- » Baby Corn Fry
Baby Corn Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby corn fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby corn fry recipes.
Baby Corn With Mangetouts
1. Heat the oils in a wok, add the corn cobs, mangetouts and spring onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce, and salt and pepper.
2. Transfer to a warmed serving dish to serve. - 24.2384
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 96.3442
Baby Corn Manchurian
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 0
Broccoli And Baby Corn Stir Fry
1. Par boil the broccoli in a pot of water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and add garlic. Cook for a minute.
3. Add the broccoli, baby corn, mushrooms and stir fry for a minute. Add the veg stock, salt and soya sauce and... - 0
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Stir Fried Pork With Green Beans And Baby Corn
1. Slice pork across the grain into thin slices; cut into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well. Add pork; toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 20 to 30 minutes. Combine remaining... - 38.9737
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Baby Corn
1 In a medium-size bowl, mix 2 teaspoons each of the soy sauce and sesame oil with the wine. Add the chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the stock-cornstarch mixture with the remaining 2 teaspoons each of soy sauce and sesame... - 31.9049
Baby Corn And Mushrooms With Moong Dal
Boil the moong dhaal in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the diced onions and fry until golden brown.
Meanwhile, mix together the ground coriander, with the mango... - 42.7255
Baby Corn Spicy
1)Peel and cut onion into small pieces.
2)Slit baby corn into two and cut green chillies in Chinese style.
3)Mix together, egg, cornflour, flour and water to form a smooth batter.
4)In a pan, heat oil. Stir fry onion, green chilli until... - 46.7659
Crispy baby corn is a quick Indo-Chinese recipe that is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. It's served hot as a starter! - 0
Spicy Pork With Baby Corn
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, bean sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 44.1509
Leeks With Baby Corn And Yellow Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the leeks, shredded Chinese leaves and baby corn cobs over a high heat for about 5 minutes or until the vegetable edges are slightly brown.
2) Then stir in the spring onions and mix... - 35.3576
Sauteed Asparagus And Baby Corn
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, plunge the prepared asparagus spears and blanch them or 2 minutes.
2. Drain them in a colander reserving the liquid and refresh the asparagus under tap water to stop further cooking.
3. Return the... - 39.5671
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 39.971
Beef With Snow Peas & Baby Corn
Brown ground beef in wok or large skillet.
Add garlic; cook until tender.
Wipe out wok with paper towel.
Heat vegetable oil in wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas and red peppers; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 42.5772
Baby Corn With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 29.5977
Baby Corn Pakoda
Cut the baby corns lengthways into two,keep aside.Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a paste.Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a batter.Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Dip each baby corn... - 15.4961
Carrot Baby Corn Rice
In a cooker add 2 tsp of Oil when it is hot add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and washed Basmati Rice and fry till the water evaporates. Add 2 cups of Water and Salt to the Rice and allow 1 whistle to come.And allow Rice to become cool. In a Kadai add... - 33.6217
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Corn
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 34.8778
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn has a lovely taste. The sugar and lemon flavour gives the Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn a two dimensional taste. - 43.2735
Baby Corn Soup
• Cook the baby corns with onion and garlic in the pressure cooker until soft.
• Meanwhile, boil peas.
• Take a pan and heat a little oil, fry carrot, beans, cauliflower and cabbage or microwave with water sprinkled for about 1 minute, keep aside.... - 50.4983
Baby Corn With Prosciutto
1 Melt the oil and butter in a small saucepan, add the prosciutto and fry until it starts to become crispy.
2 Stir in the corn cobs, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon water, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until the corn is tender. Serve hot. - 21.4392