S Cheese
1. Steam the carrots for 5 minutes until half cooked.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
4. In a roasting pan toss the carrots, seeds, chilli and garlic with a drizzle of oil and half the orange juice.
5. Roast for 20... - 45.6168
Salmon And Egg Wraps With Mustard Mayonnaise
1. Prepare mayonnaise-mustard mixture, halve the mixture and transfer into 2 bowls.
2. Add onions to one of the bowls and stir well.
3. Apply onion-mayonnaise-mustard mixture on each of the wraps.
4. Top with 2 smoked salmon slices, hard-boiled egg... - 37.6019
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 46.922
Garden Greens With Swordfish
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and then brush with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl or a container combine Italian herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper and rub mixture all over fish measuring the thickness of fish.
3. On the greased,... - 47.5288
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 31.6826
Grind the chillies, garlic and ginger in vinegar.
Mix together the ground paste, all the spices and beef.
Cover with hot water and cook till the beef is soft.
Remove from the gravy and fry in little oil to a golden colour.
Cut into pieces.
Heat 4 tblsps, oil... - 46.2073
Maple Glazed Carrots And Shallots
1. Place carrots in medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover carrots. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain; set aside.
2. In same saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 27.9136
Deep fry the potatoes to a golden colour.
Roast and grind together all the spices, chillies, ginger and garlic in vinegar.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and fry the onions to a golden colour.
Add pork and spices.
Cook till the pork is golden in colour.
Cover with hot... - 42.8447
Vermont Baked Beans With Ham
Soak beans in water overnight in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
Return beans to slow-cooking pot.
Stir in ham, mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup liquid... - 41.3534