- » Baby Clam
Baby Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baby clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baby clam recipes.
Delicious Baby Clams With Eggs
Calling all seafood lovers out there, here is a video just for you. The video talks about an Asian seafood dish consisting of clams and eggs. An easy to make, quick seafood recipe, this one is surely a must try! - 93.844
Linguine With Baby Clams In White Clam Sauce
This Linguine With White Clam Sauce tastes too good ! Try this pasta with seafood and herbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Linguine With White Clam Sauce are welcome ! - 32.2351
White Baby Clam Sauce
White Clam Sauce is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this White Clam Sauce and let... - 28.2273
Baby Clam Chowder
Clam Chowder is easy to make tasty recipe. Clam Chowder gets its taste from clams mixed with vegetable and milk, garnished with white pepper. Clam Chowder is cherished by many across the world. - 39.2823
Linguine With Clam Sauce
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium heat.
Add the garlic.
Cook and... - 45.2097
Linguine With Clam Sauce
Place olive oil in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic,- saute until render.
Stir in parsley and crushed red pepper.
Add wine; bring to a boil.
Boil for 6 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Add water and... - 42.2291
Linguine With Clam Sauce
Linguine With Clam Sauce ! If you want some yummy seafood based dish then this is the recipe for you! I often make it as a surprise treat for my family. Try making this Linguine With Clam Sauce for yourself and you will understand why we are so addicted to... - 31.9844
Linguini With Clam Sauce
Combine clams in a saucepan with clam juice, garlic clove and parsley.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in oil, and pour over linguini. - 20.2629
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
In large saucepan or soup pot, cook bacon and onions until onions are tender, about 3 minutes.
Drain clams, reserving liquid; set clams aside.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) and add to saucepan.
Add potatoes, celery and... - 35.2726
Hot Clam Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until transparent.
Reduce heat to low and add all remaining ingredients except crudites.
Cook until heated through, about 8 minutes, stirring frequently .
Transfer to... - 33.1673
Linguine With Red Clam Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot.
Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, raise the heat to moderate and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes until the sauce is somewhat... - 42.9185
1) Take a stiff brush and scrub clams under cold water. In a large saucepan combine clams and wine.
2) Place the saucepan over high heat and cook the clam mixture for 3-5 minutes, till clams open. Discard the clams that do not open.
3) Now, drain clams... - 41.5422
Vegetable Clam Chowder
Vegetable Clam Chowder is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe version. An easy to make chowder recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 37.8662
Manhattan Clam Chowder
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and mix together olive oil, onion and celery in it.
2) Microwave this for 4 to 5 minutes at Power Hi.
3) Add in potato, tomatoes, clam juice, bay leaf, parsley, thyme and pepper and microwave for 10 to 12 minutes at Power Hi... - 39.5196
Clam And Fish Chowder
Cut fish into 1/2" (1 cm) pieces, or flake, being sure to remove all bones.
Chop bacon and combine with onions in large microproof casserole.
Cook on HIGH 4 minutes until bacon is cooked and onion is tender.
Remove drippings if there are more than 3 Tbsp.,... - 45.2623
Sea Shell Clam Chowder
1) Heat butter and sauté pork in it until golden brown.
2) Stir in onion and sauté them until tender.
3) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in flour.
4) Slowly pour in milk, stirring, until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
5) Season it with... - 42.3664
Red Clam Sauce
Drain clams, reserving liquid. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook garlic until browned. Add clam liquid, tomatoes with their liquid, and remaining ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20... - 28.4886
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Drain juice from clams, reserving juice.
Heat olive oil in 2 quart saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and cook until tender.
Stir in reserved clam juice and remaining ingredients except the clams.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in drained... - 37.8517
New England Clam Chowder
1. In a pot, cook the clams in 1/4 cup of the fish stock.
2. Cool the pot,take the clams out and remove them from their shells
3. Chop the clams coarsely and keep aside.
4. Take a saucepan and put it on moderate heat
5. Cook the bacon... - 45.6338
Linguini With Clam Sauce
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water add linguini s, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Add butter to linguini and toss lightly.
4) In a pan heat olive oil. Add onion and garlic and... - 43.0919
Linguini With Red Clam Sauce
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil.
2) Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© till done.
3) Stir in the next 10 ingredients and combine.
4) Simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Mix clams and heat thoroughly.
6) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook linguini,... - 43.6383
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 95.6179
Hot Clam Rarebit Or Canapes
1)Chop the clams very finely. Mix with cream chees, cottage cheese, soy sauce, spices and salt.
2)To make canapes, cut bread slices or make toast slices into the flour.
3)Whole toast slices can also be used.
4)Coat clam-cheese mixture on bread pieces... - 39.7271
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook onion and celery for 3 minutes or until softened.
Sprinkle with flour; reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Drain clams, reserving liquid in measure.
Add enough water to clam... - 39.8048
Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine
Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Linguine With Clam Sauce Florentine; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 31.3764
Clam And Celery Bisque
Drain clams; reserve juice; rinse clams under cool running water, drain; strain juice through cheesecloth.
Saute onion in butter for 2 minutes; remove from heat; stir in flour, clam juice and salt, cook until thick.
Stir in next 4 ingredients; bring to a... - 35.6778
Hunt's Linguine With Red Clam Sauce
1) Use a large saucepan to heat oil.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté until tender.
3) Stir in tomato sauce, clams, clam juice, parsley, basil, oregano and pepper.
4) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture without putting any cover for 10 to 15 minutes by... - 37.1039
Poached Trout With Clam Dressing
Pour the oil into an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish and, without overlapping the pieces, place the whole or filleted fish in the dish.
Sprinkle with salt, parsley and sage.
Sprinkle lemon juice over all.
Drain the clams and pour the juice over... - 40.7516
New England Clam Pie
This New England Clam Pie is a desire ! Try this savory clam and vegetable filled pie casserole . Feel free to express yourself about this New England Clam Pie. - 37.7049
Linguine In White Clam Sauce
1) In a bowl with the milk, drain and soak the clams for 1 to 1/2 hours. Then drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the liquid.
2) In a large pot, gently saute the garlic and onion in the oil and butter, until soft.
3) Stir in the button... - 44.7952
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 43.1141
Hot Clam Broth Over Linguine Pasta
Have a nice hot clam broth over some hot linguine pasta and glass of chilled white wine for lunch! You could go oh lala over the dish! Watch this video on how to make this exotic lunch for a change - 104.84
Clam Lasagna Roll Ups
CLAM SAUCE: In heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, crushing with fork; add tomato paste.
Drain clams, reserving 3/4 cup (175 mL) juice; set clams aside.
Add juice to... - 46.5306
Baby Clam Recipes By Category